• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
fixed that for you hun

ib1WuHw4H3SylW.gif

213fc7c.gif

royalan

I am surprised that they got Mimi to do it for less than they were paying JLo. That seemed to be her one indirect stipulation, and it's not like she needs the show.

Either way, Mimi wins the war for the simple fact that it's Idol. The Voice and Flop-Factor don't yet have what it takes to down that Goliath...yet

botty

Banned
I am surprised that they got Mimi to do it for less than they were paying JLo. That seemed to be her one indirect stipulation, and it's not like she needs the show.

Either way, Mimi wins the war for the simple fact that it's Idol. The Voice and Flop-Factor don't yet have what it takes to down that Goliath...yet

True, but who got the Emmy noms.

ifoOfoqfpDQhp.gif

Majmun

Nooooo, not Mariah!!!!!

She has reached the lowest point in her career tbh. But I guess it's nice promo for her new record. Too bad she has to sink so low and play sloppy seconds

i really did not want to watch american idol again

damn you mariah DAMN YOUUUUUU
Right? I will not...I will not go back...I'm not here for this Stockholm syndrome tea.

I feel like we're missing someone in this conversation...

tumblr_lvcm8s68Jl1r2xskno3_250.gif

Kelly Clarkson isn't worth mentioning tbh

iWEbX0pB95tNz.gif

Not even Belly wants to remember that show happened.

tumblr_lvcm8s68Jl1r2xskno3_250.gif

You heauxs need to sit. She is the reason your faves even have careers in reality television. They are probably writing her thank-you notes as we speak!

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
You heauxs need to sit. She is the reason your faves even have careers in reality television. They are probably writing her thank-you notes as we speak!

Gerl please, there have been a number of successful Idol-style-show winners, and the only one who isn't LOCALNESS INCARNATE is International Superstar Leona Lewis.

Kyon

Banned
Beautiful.

EDIT: TMZ is reporting 17mill for Mariah and the others went along with it. Don't play with my HEART. She has to clock everyone's pay checks. She DESERVES it.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Unlike that other thing, Mariah's turn is a tragedy. I'm sorry for your loss, PopGAF.

Kyon

Banned
Seriously these nerds are DEVOID of REALITY. Mariah isnt a legend and a has been as well as Britney and all our current and successful faves. They say WE are crazy? These Baboons are just... ch... I'm not gonna TRY to drag anymore

Nemesis_

Gotta be honest, not really a fan of Gaga's look ever since she got back to America.

Ayid-34CAAA3x9a.jpg

She looks really odd - like she is doing her make up differently or done plastic surgery. I can't work it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom