• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Mess

ibuX1aczMrMb5K.gif

The real wasted single from TTT, imo, was Birthday Cake. That song was HOT... even with Bruises kiii

It went #1 on urban radio without being sent to radio, no promo and no video. It had so much crossover potential IMO.

TTT is such an awesome song too but again no promo and no video (Blue Ivy cockblocked it... ch...).

I was never into You Da One tho...

Eh, only TTT and WFL were good songs on that album. But WFL is a stroke of genius though. Birthday Cake could've been hot... but somehow it just didn't materialize into something hot.

Cynosure

Broken Spearit looks awful in those previews
she usually looks her best in videos. even during that time when she looked more haggard than usual, i was genuinely amazed by how decent she turned out in I Wanna Go

and will.i.am's videos seem to be low budget so it will probably be her only look throughout the video

dLKdq.gif

royalan

Not that boring if you lasted that much.

Well, truth be told I stopped paying attention to the video around the 1/3 mark, closed the window because the song was irking me.

All I know is no Britney stans better have the AUDACITY to start BS'ing about how she's slaying here because all she did was stand there airing out her armpits.

Ties

Banned
I had no idea this video was supposed to be fashion forward though.

The only thing this is doing is harkening back to the ages of baggy clothing and adding pieces of latex and spraypainted black fabric. I was imagining something more... grand and innovative fashion wise because of Britney's presence in this video. Both of her outfits are pretty haggard, especially the one with the feathers. Gives me retired peacock teas. Still well edited and minimalistic, I like it.

ijaqh6XIwYuHj.gif

Koodo

Banned
Cackling at how shit.i.am sings "it goes on and on" when the song reaches a point of complete exhaustion. PRECIOUS.

Bonus cackle at the amount of product placements.

Complimentary :bow: at the Holy Spearit for looking stunning, at least. Get that paycheque and never work with him agaiN.

Trigger

Cackling at how shit.i.am sings "it goes on and on" when the song reaches a point of complete exhaustion. PRECIOUS.

Bonus cackle at the amount of product placements.

Complimentary :bow: at the Holy Spearit for looking stunning, at least. Get that paycheque and never work with him agaiN.

I'm still not sure what that was about. It's like he wanted to broadcast how much of a sell out he's become.

the beat in scream and shout slays

yall are crazy

I mean, I don't think Scream and Shout signifies the END OF POP MUSIC AS WE KNOW IT like some blogs predict, but it's still kind of shit. With that said, we've had worse songs become hits in 2012. At the end of the day, this is just a Will.I.Am. song. And thank fuck for that because Britney deserves better.
iupCowi4vwpT7.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom