• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
I love how we were all shading ellie and halcyon and now all the gerls are coming to see just how great an album it is.

waslmrl5rm4.gif

Artemisia

Banned
dat airbrush

we all know she has bunch of freckles/marks on her face. they aren't even unsightly, so I don't see why they covered them up.

Bladenic

...I think this is the first time Flo Rida has been stanned in here.

Um, I'm not "stanning" Flo Rida, and no it's not, because Christopher pimped this song out earlier.

I just said that it's a jam, and it is. Get used to it, you'll be hearing it at the clubs for a while haha. He's awful but he always has good beats, and he knows how to pick his collabs (Wild Ones feat. Sia, HELLO?).

Trigger

It's been mentioned before, but Flo Rida is the definition of a singles artist. No sales, no big tours, but he's had consistently strong singles on the charts. He'd be a big flop otherwise.

so apparently Justin Beiber's nudes leaked

Delio crying tears of joy somewhere.

royalan

Um, I'm not "stanning" Flo Rida, and no it's not, because Christopher pimped this song out earlier.

I just said that it's a jam, and it is. Get used to it, you'll be hearing it at the clubs for a while haha. He's awful but he always has good beats, and he knows how to pick his collabs (Wild Ones feat. Sia, HELLO?).

Hopefully it gets played sometime after 12. By then I won't remember that I heard it. ;)

Artemisia

Banned
Today's GAGA update.

Screen%20Shot%202012-10-11%20at%205.38.28%20PM.png

She is still struggling to sell new music it seems. That one obsucre israeli band is still selling 2008 music better than gaga is selling year old music. That one boy band The Wanted that hd like one hit song is selling better than gaga now. Hagdonna is selling better, I'm sure that should make some of you seethe. IDK whoever the fuck Michael Telo is, but they are selling more than Gaga.

tldr a bunch of irrelevants are selling better than gaga and as you can tell by the highlight, I had to use ctrl f to find her name

121wqx1xeddh.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Today's GAGA update.

Screen%20Shot%202012-10-11%20at%205.38.28%20PM.png

She is still struggling to sell new music it seems. That one obsucre israeli band is still selling 2008 music better than gaga is selling year old music. That one boy band The Wanted that hd like one hit song is selling better than gaga now. Hagdonna is selling better, I'm sure that should make some of you seethe. IDK whoever the fuck Michael Telo is, but they are selling more than Gaga.

tldr a bunch of irrelevants are selling better than gaga and as you can tell by the highlight, I had to use ctrl f to find her name

121wqx1xeddh.gif

Is MIA on that list?

121wqx1xeddh.gif

Tomodachi

Should give you a hint on how reliable the formula for calculating this list is, shouldn't it? :/

Mau ®

Michael Telo's Nosa was HUGE everywhere but in some select countries like USA. It doesnt surprise me he sells more than GaGa atm.

Tomodachi

Michael Telo's Nosa was HUGE everywhere but in some select countries like USA. It doesnt surprise me he sells more than GaGa atm.
Oh God, I just googled him and he's the one singing Ai Se Eu Te Pego, I had no idea. It was like the hugest hit here in fucking Italy this spring/summer. I take back what I said in my previous post, lol.

Leona's Glassheart (album) has leaked.
It was just released in Ireland. UK has to wait until the 15th, and the rest of us...I shudder to think.

"Favorite Scar" is a massive surprise. The Amazon snippet was pure blandness, but she's serving genuine attitude in the full version. Amazing track.

"Come Alive" is also a huge shock. It was underwhelming at the live Hackney gig, but the recorded version is quite simply IMMENSE. The climax is insane, and the bridge is legendary pop perfection.

My Top 5:

1. Fireflies
2. Glassheart
3. Favorite Scar
4. Come Alive
5. Lovebird

Overall, a 9/10 album. Easily the best of the year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom