• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
They slayed so hard during X-Factor UK, huh...talentless hacks didn't even win.

And thanks roy for spilling that truth tea. It's extra sweet when it's not directed at me
lol.gif

royalan

My flop-ass-fave will forever be more talented and relevant to Pop culture at large than these flash-in-the-pan twerps.

Some of y'all will stan for anything with a bulge and a top 10 single.

Kyon

Banned
LOL. The one thing this has shown me is that XFactor US is such a non-fucking-event compared to the UK version. I can't imagine there being a horde of screaming fans for any American talent show act (prior to winning, at least).

This has always been the case. See no lies

More like be real. These boys are hacks. And now more than ever I'm convinced that none of them have a career solo because ALL of them are so devoid of even PASSABLE talent that the second they are out from under the wings of their handlers they'll crumble like the frauds they are.

I'm embarrassed to have watched that. More embarrassed that these kids are currently slaying. For all that is good and holy, these boys are so basic they make N'Sync and Backstreet Boys sound like fucking Il Divo.

Fucking Hell, as much as N*Sync and Backstreet were mere products aimed at preteen girls and weren't viewed as actual vocalists, they still had to at least know how to fucking harmonize with each other.

Backstreet Boys slaying vocals.

N*Sync slaying vocals.

One Dimension forever be seated.
iobYkuMnmTjSf.gif

DAMNNNN!!! Aguila, give Roy a star for this.

Aguila

#ICONIC
My flop-ass-fave will forever be more talented and relevant to Pop culture at large than these flash-in-the-pan twerps.

Some of y'all will stan for anything with a bulge and a top 10 single.

I see no lies.

Either way, I'm ready for the meltdowns that the title will cause.

iQ8Csstjh1k4t.gif

Artemisia

Banned
More like be real. These boys are hacks. And now more than ever I'm convinced that none of them have a career solo because ALL of them are so devoid of even PASSABLE talent that the second they are out from under the wings of their handlers they'll crumble like the frauds they are.

I'm embarrassed to have watched that. More embarrassed that these kids are currently slaying. For all that is good and holy, these boys are so basic they make N'Sync and Backstreet Boys sound like fucking Il Divo.

Fucking Hell, as much as N*Sync and Backstreet were mere products aimed at preteen girls and weren't viewed as actual vocalists, they still had to at least know how to fucking harmonize with each other.

Backstreet Boys slaying vocals.

N*Sync slaying vocals.

One Dimension forever be seated.

ikr

and I thought the whole idea behind these boy bands was to feed into the teen girl fantasy of being serenaded. how awkward would it be to be serenaded by boys who can't even sing
shakeno.gif

Trigger

Damn you Roy, now I'm revisiting the Backstreet Boys and N'SYNC's catalogue. I forgot how much I loved some of their songs.

1D does seem so much more basic now.

mBbQg.gif

moulels

Lol the OT is incredibly quiet ;__;

Why the hate though? They have some catchy-as-fuck bops, are hot and they know their place. That is something very much appreciated. Just live while you're young ヽ(´ー` )ノ

tumblr_m2rhgiAaJb1qj0j89o4_250.gif

*O* I'm here for more POP-GAF members. Do you have an ATRL by chance?

Nope. I discovered ATRL thanks to POPGAF lol, but its kind of boring. Only here you can go IN freely and I LUV it *o*

Lol the OT is incredibly quiet ;__;

Why the hate though? They have some catchy-as-fuck bops, are hot and they know their place. That is something very much appreciated. Just live while you're young ヽ(´ー` )ノ

tumblr_m2rhgiAaJb1qj0j89o4_250.gif

Nope. I discovered ATRL thanks to POPGAF lol, but its kind of boring. Only here you can go IN freely and I LUV it *o*

Yeah I like them more for their personalities than their music I will admit.....plus Zayn *swoons*.

BgIjq.gif

I cannot stan for anyone who is unlikable.

royalan

Xtina fans also admitting than 1D fans are far more clever than they are?

Must be a rough evening for ya.

I mean, if you WANT the OT of the band whose music personalities you stan for to be overrun with trolling and fighting, then sure.

Someone attempted that in the Lotus OT and we shamed him out of the thread. We aspire for higher.

ibseKUEz4qdOk8.gif

royalan

That is yet to be seen. Which is why the ride is so fun....

But yeah. Keep watching other people on the roller coaster while you remember times that were.....

I think I'll pass in favor of listening to the good music my Queen continues to make with her industry-praised talent.

You continue enjoying 1D for their personalities. ;)

I think I'll pass in favor of listening to the good music my Queen continues to make with her industry-praised talent.

You continue enjoying 1D for their personalities. ;)

There are other things I enjoy about 1D.....

HsYHz.jpg

You better never forget it!

On the topic of Xtina....purchased her greatest hits last night....a very, very high quality purchase. So many memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom