• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

8N0yy.jpg

royalan

Didn't realize that sneezing made your eye makeup blotchy and outdated. Ch...we're back to the black smoky eye? And don't get me started on them shorts. No shade but Britney needs a new stylist, like, yesterday.

royalan

Now that I'm home and able to view images, I can comment on this:

Wait...so, NOBODY'S going to comment on the obvious hypocrisy of all this?

Weren't all you Gaga stans just singing her praises about how she's ABOVE it all when she was crying and whining about why us gays (a minority group that she, let me remind you, is NOT a part of yet she saw it fit to negatively label us all) have to shade all the time?

But now that being a positive role model is played out like the BTW era and she wants to get in on the fun and kiki with us, NOW it's ok?

side-eyeing you ALL.

Let's see:

Writes "Born This Way" (a song about loving one's self) --> gets plastic surgery.
Demonizes "shade-throwing" during the BTW era --> starts partaking in the culture at the dawn of a new era.

Less INTEGRITY than Keri "That song wasn't about Beyonce I swear!" Hilson, tbh.

Kyon

Banned
Only thing that didnt BOTHER me that era was Judas,Marry The Night, Heavy Metal Lover, Electric Chapel, Edge of Glory.

The Judas video/choreo/single were EVERYTHING and i wished it didnt flop. People hate it but its still one of my faves. Marry The Night is also everything. HML doesnt need an explanation. Edge of Glory should've been the 1st single.

I think its just BTW the single and video is what got on my nerves to the point where i had to put Gaga to the damn side. I was not having it with that.(this actually all started after the Alejandro video) Though I DID gift the single to 10 ppl on twitter. That was just me doing my stanly duty tho.

Mumei

Weren't all you Gaga stans just singing her praises about how she's ABOVE it all when she was crying and whining about why us gays (a minority group that she, let me remind you, is NOT a part of yet she saw it fit to negatively label us all) have to shade all the time?

But now that being a positive role model is played out like the BTW era and she wants to get in on the fun and kiki with us, NOW it's ok?

side-eyeing you ALL.

Let's see:

Writes "Born This Way" (a song about loving one's self) --> gets plastic surgery.
Demonizes "shade-throwing" during the BTW era --> starts partaking in the culture at the dawn of a new era.

Good thing I was never here for BTW Gaga!

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

side-eyeing you ALL.

Let's see:

it was a joke and she deleted it

and plastic surgery? Gurl get your facts checked

i2RD1SeVLAjpT.gif

Pop, soul, R&B, indie pop
it has more of the bolded than pop, BYE

i2RD1SeVLAjpT.gif

Nemesis_

Um Koo sis SETTLE DOWN tbh. I am just happy you rate BTW as high as I do.

Though now I've seen just how EASILY you turn on your FELLOWS.

;_;

side-eyeing you ALL.

Let's see:

ikcPb0GvTLnsY.gif

I been telling these hoes her message was bullshit.

royalan

it was a joke and she deleted it

and plastic surgery? Gurl get your facts checked

i2RD1SeVLAjpT.gif

It's always a joke. I just thought, based on her own words, that it was a joke that she didn't find funny. She didn't want to slice THEN but NOW she wants to slice? Hmph...

Guess things change. But next time Madonna (or any other celeb), calls her out and throws that #TRUETEA right in her face she better take it like a woman instead of crying about it.

And the plastic surgery, I guess I'm wrong, but I could have swore I saw some people talking about how she got a little nip/tuck recently. :/

It's always a joke. I just thought, based on her own words, that it was a joke that she didn't find funny. She didn't want to slice THEN but NOW she wants to slice? Hmph...

Guess things change. But next time Madonna (or any other celeb), calls her out and throws that #TRUETEA right in her face she better take it like a woman instead of crying about it.

And the plastic surgery, I guess I'm wrong, but I could have swore I saw some people talking about how she got a little nip/tuck recently. :/
iwVUVozQy0ITw.gif

i1SmwOS6yRHgx.gif

Kyon

Banned
LMAO i think Robido has an app that lets him know when someone is going IN on Gaga or something i swear XD

EDIT: Xtina stans been on edge as of late dont know what happened. I like it
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

He only stans for Adele's sales
typical of a retspih
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Now that you mention it. Dont think I've ever seen him talk about anything besides her success lol
but then again a stan doesnt have to talk about their fave 24/7 to be a stan so who knows he most likely is an Adele stan tho..
iSUbn0HdnRjBn.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

No, Gaga can cry about it and play the victim. She already stated how she was crying all through the BTW era because people just wanted to see her fail and destroy her message

She is human after all, she doesn't have to keep it in all the time. She has been holding back on Madonna for far too long, today she let out a joke but clearly is not the route she wants to go because she deleted it

and she has already put her money where her mouth is http://bornthiswayfoundation.org/
a little shade here and there doesn't delude her message

Kyon

Banned
No, Gaga can cry about it and play the victim. She already stated how she was crying all through the BTW era because people just wanted to see her fail and destroy her message

She is human after all, she doesn't have to keep it in all the time. She has been holding back on Madonna for far too long, today she let out a joke but clearly is not the route she wants to go because she deleted it

and she has already put her money where her mouth is http://bornthiswayfoundation.org/

67d90ee8.gif
67d90ee8.gif
67d90ee8.gif

Nemesis_

I'm still WONDERING tbh are you or are you not a Madonna stan nem? I see receipts showing you are but idek anymore

The GOLDEN QUESTION. I'm going through her backlog for POP EDUCATION but I wouldn't call myself a stan. If you look at any of my past Madonna related posts they've all been negative. Y'all should already know what Madonna stans look like and behave like. I think a Madonna stan wouldn't also admit that Madonna's time is well and truly over and that she should just stick to playing the music that made her famous, not infamous. She is no longer THE QUEEN but she was probably the FIRST. I have come to terms with this REALITY and y'all pressed will have to DEAL.

And besides, who has a TASTE for Pop and doesn't enjoy Confessions or Ray of Light? Only THE DEAF.

And yeah, going through her old tours and reviewing them, but will I also be an Xtincta fan if I take up Roy's suggestion and review B2B and Stripped tours?

Not as easily as you press KICK on Queefer.

i2heb97IG2UoZ.gif

But HEW is bothered?

tumblr_m3pq2gpGXX1qc4a6lo1_500.gif

iJaq59XhX66u1.gif

so it's okay for Madonna to cry crocodile tears?
I suppose Madonna has significantly MORE to cry about #TourReception #MDNAAlbum #HerCurrentOutput

Beautiful post

I see absolutely zero lies

ibxQ0IZ2OwHxJC.gif

EDIT: I see Minus is down #flop

royalan

Sis, I'm not judging her for the shade. I'm HERE for the shade.

I'm judging her because of the timing of the shade.

Basically, where was this attitude MONTHS AGO when Madonna had her hair slicked back, her earrings off, and was banging on Gaga's front door? Madonna was ready to LIGHT THAT ASS UP about not paying homage for Born This Way and I would have been ALL HERE FOR IT if Gaga stood her ground and was like "And WHAT, trick!? My steelo is better anyway!"

But she didn't. She too cute for it THEN. She was above it all THEN.

But now, all after-the-fact, when the dust has settled, she wants to be all BOUT THAT LIFE!? Ch...NOT HERE FOR IT.

You can't take the high road, BRAG about being on the high road, and then jump off at the CUSP of everything and still think you're better because you started off on the high road. It doesn't matter if you started off on the high road if you're NOW in the mud with the rest of the PIGS. At the end of the day YOU'RE STILL DIRTY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom