• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
RT

Nicki Minaj’s “Super Bass” Named #1 Song Of 2011 By ‘EW’ & ‘Billboard’

YouTube views

Super Bass 290,738,448 views

We Found Love 218,376,595 views

The impact even affected Taylor Swift, where are the other celebs stanning for WFL, face it had more impact. WFL was more successful but thats it.

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif

B-Dex

Ke$ha hasn't performed it live either. They're both starting. Rih is doing SNL and Ke$ha is at the AMAs. And both are releasing videos this week. You tried tho.

Sis the receipts are already in this thread. Or are you saying Australia doesn't count? (like Madge)

smokingwoman.gif

Mau ®

This week's TOP 10 ON THE HOT 100

1.- Maroon 5 / One More Night
2.- PSY / Gangnam Style
3.- Fun. / Some Nights
4.- Rihanna / Diamonds
5.- Taylor Swift / We Are Never Ever...
6.- Ke$ha / Die Young
7.- Bruno Mars / Locked Out of Heaven
8.- Justin Bieber / As long as you love me
9.- Alex Clare / Too Close
10.- Ne-Yo / Let Me Love You

This week's TOP 10 ON THE HOT 100

1.- Maroon 5 / One More Night
2.- PSY / Gangnam Style
3.- Fun. / Some Nights
4.- Rihanna / Diamonds
5.- Taylor Swift / We Are Never Ever...
6.- Ke$ha / Die Young
7.- Bruno Mars / Locked Out of Heaven
8.- Justin Bieber / As long as you love me
9.- Alex Clare / Too Close
10.- Ne-Yo / Let Me Love You

Ugh thats disappointing.

Really do want Gangnam to reach #1 at least for one week just for history and lulz....plus I am getting really, really sick of Maroon 5.

Mau ®

Ugh thats disappointing.

Really do want Gangnam to reach #1 at least for one week just for history and lulz....plus I am getting really, really sick of Maroon 5.

Yeah it would cool just for the lolz and whatnot but Maroon 5's MASSIVE advantage over radio probably means it'll never happen since Gangnam has peaken on radio now.

I found myself bopping to M5's One More Night today while listening to british radio kiiiii

I like Maroon 5's songs when I hear them occasionally on the radio. However, whenever I guy a single or album I despise the songs when I have to listen to them regularly. The band's music gets so stale so fast with repeated listens imo.

Satch

Banned
ugh i dont want to be a lana stan but

I SING THE BODY ELECTRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIC

I SING THE BODY ELECTRIIIIIIIIIC BAAAABY

I SING THE BODY ELECTRIC

Aguila

#ICONIC
Omg. I'm shaking. It's finally here.

ibsGTiORZwmyDu.gif

ugh i dont want to be a lana stan but

I SING THE BODY ELECTRIIIIIIIIIC BAAAABY

I SING THE BODY ELECTRIC

Embrace ha holiness

ibsGTiORZwmyDu.gif

royalan

PM PLEASE

I remember when I met him, it was so clear that he was the only one for me. We both knew it, right away. And, as the years went on, things got more difficult and were faced with more challenges. I begged him to stay. Try to remember what we had at the beginning. He was charismatic, magnetic, electric and everybody knew it. When he walked in; every woman's head turned, everyone stood up to talk to him. He was like this hybrid, this mix of a man who couldn't contain himself. I always got the sense that he became torn between being a good person and missing out on all of the opportunities that life could offer a man as magnificent as him. And in that way I understood him and I loved him. I loved him, I loved him, I loved him, and I still love him. I love him.

UlE8D.gif

royalan

ibsGTiORZwmyDu.gif
ibsGTiORZwmyDu.gif

I was a singer, not a very popular one, who once had dreams of becoming a beautiful poet, but upon an unfortunate series of events, saw those dreams dashed and divided like a million stars in the night sky that I wished on over and over again, sparkling and broken. But I didn’t really mind because I knew that it takes getting everything you ever wanted and then losing it to know what true freedom is.

ibsGTiORZwmyDu.gif
ibsGTiORZwmyDu.gif

Omg at Gods and Monsters lyrics.

In the land of Gods and monsters
I was an Angel
Looking to get fucked hard

I think this is just as good or even better than when I first heard BTD.

Aguila

#ICONIC
I've listened to them all at least 3 times.

It seems that Bel Air will have the biggest impact on my life.

iVE8ZQ68VutUM.gif

I love the new Yayo. I thought I wasn't going to love it, but I do.

iVE8ZQ68VutUM.gif

The ending of Body Electric is beyond beautiful.

iVE8ZQ68VutUM.gif

American is catchy as fuck. I will sing along now and forever.

iVE8ZQ68VutUM.gif

wooohhahohoahooahoahoahooYEAAAAAh

iVE8ZQ68VutUM.gif

Gods and Monsters: I want to be an angel living in the garden of evil with Lana.

iVE8ZQ68VutUM.gif

This might be the worst album I've ever heard.

ieksKe3ouqnKu.gif

Servbot24

Banned
How does PopGAF feel about Kitty Pryde. She's got an album/mixtape (?) coming this year and put out "Haha, I'm Sorry EP" earlier. Basically rips the "rap" style of Why? and puts together some rather nice beats. Not going to post this in HipHopGAF because she's a little white girl and they'll tear her apart. :(

I think she's rather splendid. Possible weakness is that she likes Frank Ocean. Not sure if she can put together a completely strong album but we'll see.

❄ OKAY CUPID ❄ - Her most famous song, good introduction to her.

Orion's Belt - Guest verse from Riff Raff who I can't really figure out but whatevs, ace track.

smiledog.jpg - Song contains "You say this little white girl is ruining hip-hop, I say "Damn right!" and take a lick of the ring pop," and "I am all over Google and I'm very Youtubeable." Hehe. :)

JUSTIN BIEBER​!​!​!​!​! - Mainly posting this one for the Donkey Kong Country sample.

Probs shouldn't have posted that in the middle of Lana fever :O

tumblr_m8c7j1rgdy1r4w8xyo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom