• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satch

Banned
fzgyN.png
ayCEI.png
P8vae.png
8qxoR.png
sfQmD.png
apNGa.png
PiUJY.png
N7e4r.png

unRT8.png
4xOoA.png
WXXUb.png
2zWXk.png
Snoty.png
QQXIk.png

28alt1wdwu7p.gif

Am I missing anyone?

you forgot crump

Page 167 has a banned ratio of 41 out of 50 posts. Holy hell, must be a gaf record, no exaggeration. o_O

And the crackdown on admitting to listen to leaks is a blow for Popgaf. The best part of popgaf is that you immediately knew when new music hit the intarwebz, and the early reviews on it.

Mumei

Page 167 has a banned ratio of 41 out of 50 posts. Holy hell, must be a gaf record, no exaggeration. o_O

And the crackdown on admitting to listen to leaks is a blow for Popgaf. The best part of popgaf is that you immediately knew when new music hit the intarwebz, and the early reviews on it.

Merely talking about pirated things is not the problem; if it was, Anime and MangaGAF couldn't exist. But talking about where to get them, hinting at where to get them, saying you can or have sent them to people, or requesting them is not okay.

Merely talking about pirated things is not the problem; if it was, Anime and MangaGAF couldn't exist. But talking about where to get them, hinting at where to get them, saying you can or have sent them to people, or requesting them is not okay.

i expected someone new to the internet do that. but them.. lulz

Makes sense.

Like you say, if we had to keep our mouths shut about the newest pop music (and "newest" is 9 out of 10 times "leaked"), this thread would be a lot quieter.

Smellycat

haha, I was wondering why so many names were greyed out in the X factor thread.

POPGAF is the scariest part about this forum, especially when they breakout of this thread and spread into the OT.

Satch

Banned
how bout a round of applause
a standing ovation

you look so dumb right now
standing outside my house
tryin' to apologize
you're so ugly when you cry
please
just cut it out

and dont tell me you're sorry cuz you're not
and baby when i know you're only sorry you got caught

but you put on quite a show
really had me going
but now it's time to go
curtain's finally closing
that was quite a show
very entertaining
but it's over now
go on and take a bow

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

Ties

Banned
haha, I was wondering why so many names were greyed out in the X factor thread.

POPGAF is the scariest part about this forum, especially when they breakout of this thread and spread into the OT.
iblitshXozBwrV.gif

Not you coming for POP-GAF when monstrosities such as this thread exist without POP-GAF's involvement.

I simply cannot when people generalize this community on POP-GAF when we are generally harmless when it comes to the actual material in our posts. You might argue that most of the posts here are white noise and trivial discussion that shamelessly promote our favorite divas, but that is common of any off-topic community thread on GAFl; and it is all in good fun. I encourage you to actively lurk this part of the forum more often though; simply because you might be exposed to legitimately good music and reviews when you are itching for an album to listen to.
ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

The graveyard though.
i0pyj0XJPBcDj.gif

Holy shit. I came in here to see if yall had any opinions on that albun that Bajan girl recorded the other night and everyone is banned.

Anyway, her brother is releasing music in his sleep too. Apparently he's gonna start a Solange-esque music career too. Download his newest opus here: http://www.hotnewhiphop.com/gq-gallest-in-my-mind-1-mixtape.67674.html

Pop-Gaf should I bother listening to Paradise? Help me decide.

If you like Born To Die (the album), you'll probably like the Paradise tracks as well. As it is more of the same.

I really like BTD, but I understand the criticism that a lot of the songs had too much of the same sound going on. And with the added Paradise tracks, I join those criticisms. But as stand alone songs, the quality of Lana's last two albums is stellar.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.

:lol 50 post per page peasant. Get on the level of 100 posts per page master race.

#blesset #morescrollin'lessloadin'

ibhLNPpZXBWjsI.gif

(Am I doin' this right?)

Good to see Pupi will come back. DOA5 thread wouldn't be the same without him.

3phemeral

I stan Mariah so I can't really come at you. You'll slip up and reveal one of your other faves some day, though.

Stay #TRIUMPHANT

I'll troll Mariah when Mariah has something werf trolling. Though, admittedly, this thread makes it easier to drag Antichristina.

I know you listen to mya, but I'd need a time machine to even know how to shade her.

iBqoswAcbh8X6.gif

ibjKERRuHuElSF.gif

How could you come for Queen Messiýa Godrie Holyson like that?

B-Dex

i5sT71Vr2tTZC.gif

Now that the BAJAN GOAT has DISPOSED of the TRASH I am taking over.

tumblr_mdhutlYfqm1qcwgzk.gif

tumblr_mdgw8fwEiA1qztwte.gif

Enjoy your bans hoes.

tumblr_mdjj3mHL3Y1rzaau5.gif

DYDance.gif

The CARTER FAMILY thanks the MODS @ NEOGAF for PROTECTING THEIR INVESTMENT.

tumblr_mbijwe4nld1qej93ko3_500.gif

Shine bright

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

tumblr_m02d3wm3Ne1qbmw02o1_250.gif

i have never seen so many ppl being banned! must b a gaf record

Naah, there's been threads on the gaming side that are an absolute graveyard. But because of the "chat room" nature of popgaf with its small amount of highly active people, half of the posts in this thread are now from banned people, lol.

/Unrelated

Stay from Rihanna is a beautiful song. You can hear it's from the same guy that made I Know You Care for Ellie Goulding, and Video Games from Lana Del Rey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom