• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
eHCxo.png

isPLui6L9QYZ6.gif

Glassheart snippets in one vid. Much better hearing them back to back like this, and I have to say, the tracks are really growing on me. I actually love every single track - a Leona first!

Also, she released a free cover of Colorblind tonight. Acoustic, emotional, absolutely devastating vocal ;_;

Finally, a hilarious interview with The Guardian.

Some choice excerpts:

Are horses better than people?

Yes, 100%.

They're 100% better than people?

Yes. I love hanging out with my horse, chilling. They're so amazing and ethereal. I could hang with horses all day.

What do you talk to your horses about?

Oh, EVERYTHING. Especially when we go on trails. I'll go, "Ooh, look, there's a tree over there."
If it was down to me or a horse and one of us had to be done away with in a terrible way, would you rescue me or the horse?

I'm not going to answer that!

I appreciate you pretending that it would be a difficult decision.

It would be. (Pause) I'D DO AWAY WITH BOTH! (Laughs) No, I wouldn't.
lol.gif

#rip #dead #comealive #deadagain

Artemisia

Banned
Are horses better than people?

Yes, 100%.

They're 100% better than people?

Yes. I love hanging out with my horse, chilling. They're so amazing and ethereal. I could hang with horses all day.

What do you talk to your horses about?

Oh, EVERYTHING. Especially when we go on trails. I'll go, "Ooh, look, there's a tree over there."

What a fucking narcissist.

royalan

Tell it like it is, Christopher.

This flop needs to stop coming for successful people. Probably pressed cause his album went triple dust bunny.

i7c3Z6uzgNRar.gif

Also, it just feels hypocritical coming from him. Once you've let your entire image be built on being confident, positive and brave in the face of undue hate, it's kind of weird to then throw undue hate at others.

Yas! Even better than the radio version. I think I would be completely fine with #2012SkyfallWorldDomination.

By the way, THAT is how you do a lyric video. For an example of how NOT to do it, We Are Never Getting Back Together. That shit makes me feel dyslexic.

When did lyric videos become so popular? I feel like it's a fairly recent thing.

EDIT: WOW - that WANEGBT lyric video is incredibly elaborate. It looks like it had the budget of most people's video videos...

Nemesis_

I recently learnt that the common cold was a virus that was derived with horses.

If it weren't for horses, we would not be plagued by the common cold.

How depressing.

I'm not drinking this Adele tea that everyone else seems to be. "Skyfall" just doesn't do anything for me. With that said, it'll probably be overplayed on the radio.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm not drinking this Adele tea that everyone else seems to be. "Skyfall" just doesn't do anything for me. With that said, it'll probably be overplayed on the radio.

I'm not drinking it either. The 1:30 snippet was nice, the whole song, not so much.

It will slay, and I will deal.

royalan

Alleged lyrics from Xtina's song "Sing for Me" from Lotus:

I'ma sing it out loud
Sing it out just for myself
Cause I don't even care
What the world thinks about
How I sound
Cause I open my mouth
My whole heart cries out
Every tear I wanna cry stays in
Cause I'm singing to the wind and
I'ma sing all night
When I open my mouth
There's no place to hide
Everything that I feel flows at the stream
Singing to the wind
I sing for me

Just beautiful.

cXHhY.gif

"Sing for Me" is supposed to be the song dedicated to her fans and addressing all the hate she gets.

Styles

Skyfall
#1 Colombia
#1 Poland
#1 Taiwan
#1 Venezuela
#1 United Kingdom
#2 Argentina
#2 Sri Lanka
#3 Bulgaria
#3 Czech Republic
#3 Ecuador
#3 Ireland
#3 Malaysia
#4 Chile
#4 Dominican Republic
#4 Netherlands
#4 Singapore
#5 Brazil
#5 Greece
#5 Hong Kong
#5 Hungary
#6 Estonia
#6 Latvia
#6 Romania
#6 Sweden
#7 Panama
#7 Philippines
#10 Malta
#16 Slovakia
#17 Spain
#18 Canada
#18 Portugal
#19 Peru
#20 Thailand
#23 Lithuania
#24 Mexico
#29 Belgium
#30 Finland
#30 New Zealand
#32 Italy
#38 Norway
#44 Slovenia
#45 Luxembourg
#46 Austria
#48 El Salvador
#55 Australia
#56 Paraguay
#69 Switzerland
#72 France
#81 United States
#86 Germany
#93 Denmark
#114 Japan
#189 Costa Rica
#240 Vietnam

Have mercy.

icNBrhP5WHD0e.gif

Just listened to "Skyfall" for the first time.

I think all our faves just got punched out of the game

syNmb.gif

#glassheart2012metacriticdomination

Kyon

Banned
Lies are the very thing Smellie Stans LIVE FOR. I mean y'all HONESTLY think she's RELEVANT in some universe.... It's cute that you like to MASK the truth in the LIE that she MATTERS

iEiV3P6jluOob.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Lies are the very thing Smellie Stans LIVE FOR. I mean y'all HONESTLY think she's RELEVANT in some universe.... It's cute that you like to MASK the truth in the LIE that she MATTERS

I LIVE for Ellie GODling's MUSIC. What is your HUMAN PUPPET fave doing? Oh, she's on some reailty show and collabing with shit.i.am.

iEiV3P6jluOob.gif

Kyon

Banned
I LIVE for Ellie GODling's MUSIC. What is your HUMAN PUPPET fave doing? Oh, she's on some reailty show and collabing with shit.i.am.

iEiV3P6jluOob.gif

The Human Puppet is TEW busy making more MONEY than ALL THE FEMALES IN THE GAME and having more EXPOSURE to the GENERAL PUBLIC than The GHOUL. Must be tough having all these STRUGGLES. I can't imagine what would happen if Brit Bot woke up from her COMA. :)

iEiV3P6jluOob.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
The Human Puppet is TEW busy making more MONEY than ALL THE FEMALES IN THE GAME and having more EXPOSURE to the GENERAL PUBLIC than The GHOUL. Must be tough having all these STRUGGLES. I can't imagine what would happen if Brit Bot woke up from her COMA. :)

iEiV3P6jluOob.gif

I'm enjoying the FRUITFUL struggles of Ellie. Meanwhile, you can watch as as Puppetney struggles to REMAIN relevant because I highly doubt she's coming out of that coma any time soon. Enjoy watching her ROT on live television.

iEiV3P6jluOob.gif

Kyon

Banned
LMFAO!!! YASSS! You are getting too good at this

iEiV3P6jluOob.gif

EDIT: I haven't seen the 2nd either.

She's had those scabs for like a year now tho. I always notice her scratching herself on those spots when she's nervous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom