• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
Red charts at number 1 this week, selling 331,311. That's a decrease of 73%. Pretty great tbh.

Better than Gaga's colossal, record breaking 84.27% drop.

ibpZQX3JSxvVhG.gif

Bladenic

I respect this position. As a fan of her music I'm more than happy with Lotus.

But, keeping it real, she CAN'T keep letting her albums flop. Her ability to make the kind of music she wants to make, and work with the producers she wants to work with and receive the type of priority she's used to is hinged on the stipulation that she sells records.

If Lotus flops I will genuinely worry about her future as a bankable artist and her ability to maintain a top level record deal with a major label, which is the thing an artist like Xtina NEEDS to keep putting out the music we love.

I don't care uf, at the end of this era, she doesn't outsell any of the new twerps on the scene or doesn't have the highest grossing tour or most YouTube videos or whatever. What I care about, all I care about, is that Xtina puts in the work to make this era at least successful, so when RCA looks at their books at the end of the fiscal year they don't see a big ass red number next to her name.

In short: get money bitch. Get money.

And that's going to require her to get off her ass. I've run out of excuses in that regard. The handling of Lotus so far by RCA, her manager Irving Azoff, and Xtina herself has so far been a fucking embarrassment, and she couldn't be more disrespectful to her own legacy even if she uploaded a YouTube video of herself pissing on her Stripped platinum plaque.

Yessss keepin it real. As a Stan I can't see how Botty doesn't care about sales. If Lotus flops you better believe her position will be compromised.

Ties

Banned
Yasss Katy
ec20fb7f.gif

But she's so homophobic with "Ur so Gay" and "I Kissed A Girl", right?
9f1de191.gif

m05qD.png

Now for Allahna to grace the earth with her leak so I can finally call it a day.
52b0f867.gif

Ties

Banned
Olana is my national anthem, tbh.

Where is the leak tho? I need Lana to slay me.
It's still pending.
7d85a11b.png

All we know is that some have received their shipments early, and that a leak is just around the corner. Probably going to be leaked tonight or early tomorrow.
7d85a11b.png

not here for this delay tbqh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom