• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT2| Oops!... We Did It Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mau ®

Kreayshawn's album cover

tumblr_m8763k8Nzc1rpb4xho1_500.jpg

royalan

ARTPOPGAF means we can't talk about Rihanna or Christina in here anymore

leave it

Artpop means we can't talk about Gaga in here anymore.

I'm here for a Bjork/Robyn/MIA/Kelis/Goldfrapp/Roisin Murphy thread, though. You know, the real Artpop chicks.

botty

Banned
Artpop means we can't talk about Gaga in here anymore.

I'm here for a Bjork/Robyn/MIA/Kelis/Goldfrapp/Roisin Murphy thread, though. You know, the real Artpop chicks.

I would consider Xtina apart of "ArtPop" considering her image, look, and style change so radically every time we see her... and she isn't pretentious about it either.

Mumei

You guys know the thread title will be switched back before you guys agree on who deserves to be discussed under this thread title (e.g. never), yes?

Koodo

Banned
You guys know the thread title will be switched back before you guys agree on who deserves to be discussed under this thread title (e.g. never), yes?
What is there to argue? POPGAF was born out of GAGAF. There couldn't be a more fitting person.

ibtzhZDR2CwcHY.gif

Mumei

royalan, aside from the far better production in the Pulse Club edition, my favorite thing is that she isn't doing that silly mezza voce nonsense she does most the time even when she is singing in full voice and not whispering. I think this is what Liron was listening to when she was describing the song, because it's the only thing that resembles what she was describing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom