• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice to see we're BACK in FULL FORM and that the POPPERS didn't have an effect on your BRAIN

xoxox

Oh really?

tumblr_m7i1o0dMDT1qf9qvv.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Ahh ok.

TEOG has the worst Gaga video ever tho. That was when I started to hate the BTW era.
That song deserved much better than....that.

well we already know there was some drama with that video even now Joseph Kahn still hates Gaga for firing his ass mid-through the shooting

"We could, we could belong together. ARTPOP." -lady gaga
Sounds too much like a Mariah Carey song, but I love ARTPOP.

Next single coming very soon. Your definition of soon, not mine
:giddy:

I CAN'T WAIT!

Ahh ok.

TEOG has the worst Gaga video ever tho. That was when I started to hate the BTW era.
That song deserved much better than....that.
Agreed. The video could have been so amazing. She better not release something so drab again. Since we are talking about her videos, the only video I still enjoy to this day from the BTW era is the video for 'Judas'. I kind of like the video for 'Marry The Night' as well, but I have to skip the boring "storyline" at the beginning to enjoy it. The 'You & I' video is only good for the shirtless dude, and 'Born This Way' had too much references to the baby maker... lol. I'm hoping that the videos here on out are flawless. Please let it be so GaGa.

Icicle

Looks like some washed up Chola from 1995.

Sis, I never thought I would be happy to see your name anywhere, but for the first time in my life, it seems I was wrong. Somehow...I've grown fond of you. Of the many flop posters here, you have definitely emerged as one of my faves.

ibmLgO4dfJI5HY.gif

Come give your sis a big hug.

Sis, I never thought I would be happy to see your name anywhere, but for the first time in my life, it seems I was wrong. Somehow...I've grown fond of you. Of the many flop posters here, you have definitely emerged as one of my faves.

ibmLgO4dfJI5HY.gif

Come give your sis a big hug.

i5sbSibLo3uVF.gif

Christopher

The edge of glory is a freaking epic song the video could of have been amazing but at least We have that google commercial thats good

Bladenic

Wait sheibe is gonna be used in the commercial? Here for that song.

Also happy for Pho for discovering the best show on TV. GOD MEN.

Icicle

Lol this tiny sentence is so full of flop that I can't even process it.

HEW are you? You can keep your UNEDUCATED flop opinions to yourself. My boif Phono knows what's up; our relationship has now come full circle with my BRILLIANT homage to our first "interaction".

Bladenic

HEW are you? You can keep your UNEDUCATED flop opinions to yourself. My boif Phono knows what's up; our relationship has now come full circle with my BRILLIANT homage to our first "interaction".

Lol read the post above yours. I rest my case.

B-Dex

I can't bring myself to listen to the Mariah track.

The industry is full of flops lately. Hopefully Gaga's single can save us.

Majmun

Am I the only one who likes the Mariah song?

Although for a comeback single it's a pretty poor choice.

I like it.

But yeah, poor lead single IMO.

Maybe this will be her "It's like that" and the second single will slay like "We belong together"

I hope.
syNmb.gif

Nemesis_

I just noticed, Gaga was a bit late but she still announced something around Mariah's new single

Xtina is next
ibzHFkezr0AY7a.gif

ICANT if the new single is so close.

She is doing new songs for the European leg, which begins in 11 days. Perhaps she is just referring to that.

Bladenic

I like it.

But yeah, poor lead single IMO.

Maybe this will be her "It's like that" and the second single will slay like "We belong together"

I hope.
syNmb.gif

Yeah I really liked It's Like That too but that was also a poor comeback single choice. Maybe the other versions of the song where it's just Mariah will be better and get more airplay who knows?

Really though the lead single might not matter all that much. Obsessed was decently successful but the album flopped regardless.

And on Gaga, wouldn't it be a tad early for a new single since the album is so far away?

DMeisterJ

Banned
Hm I actually really like the new Mariah song tbh lol been playing it repeat for a while now.

Also I think I found a new love for Bey. 4 was available on the airplane ride and I gave it a listen, pretty good IMO. Don't care for 1+1 and I've always disliked Best Thing I Never Had, but Party, COUNTDOWN, Love on Top, and Run The World are great. And End of Time is the best song on the album. Actually, End Of Time > your faves.

Party >>>>

Nemesis_

I hope ARTPOP is a reference to Gagas new sound. The world could do with more good art pop.

It's definitely not the new single and she has hinted it might not be the album title.

So perhaps it is the "genre" or something for the song.

Perhaps like KESHA's "Cock Rock" or something.

Gaga also posted this

551118_10151152963614574_1741313867_n.jpg

WE COULD BE TOGETHER could of course be referring to "ART" and "POP" being together.

STAN SPECULATION AT IT'S WORST tbh

Yeah. I need more "Just Dance" Gaga and less "Bloody Mary" Gaga. I know she said this album won't be too serious, but still.....

#conflicted
I would like a mixture of both, but in the end I'll be happy with whatever she puts out, unless it's truly horrible.

royalan

ie5n8eObltLT9.jpg

It's...beautiful.

I approve of the Vintage remix tbqh.

i15uPQmPvOvIC.gif

what sort of flop tumblr gif

I love the production of the official version, but I hate her vocals and all the rap features.

I LOVE her vocals (and verses) on this remix, but am finding the production to be a bit generic.

Overall I prefer the remix, but I'm so conflicted ;__;

Although it's obvious that whoever tweeted that Mariah was SANGING on this track was hearing her recording the remixes. And there's more than one, right?

Mumei

Although it's obvious that whoever tweeted that Mariah was SANGING on this track was hearing her recording the remixes. And there's more than one, right?

Mariah Carey ‏@MariahCarey
To relive the splendor of when I used to rewrite+resing all my club remixes, this is for the lambily & there's much more 2 come

Yay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom