• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
My update says "a new version of iTunes is available! (10.7)"

ibjn0GVISSD43O.gif

I wish there was a way that iTunes can automatically add any single you bought to the artist's album after you buy it later, and replace the single cover art with the album's. So annoying seeing someone's albums listed like this

LADY GAGA

- Born This Way
- Born This Way - Single
- Judas - Single
- Hair - Single
- The Edge of Glory - Single
- The Fame Monster
- The Fame

... Of course you can modify them manually through iTunes but I wish it would do it automatically somehow.

DMeisterJ

Banned
I wish there was a way that iTunes can automatically add any single you bought to the artist's album after you buy it later, and replace the single cover art with the album's. So annoying seeing someone's albums listed like this

LADY GAGA

- Born This Way
- Born This Way - Single
- Judas - Single
- Hair - Single
- The Edge of Glory - Single
- The Fame Monster
- The Fame

... Of course you can modify them manually through iTunes but I wish it would do it automatically somehow.

I hate that too. I hate having to manually change the album and boxart when you buy singles before the album comes out. My hugest pet peeve.

The enormous size of the download, and the long time it takes to install (and nest itself everywhere) on your computer surely is an sign of all the good things to come!

Update size is only 88 MB. ;_; That was done in less than a minute.

Trigger

I'm on a PC. The download wasn't long, but I don't have these lightspeed connections like Koodo. The view for podcasts is so clean and organized.

I keep music all over for one reason or another and in the transition I lost a bunch of my tracks (they still show up but itunes cannot find them).

Guess this is as good of a reason to condense my collection as any.

royalan

Ok, right off the bat I can say that I definitely miss the sidebar. Not having this always-present point of access to every part of iTunes is making navigation a pain between different parts of the iTunes store and different parts of my own library. Unless I'm missing some super obvious shortcut.

Artemisia

Banned
Ok, right off the bat I can say that I definitely miss the sidebar. Not having this always-present point of access to every part of iTunes is making navigation a pain between different parts of the iTunes store and different parts of my own library. Unless I'm missing some super obvious shortcut.

but there is a bar at the top that functions in the same way...

DMeisterJ

Banned
Maybe if ya'll you know BOUGHT all of your music you wouldn't have to worry about your music being lost
ny15.gif

EDUCATE. THEM. Bunch of fucking pirates

Click the menu button in the top left of the app, click show menu bar, click view, click show sidebar.

If you say so.

I don't like Rihrih's......I don't really need a better reason than that.

zATTJ.gif

That was clear with how pressed she has you

Maybe if ya'll you know BOUGHT all of your music you wouldn't have to worry about your music being lost
ny15.gif

Who throws their money away with itunes anymore?

I always make my purchases on Amazon or other various service.

I rarely pay full price for anything.

Edit:I think my issue is I had all my old songs on a hard drive....while my new stuff was in my music folder (aka the default). Now itunes lost everything left on the hard drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom