• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Just in case you thought I forgot...

this is Frank Ocean's girlfriend boyfriend, Willy Cartier:

04.jpg

He isn't trans, he's just a model. I'm so happy for them.

tumblr_mdhq4mhkT11qlirqeo1_500.jpg

They seem like the type to partake in vicious scissor sessions.

Recon

Banned
Just because you feel guilt over the exhausting cognitive dissonance required to bury the historic and still-present abuse and defamation of gays, women and non-hegemonic portrayals of masculinity in that rancid spit-talk of a genre doesn't mean you need to construct a boogeyman out of POPGAF to feel better about your regrettable choices in music.

Stay Londa.

Oh no, a certain group of people got offended because of song lyrics!!! :O This post only shows how intellectually bereft this community is. That is all, go back to your superior sugar pop dance concoctions with lyrics written by little boys who haven't gotten their first kiss yet. Ill go back to listening to my "rancid spit-talk of a genre". Maybe I will be as enlightened as you someday, and turn away from the "evils" of hip hop and find solace in the arms of manufactured pop artists who have less talent than Milli Vanilli. I can only hope, for my soul.

RubyFaith

Oh no, a certain group of people got offended because of song lyrics!!! :O This post only shows how intellectually bereft this community is. That is all, go back to your superior sugar pop dance concoctions with lyrics written by little boys who haven't gotten their first kiss yet. Ill go back to listening to my "rancid spit-talk of a genre". Maybe I will be as enlightened as you someday, and turn away from the "evils" of hip hop and find solace in the arms of manufactured pop artists who have less talent than Milli Vanilli. I can only hope, for my soul.

Why are you so serious, though?

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
YASSS more Gaf Hop promo. They LIVE off our CULTURAL RELEVANCE

ib23HawsSF1PnQ.gif

So hard for their genre to be relevant that they need to take jabs at ours.
Keep trying Gaf Hop. What doesnt kill us makes us stronger, last a little longer. Now go back to the musical ghetto.

ib23HawsSF1PnQ.gif

Kyon

Banned
So hard for their genre to be relevant that they need to take jabs at ours.
Keep trying Gaf Hop. What doesnt kill us makes us stronger, last a little longer. Now go back to the musical ghetto.

ib23HawsSF1PnQ.gif

YASSS SIS get RATCHET on those NEVER-BEENS

ib23HawsSF1PnQ.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
lol, I like most of GAF-HOP. They're good peoples. Recon is just an outlier.

Then:
“I don't care if you're black, white, straight, bisexual, gay, lesbian, short, tall, fat, skinny, rich or poor. If you're nice to me, I'll be nice to you. Simple as that.”
― Eminem

RubyFaith

I haven't heard the Ke$ha songs but I feel like I'll be underwhelmed once I do after all this sudden praise for her.

I remember the times when no one liked her.
/laughs

Kyon

Banned
I haven't heard the Ke$ha songs but I feel like I'll be underwhelmed once I do after all this sudden praise for her.

I remember the times when no one liked her.
/laughs

No one liked her? Was Tik Tok not the song that COCKBLOCKED every song in the game and outsold everything else? (That year)

Idk it was a bop what do you think good sis?

DYDance.gif

RubyFaith

No one liked her? Was Tik Tok not the song that COCKBLOCKED every song in the game and outsold everything else? (That year)

Idk it was a bop what do you think good sis?

DYDance.gif

I had a love hate relationship with Tik Tok because while it was a good song, Ke$ha herself gave me strong crack whore vibes and I found her voice grating. In other words, I had prefer someone else to perform Tik Tok.
:I

FyreWulff

Well I edited and apologized twice. I'm not trying to defend it

I know. You apologized. My interest is in the people trying to retcon it as "POPgaf lingo" and told me to go to PopGAF to understand how it was lingo. I currently have not a single answer.

lol, people should learn to use PMs if they have an issue with other members.

Is this what's considered PMs now? Looks more like circling the wagons and forum sniping:

What surprises me is that some of them EXPECT EVERYONE to know that. I mean, I'm pretty young, and the only racial slur that I can think of off the top of my head for black people is the n word.

Yeah, I saw that.

Overly Sensitive Gaf is the worst gaf.

The reaching in that thread.
eE1Th.gif

And this post.. wow:

Omg love it. It's fire. I can't.

Though really, it should have been called Nobody's BIDNESS because these "baboons" can't say Business right.

Telling people it's fine because it's been used for years before makes just as much sense as someone justifying the use of the word fag because it's been used for years before. Other communities on GAF have, after complaints and discussion, stopped using certain words and cracking down on people that continue to use them after they've changed. Elements of PopGAF can surely put in the effort to stop using a word with negative racial connotations, especially since a couple of GAF posters seem to use them when referring to black singers consistently.

botty

Banned
I dont watch X-Factor on Thursday due to watching the superior Vampire Diaries

I just tune in to see State of God

She is going to slay on idol. Not that it is a surprise, but she looked some comfortable. No wonder Mariah was so threatened by her.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Can I get that Ke$ha link tho? It seems I missed a lot when I stepped out for a few.

And I still need to finish listening to #UNAPOLOGETIC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom