• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Xtina has always had nothing but nice things to say about Britney. I'm not surprised Xtina would give Britney compliments, and praise despite her shortcomings.

tumblr_m7o2dir6pL1qjzgpto6_250.gif

Artemisia

Banned
The Summer Olympic Games have arrived!

i9GrSeTdo80qy.gif

20120726-x7pgdntt6q7cae25micitaqy7m.png

Come watch London's attempt at an Opening Ceremony with POPGAF!

Where?

PLUG.DJ room

When?

July 27, 1PM PST / 4PM EST

t1343419200z0.png

How?

Check your local broadcaster, most civilized nations will have an online stream.

Edit: THANK YOU NEM for the lovely countdown clock. xoxoxo

So what happened?

No one is in the room ;_;

Mau ®

Sis, its Gaga I am ok.... That thing can keep comparing her to the TTT era (even though I did that first when she arrived to America)

then I was reminded Gaga would never do something like this

rihanna-doing-coke.jpg

that right there is TTT teas not what Gaga is doing

i9MuHgeVOKW3r.gif

Oh...

trrthtrhrhyt.jpg

yPRC1.jpg

And she's been drunk almost every day (she admits) and her twitter parades are looking extremely like Rihanna's... I mean isnt CaCa supposedly classy and shit? I remember her twitter was classy at least lol

Rihductive TTT teas all over this ish. At least she's finally emulating a RELEVANT pop star tho.

tumblr_lztj4mCvtf1qewmu6o1_500.gif

Mau ®

She's classy as shit. Ain't nothin' unclassy about the kush

According to Marius it's not.

Drunk & high all day, hanging out with Lindsay Lohan...its just a matter of time before she's caught doing coke at Lollapalloza
2iq3xw.jpg

I wouldnt say a thing about these things had Marius kept it cute. Karma

Mau ®

It's time we talk about the upcoming Carly Rae Jesus reign.

Her team (same as Biebers) is not playing around with her upcoming album "Kiss":

+ She's working with Max Martin
+ She's got a duet with fun. on it
+ Justin Beiber appears on a song with her
+ LMFAO's Redfoo also makes a cameo
+ Bonnie McKee (Hold it against me, Teenage Dream) has written several tracks with Carly
+ Call Me Maybe & Curiosity producer Josh Ramsay is working with her.

Album comes out September 18th.

Sorry gwarls. The Carly Reign wont let up!

Trigger

Her team (same as Biebers) is not playing around with her upcoming album "Kiss":

+ Bonnie McKee (Hold it against me, Teenage Dream) has written several tracks with Carly

Indeed.

mh3Aq.gif

Majmun

Sounds like a flop. An expensive one. Too bad.

ibo8mnnaFMEvO9.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
....do you like not see whats wrong with this picture?
rihanna-doing-coke.jpg

like really?

You have to be dense to not know that Gaga does weed, not only because she has stated since she started but do you think someone that is clean can come up with shit like this
tumblr_m6yzp4cT6d1qdmb8eo1_500.jpg

This has little to do with the drug use and more to do with the actions of the two. Gaga isn't going to be doing drugs out of someone's head anytime soon, cancelling shows because she wants to party with her ex, and miss her show rehearsals because she was to hangover to get on a plane. At least Gaga uses her drugs to write songs and think of more shit, what does Rihanna use it for? to tweet and instagram?

And the chances of her doing coke are the same as the chances of Rihanus staying away from Chris Brown, it aint going to happen.

Mau ®

At least Gaga uses her drugs to write songs and think of more shit, what does Rihanna use it for? to tweet and instagram?

And the chances of her doing coke are the same as the chances of Rihanus staying away from Chris Brown, it aint going to happen.

Oh so now you EXCUSE her drug usage because of creative reasons. LOL. I dont much care what surface Rihanna or GaGa roll up the weed. GaGa is acting up and you know it fully well since you've admitted to TTT teas as well.

Actually since GaGa is a former heavy cocaine user, she still has HIGH chances of doing coke. Keep dreaming your fave is exempt to the rule somehow tho.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Oh so now you EXCUSE her drug usage because of creative reasons. LOL. I dont much care what surface Rihanna or GaGa roll up the weed. GaGa is acting up and you know it fully well since you've admitted to TTT teas as well.

Actually since GaGa is a former heavy cocaine user, she still has HIGH chances of doing coke. Keep dreaming your fave is exempt to the rule somehow tho.

Just like your fave has a high chance of returning to her abuser

And I am not excusing her usage, I thinks its vile but it serves a purpose for her unlike for your fave's output

DMeisterJ

Banned
Speaking of Bey, I was listening to some of her stuff, and watching her live randomly today, and I'm slain. She does the absolute most when she's performing, and she's what most performers should strive to be.

tumblr_m6szipLmVw1rxpbdvo1_500.gif

I'm here for '5' and more performances like RTW at the Billboard awards.

Majmun

Don't even know why you guys are comparing a basic with a legend.

Carlie is 27 years old and has ONE hitsingle. Beyonce was already a legend, had #1 singles and #1 albums* at that age.

* poor Rihanus

Naming Carrie and Beysus in one sentence is blasphemous enough

ibo8mnnaFMEvO9.gif

Speaking of Bey, I was listening to some of her stuff, and watching her live randomly today, and I'm slain. She does the absolute most when she's performing, and she's what most performers should strive to be.

I'm here for '5' and more performances like RTW at the Billboard awards.

Best modern pop performer, alongside Gaga and Janelle. No one can come for her when it comes to performance. All your faves look so basic in comparison.

No lies tbh

Koodo

Banned
Gaga and Beyoncé truly are this generation's sole amazing performers.

iWqnVVAVoiWK.gif

... although audiences are paying high prices for only one of them.

Mau ®

/random

Why didn't anyone tell me Drake had a tattoo of Aaliyah on his back? What kind of desperation/thirst is that?

More importantly, why did you NOT post pics???

drake-aaliyah-tattoo.jpg

Yes!!!! So hot!!

Anyway, he should get a Rihanna tattoo tbh. She'll be forever on his mind, ya'll know it to be true.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Looks like GaGa and Rih have something in common. Their stans are ridiculous and do the absolute most for no reason, like rolling around in dirty water wearing a thong, or referring to someone they don't know as their 'mother'.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
yall are just mad that you dont have a Madre like ha

Looks like GaGa and Rih have something in common. Their stans are ridiculous and do the absolute most for no reason, like rolling around in dirty water wearing a thong, or referring to someone they don't know as their 'mother'.

comparing Monster to the Navy, chile boo bye
thats like comparing the Beijing Olympics to anything else

Koodo

Banned
Seems like the Navy hits a limit when money is involved.

Kyon

Banned
The Monster Family shall be restored to its former glory. My faith was already fully restored. BTW Gaga is no more. She is something beyond The Fame/Monster era. Your faves aren't ready

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom