• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bladenic

Did Romney win the popular vote tho?

Regardless I've already started trolling fools on twitter with this

om0gT.jpg

royalan

Lawd thank god I held off on my review.

I thought Army of Me was middling at first. But hearing it on my headphones as I walk down the street?

I am STOMPING down this street like I was shooting the video, tbh...

One of me is wiser.

One of me is stronger.

One of me's a Fighter.

Kyon

Banned
Not TEW much.

Unfortunately the mail man gave back MEHrina and Smellie's invites.

Addresses given were fake.

Bitches is HOMELESS

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

Kyon

Banned
No basics should be invited to our wedding tbh.

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

Guess I gotta cross Frank off the list

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

Well, at least you remembered them.

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

Had to check the other OTs to remember.

I have to invite all of our faves.

Skeri will be headlining the Parking Lot. MEHrina will open and Smellie will close the show.

The Superior faves will be headlining the reception.

This means the Parking Lot concert acts can't enter the premises and will not be paid. It's more CHARITY work on my end. They need the promo

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

Bladenic

God I wish I could be in the plug room showing y'all the type f tweets blowing up my newsfeed and on Facebook. Hoes be iron Pressed.

ibarHg0937xAHt.gif

Aguila

#ICONIC
Had to check the other OTs to remember.

I have to invite all of our faves.

Skeri will be headlining the Parking Lot. MEHrina will open and Smellie will close the show.

The Superior faves will be headlining the reception.

This means the Parking Lot concert acts can't enter the premises and will not be paid. It's more CHARITY work on my end. They need the promo

Oh, I'm sure you'll have Robotney lip synching to your favorite songs at the reception, and, for the favors, botty will probably be giving out free copies of Bionic Lotus.

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

Kyon

Banned
Oh, I'm sure you'll have Robotney lip synching to your favorite songs at the reception, and, for the favors, botty will probably be giving out free copies of Bionic Lotus.

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

Robotney's Team intercepted my invite.

Her handlers will be attending in her place

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

Servbot24

Banned
Hi PopGAF, lowly Junior reporting in.

I ran a search for this and found nothing. So here we go. Meet Nadia Oh, best pop artist alive. Imho or whatever.

tumblr_mbu8s2Ksmz1rey2fso1_500.gif

"Taking Over the Dancefloor" - The best song of 2011.

"Slapper (Ayye)" - The best song of 2012.

"Rip It Up" - Best workout song that ever was or ever will be. It's perfect, put it on repeat.

"Amsterdam" - Nadia awkwardly shakes her boobs.

Also Colours is the best album of 2011. I posted a review of it on my blog. Not sure if that breaks some kind of self-promotion rule on GAF so just let me know if you'd like me to post the text.

Got a few other artists I'd like to try introducing but I'll start with that.

Trigger

Hi PopGAF, lowly Junior reporting in.

I ran a search for this and found nothing. So here we go. Meet Nadia Oh, best pop artist alive. Imho or whatever.

~snip~

Got a few other artists I'd like to try introducing but I'll start with that.

Welcome! :D

Nadia Oh is sorta fierce. I need to listen to more of her stuff.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Bladenic

Thanks for the welcome Ties, Crumpet.

Don't believe this has been posted, Ke$hus Christ performs Die Young on Australian X Factor and it's amazing, obviously: http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=t6GoayO3IAs#

PS: Is popgaf up to date on Ke$ha demos? I'll hook you up if not. Better than the albums by quite a measure. Well maybe I won't hook you up, but I'll provide direction.

YES another Kesha Stan. Welcome welcome. Lemme check out this performance.

Artemisia

Banned
such a swift change from the romney avatar back to xtincta

iNNM5i6A33dvi.gif

moving from FAILURE to ANOTHER FAILURE and back to FAILURE ONCE AGAIN

iNNM5i6A33dvi.gif

Servbot24

Banned
YES another Kesha Stan. Welcome welcome.
yayuhhhhh :D

I meant to put this with my last post but I'm drunk and I forgot.

Warrior – An anthem for Ke$ha’s Animals.

Die Young – You can already hear this one.

C’Mon – Upbeat, fun party song.

Thinking of You – A breakup song where Ke$ha trashes the hell out of some guy.

Crazy Kids – Party monster track co-written by will.i.am. She raps the lyrics, “ke$ha don't give two ****s, I came to start that ruckus/and you want to party with us, because we crazy mother****ers". Described as this album’s We R Who We R.

Wherever You Are – Upbeat, dance-y, synth-y and has breakdowns similar to Die Young after each chorus

Dirty Love – A fun, rock-influenced song where Ke$ha and Iggy Pop scream about sex.

Wonderland – Crisp, mid-tempo jam with country underpinnings and some stripped down rock. Really shows off her vocals.

Only Wanna Dance With You – Different verses from the version online. Vocals and production are polished up.

Supernatural – A glitch-pop anthem with strong shades of Justice and Daft Punk about Ke$ha’s sexual experience with a ghost. Bridge features the breakdown from the online snippet. Lyrics – “When you take my body to the stars I believe it/Boy this love is supernatural can you feel it?”

All That Matters (The Beautiful Life) – Upbeat, dance-y, fun, repetitive chorus, really catchy

Love Into the Light – A powerful ballad with the lyrics, “I know we're all different, but baby that's life/All the differences they make me feel alive.”

Last Goodbye – Tightropes between club monster and alternative pop. Influenced by Neil Young's 1974 tune "For the Turnstiles," features the lyric "When I was broke, you bought me shoes.”

Gold Trans Am – A dirty, rock-influenced song where Ke$ha compares her hoo-ha to a golden Pontiac Firebird, in all its majesty.

Out Alive – An upbeat, catchy dance track with the lyric “Life. A beautiful and fragile thing.Floating in the galaxy. I’m gonna let it set me free”

Past Lives – Produced by Wayne Coyne with a string arrangement by Ben Folds. Plays like a bare, smoky ballad.

Pretty excited for this. Bolded is sentence of the year.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
wait not a new random posting the Rihanna tracklist and now a new one posting the Kesha tracklist before anyone of us

we are flopping
iY02jHhde5GAg.gif

I can't deny that I've come to like Katy Perry as a person throughout her carreer. She seems completely harmless (musically and in character), and fights for good causes.

Aguila

#ICONIC
Ok I am not a big Lana fan (liked her first album but had a lot of duds imo).

However, I fucking love that track.

Not even sure why....but fuck me if its not interesting.

Lana's leaked demos are usually very different from her Born To Die songs. They are much more, er, quirkier. If you haven't already, maybe you should check out more of her demos. For instance: Serial Killer and Go Go Dancer

Lana's demos are usually very different from her Born To Die songs. They are much more, er, quirkier. If you haven't already, maybe you should check out more of her demos. For instance: Serial Killer and Go Go Dancer

Will give it a listen. Thanks.

After buying her album and being disappointed (somewhat...I did love several songs) I kind of wrote her off. But this material is bad ass.

I can't deny that I've come to like Katy Perry as a person throughout her carreer. She seems completely harmless (musically and in character), and fights for good causes.

I am kind of the same. I can't really be a fan.....however, I find her totally unoffensive and don't feel bad for enjoying many of her songs. She is underrated here on popgaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom