• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

Something about the chorus is just so contrived to me. I dunno.

I'll just assume the same position Botty-sis has. Their music is in no way, shape or form marketed to me. And, like the tranquil and majestic Lotus growing in the harshest conditions and still thriving, I am at peace with that.

Something about the chorus is just so contrived to me. I dunno.

I'll just assume the same position Botty-sis has. Their music is in no way, shape or form marketed to me. And, like the tranquil and majestic Lotus growing in the harshest conditions and still thriving, I am at peace with that.

Yeah pretty much.

Once I got over the fact that everything is written to pander to the insecurities of 15 year old girls its a lot easier for me to listen.

Bladenic

Yeah pretty much.

Once I got over the fact that everything is written to pander to the insecurities of 15 year old girls its a lot easier for me to listen.

That made it easier for you to listen? I can't.

iSsNN5CVPCRyr.gif

New Nicki album in 2013? Are the ones that drag Rih for that going to start going in on her?

TBH Nicki is relatively new on the wider pop culture stage. I don't think she risks over exposure quite yet. Rihanna on the other hand will have released 4 albums in 4 years.....I even like her music. She should still take a break. I just can't make myself care about Diamonds or her new album.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Should be interesting. I like a couple of her songs....and I like her personality. She comes of sincere and earnest (which is why I am optimistic about her judging on idol).

I wish her the best.

Yes I am really excited to see her on Idol. Now that people know how she really acts I dont think she will hold back on speaking her mind.

On the yearly release, its killing me waiting for a new Gaga album so I dont mind as long as there is some kind of break between albums singles to build up hype. Nicki should end the PF:RR:TRU era during the spring and release her new album during the Fall, taking a break during the summer.

3phemeral

Figures popgaf would admire one of the most self absorbed, insufferable, unlikeable women I've ever had the displeasure of laying my eyes on. That video, my god. 0_o

Come on, bring the gifs, bring the gifs.

i4YH0e0DwCqfX.gif

Seriously, though. What's the point of using gifs if the person isn't over-the-top emphatic in accentuating every possible piece of emotional musculature available to them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom