• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aguila

#ICONIC
vNXBd.gif
5CdUn.png
vNXBd.gif

Kyon

Banned
DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oXAAG.png
oXAAG.png
oXAAG.png
oXAAG.png
oXAAG.png
oXAAG.png

Now i know why it took TEW long for Koo to come in here and drag Cyno

Delio

Jealousy is a very safe bet at this point.

Well considering they only had one HIT single and all other attempts flopped it's no wonder. God can Union J make it out of Xfactor and push The Unwanted back to S club 7 levels?

Also yay for a Louis avatar. I notice we still dont have a Liam tho.

Bladenic

Well considering they only had one HIT single and all other attempts flopped it's no wonder. God can Union J make it out of Xfactor and push The Unwanted back to S club 7 levels?

Also yay for a Louis avatar. I notice we still dont have a Liam tho.

They're still popular in the UK no? Still below 1D though so it's no surprise that they are panini pressed.

Delio

They're still popular in the UK no? Still below 1D though so it's no surprise that they are panini pressed.

Somewhat yes. But they are pretty pressed over the fact that Chasing the Sun didn't mirror Glad you came in terms of relevance. They are lucky they are even getting GIGS over here.

He shouldn't have cut his hair.

a6rCG.gif

TBH yes. I miss his glorious short hair. Not here for this shaved mess.

Fading relevancy is a scary thing. 1D should adopt Nathan into the group.

tumblr_mdybqieFYP1rilmrwo1_500.jpg

royalan

Bout time we got some shirt and shorts mess. The extreme costumes are played out. It was getting to the point that soon the only way she'd be able to shock people is by wearing the corpse of Lady Starlight.

Kyon

Banned
It's all part of the media blackout.
a6rCG.gif

But who would oppose this.
zjJ0d.gif

It ART. She is such a GENIUS! Pretending she's NORMAL for the MASSES to GATHER.

a6rCG.gif

Bout time we got some shirt and shorts mess. The extreme costumes are played out. It was getting to the point that soon the only way she'd be able to shock people is by wearing the corpse of Lady Starlight.

She should do it NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom