• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ties

Banned
LOL

I can't even take that seriously as a JOKE

tumblr_m2sgg8APs01qbm4xbo1_400.gif
It wasn't a joke though Soulsis.

Zayn's impact on this generation of cooch has been unparalleled, he is the iconic frontman of the group and it will remain so for the rest of One Stagnation's reign on the charts.

He will become a sex icon and contender for the title of King of Pop once he realizes his global impact and goes solo.
ib0DUVNTxCAQWr.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

Zayn's impact on this generation of cooch has been unparalleled, he is the iconic frontman of the group and it will remain so for the rest of One Stagnation's reign on the charts.

He will become a sex icon and contender for the title of King of Pop once he realizes his global impact and goes solo.
ib0DUVNTxCAQWr.gif

Stan. He is among princes right now but he will soon rise to the unfilled throne

It is his destiny
ibbAWXKAWXgbX5.gif

ib0DUVNTxCAQWr.gif

Except 1) Lennon was hardly the sexy frontman of the group, let alone sexy OR the frontman, and 2) I haven't seen Zayn have as much impact as Justin Bieber, Timberlake, or the like. Also, 3) Zayn has about as much charisma as my pinkie toe during a foot cramp.

Can Zayn even sing?

royalan

If Zayn went solo he'd just become another Jason Derulo/Bieber hybrid.

That market is saturated.

His 15 will perish along with the rest of the boys.

Except 1) Lennon was hardly the sexy frontman of the group, let alone sexy OR the frontman, and 2) I haven't seen Zayn have as much impact as Justin Bieber, Timberlake, or the like. Also, 3) Zayn has about as much charisma as my pinkie toe during a foot cramp.

Can Zayn even sing?

dA200.gif

Bitch please.......

Ties

Banned

Can Zayn even sing?

1) All the more reason for Zayn to have a larger impact on the music industry than John Lennon.
ib0DUVNTxCAQWr.gif

2) He will once he goes solo.

3) Bye.
ib0DUVNTxCAQWr.gif

And yes. Slay All Musical Directions during X Factor.

Bladenic

If Zayn went solo he'd just become another Jason Derulo/Bieber hybrid.

That market is saturated.

His 15 will perish along with the rest of the boys.

Sis, stop wasting your time. It's pointless.

And lmao at the X-Factor auditions. They were not good. I have no opinion on Zayn or Liam or maybe Harry, but blondie and other guy are both terrible singers. Which is why they never sing lead and only get about 5 seconds of solo time.

And lmao at the X-Factor auditions. They were not good. I have no opinion on Zayn or Liam or maybe Harry, but blondie and other guy are both terrible singers. Which is why they never sing lead and only get about 5 seconds of solo time.

Eh Liam's was good. Harry's was solid.

Zayn is a lot better than he used to be.

They are still heads and shoulders above most of the pop trash on the airwaves today.

zATTJ.gif

Delio

EXCUSE you Niall is perfection and solo's QUITE a bunch on live tours. He is better than the GHOUL Louis who is always in the back.

royalan

Wow, that was my first time watching footage of 1D from when they were competing on X Factor.

For fuck's sake...are ANY of these boys talented? Even a little bit? I mean Lord, it takes 5 whole boys to make 1/3 of a decent vocalist.

Not that X Factor USA is any better. I mean, how hard difficult is it really to find a group of charming, good-looking people who can also sing together? The 90s didn't have a problem with this...

Wow, that was my first time watching footage of 1D from when they were competing on X Factor.

For fuck's sake...are ANY of these boys talented? Even a little bit? I mean Lord, it takes 5 whole boys to make 1/3 of a decent vocalist.

Not that X Factor USA is any better. I mean, how hard difficult is it really to find a group of charming, good-looking people who can also sing together? The 90s didn't have a problem with this...

Eh they were solo 16 year olds with no experience being thrown together.

Be nice :(

botty

Banned

Talent? X Factor?

ibyKnKMlqxLiIQ.gif

Trigger

I did giggle at how Liam and Harry did most of the singing while the others were in back, but they're not as bad now.

Bladenic

The problem with the whole X-Factor brand is that it's not about the singing so much as how easily a person or group can be marketed.

royalan

Eh they were solo 16 year olds with no experience being thrown together.

Be nice :(

More like be real. These boys are hacks. And now more than ever I'm convinced that none of them have a career solo because ALL of them are so devoid of even PASSABLE talent that the second they are out from under the wings of their handlers they'll crumble like the frauds they are.

I'm embarrassed to have watched that. More embarrassed that these kids are currently slaying. For all that is good and holy, these boys are so basic they make N'Sync and Backstreet Boys sound like fucking Il Divo.

Fucking Hell, as much as N*Sync and Backstreet were mere products aimed at preteen girls and weren't viewed as actual vocalists, they still had to at least know how to fucking harmonize with each other.

Backstreet Boys slaying vocals.

N*Sync slaying vocals.

One Dimension forever be seated.

More like be real. These boys are hacks. And now more than ever I'm convinced that none of them have a career solo because ALL of them are so devoid of even PASSABLE talent that the second they are out from under the wings of their handlers they'll crumble like the frauds they are.

I'm embarrassed to have watched that. More embarrassed that these kids are currently slaying. For all that is good and holy, these boys are so basic they make N'Sync and Backstreet Boys sound like fucking Il Divo.

Fucking Hell, as much as N*Sync and Backstreet were mere products aimed at preteen girls and weren't viewed as actual vocalists, they still had to at least know how to fucking harmonize with each other.

N*Sync slaying vocals.

g3VYE.gif

Trigger

N*Sync slaying vocals.

As much as I like Zayn and Louis I know tea when it's being served.

pStsR.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom