• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
RT

Let go for just one nigggggght

C'mon c'mon cmonnnnn

azealiabanks-212atradyda8u.gif

Feelin Like a Saber Tooth Ti(grrr)

azealiabanks-212atradyda8u.gif

i1nMswDJ2I1cM.gif

Bladenic

Omg waiTTTTTTTTTT

this is slaying me

YASSS

Ke$hus Chri$t

Sorry Rih, you tried. On repeat for the rest of the forever

C'mon C'mon C'mon

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
why did it took this bitch so long to come back, Warrior is going to slay me

the drunken partying lyrics, the I dont give a fuck anthems

DYDance.gif

Recon

Banned
Kyon, you have to be careful in Obama's America.

Shame that you had to apologize for people's lack of understanding context.

I've personally never been offended by baboon, and never understood how it could be misconstrued as racist.

PM ME THE LINK TO THE XTINA PLZ

I still don't see how baboon is a racial slur.

New to me, tbh

ib2jVAiWacrR9N.gif

Wow, that thread really took a turn for the stupid. To be expected though, it was a Kim Kardashian thread, after all.

#KhloesusKhrist2012-2013WorldDomination

I think it's stupid that people jumped on race so quickly. Using any member of the primate order to refer to someone as an idiot has been practiced since the dawn of time. It's a particularly strong insult in some parts of the world, and in most cases it has absolutely NOTHING to do with race and everything to do with someone acting like a damn fool. Making it out to be a solely racial insult is reaching. Point blank.

Some of the logic in that thread reminds me of this kid back in my 6th grade Spanish class who pitched a fit when we learned the Spanish word for the color black.

Indeed, the other baboons can bow down to their God RihALLAH.

i5sT71Vr2tTZC.gif

Considering Pop gaf is so "offended" at the homophobia in hip hop, its ironic they give no shits about being racist as fuck. Good jobs guys. Shining star of the OT.

royalan

Considering Pop gaf is so "offended" at the homophobia in hip hop, its ironic they give no shits about being racist as fuck. Good jobs guys. Shining star of the OT.

I'm on mobile and unable to go all the way in until I get home. But do yourself a favor in the meantime: watch a few clips of classic Reading Rainbow on YT and prepare to be read for the sheer amount of stupidity you managed to fit into that tiny little post. Thoroughly.

botty

Banned

Are you really comparing the misinterpretation of the word "baboon," to the blatant homophobic, and not to mention misogynistic, lyrics featured in hip hop?

Good jobs guys. Shining star of the OT.

Interesting how the only truth to be found was in your sarcasm.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm on mobile and unable to go all the way in until I get home. But do yourself a favor in the meantime: watch a few clips of classic Reading Rainbow on YT and prepare to be read for the sheer amount of stupidity you managed to fit into that tiny little post. Thoroughly.

yessss #clapback

iWTbI6OaY5qSf.gif

Trigger

Go in Royalina Readinguilera

botty

Banned

j28QC.gif

Koodo

Banned
Just because you feel guilt over the exhausting cognitive dissonance required to bury the historic and still-present abuse and defamation of gays, women and non-hegemonic portrayals of masculinity in that rancid spit-talk of a genre doesn't mean you need to construct a boogeyman out of POPGAF to feel better about your regrettable choices in music.

Stay Londa.

Kyon

Banned
Just because you feel guilt over the exhausting cognitive dissonance required to bury the historic and still-present abuse and defamation of gays, women and non-hegemonic portrayals of masculinity in that rancid spit-talk of a genre doesn't mean you need to construct a boogeyman out of POPGAF to feel better about your regrettable choices in music.

Stay Londa.

Wasn't sure I was dead enough till I saw the BOLDED

<<<< IS DONE

HEH...

DANCE MOTHERFUCKERS

DYDance.gif

Artemisia

Banned

Stay Londa.

iUPyPvKtCiVVZ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom