• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Honestly, I kind of stick to my earlier opinion.

The production is amazing. One of Adele's more boring vocal performances, tho.

Majmun

This is the end

iITc5JFxdnTGh.gif

Bladenic

I can see either nicki getting fired or one of them quitting, again Nicki being more likely. Nicki needs to stop with the twitter though. Making herself seem like Azealia ugh.

I JUST LISTEND TO SKYFALL!

Remarks:
- Awesome song, all things considered. But the 1.5 minute sample pretty much gave away the whole song.
- The backing vocals seem a little unnecessary and cheesy.
- Was hoping for some fierce belting near the end of the song, but that didn't really happen.

Artemisia

Banned
I was sitting outside listening to it and just as the second chous began a huge gust of wind swept by throwing all of the leaves in the air

iqHtk96ggcJYZ.gif

ADELE IS COMING

Koodo

Banned
Not here for the 77-piece orchestra being utterly DEFILED by such a low bit rate.

But the song is good, and the full version yet to be released is one minute longer. My body is READY.

ihKnCy1UbLnvd.gif

botty

Banned
The single cover is already available to view on itunes. I posted it a few days ago, and Koodo made avatars out of it<3

DMeisterJ

Banned
Did we stop following Nicki on Twitter?

@NICKIMINAJ
Sir, The struggle for u to even AFFORD that bottle is why the barbz r now cackling DOWNNNt. *Sips Pepsi* n *hops on this G4* <- Da Brat shade?

@NICKIMINAJ
I wld just advise everyone who isnt there to witness what's actually going on to #keepitzafukcute

@NICKIMINAJ
Oop sorry brat. Shit is real in the field. Pls accept my apology. <- Yep, Da Brat Shade

And there is an American Idol photoshoot today

Bladenic

Anyone else finding it hilarious at Nicki's usage of Stan terms like tea and oop?

Oh and my power has been out all day. I haven't heard Skyfall and I can't play RE6 which finally arrived. Worst day ever.

Kyon

Banned
Anyone else finding it hilarious at Nicki's usage of Stan terms like tea and oop?

Oh and my power has been out all day. I haven't heard Skyfall and I can't play RE6 which finally arrived. Worst day ever.

She's been tweeting like that since the beginning also the lingo isn't from Stans it's from the hood/gays.

Artemisia

Banned
Nicki VS Mariah

Chris Brown + Rihanna

Truly a messy day in celebrity news, but I'm loving it.

Don't get worked up over the messes lately. Just have confidence that IT'S GONNA BEEEEEE

IT'S GONNA BE BETTA IT'S GONNA BE BETTA IT'S GONNA BE BETTA

IT'S GONNA BE BETTA

xaosslug

Skyfall is good, if really boring. It's VERY Bond.

that's not 'stan terms' tho. It's devolved evolved language from internet/text/flamboyant gay/African American casual/play speak. Stans just 'borrowed' 'em.

xaosslug

Did we stop following Nicki on Twitter?

@NICKIMINAJ
Sir, The struggle for u to even AFFORD that bottle is why the barbz r now cackling DOWNNNt. *Sips Pepsi* n *hops on this G4* <- Da Brat shade?

@NICKIMINAJ
I wld just advise everyone who isnt there to witness what's actually going on to #keepitzafukcute

@NICKIMINAJ
Oop sorry brat. Shit is real in the field. Pls accept my apology. <- Yep, Da Brat Shade

And there is an American Idol photoshoot today

i CANNOT with this chick... did you all see she was trying to come for QUEEN Barbara Walters? NO MA'AM!

Aguila

#ICONIC
Don't get worked up over the messes lately. Just have confidence that IT'S GONNA BEEEEEE

IT'S GONNA BE BETTA IT'S GONNA BE BETTA IT'S GONNA BE BETTA

IT'S GONNA BE BETTA

Yes, we just have to remember that anything could happen. We have to keep saying it to ourselves: ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN. ANYTHING COULD HAPPEN.

ibdc2QOSRsdFJ0.gif

Artemisia

Banned
When everything you say i'm on my knees

baby i'm on my knees

baby i'm on my knees

312a39cabqlu.gif

what kind of unintentional BDSM/fellatio jam? S&M couldn't.

royalan

So, Hulk Hogan's sex tape has leaked.

The funniest part of this video:

It's not the grotesque old man steroid sex (which we, thankfully, don't see much of).

It's not his post-coital groaning about having just eaten "like a pig" ten minutes before.

No, it's the moment when, right before the deed, one of his kids (I think Nick) calls his phone, and his ringtone - his RINGTONE - is his daughter Brooke Hogan's FLOP single from a few year's back!

I died.

DIED.

Get that promo, Brooke.

botty

Banned
Yes... I watched the hulk hogan sex tape.

Yes... I was lost for words when his phone rang, and Brook Hogan's "About Us" came on.

syNmb.gif

so embarrassed

Christopher

I'm stanning for I cry by flo Rida lol I hate him too #slayed. Does anyone have a link for glassheart In ready to be under impressed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom