• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Time to change the topic.

VjvlV.gif
I'm afraid there hasn't been a new shirtless Frank Ocean picture for you to go on a tirade against.

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Does she have stan world iconic songs or actually iconic songs?

I'm not saying what songs are iconic or not, but when you say you don't like someone, how can you really think you can give an opinion on whether they have iconic songs without people thinking that you're a joke?

Whether she does or doesn't is up for debate, but it's not up for debate for people who don't like her for whatever reason. Bye with all that bullshit.

Mumei

I'm not saying what songs are iconic or not, but when you say you don't like someone, how can you really think you can give an opinion on whether they have iconic songs without people thinking that you're a joke?

Whether she does or doesn't is up for debate, but it's not up for debate for people who don't like her for whatever reason. Bye with all that bullshit.

"Only people who like her are allowed to discuss her status as iconic."

Something about this seems a bit off.

...and you say its the haters that are pressed?

Someone doesn't like your fav so therefor they are wrong? lol.

Edit: Beaten

DMeisterJ

Banned

NO, absolutely not. Only people that haven't gone on record for disliking her for whatever reason should discuss it. I didn't say that at all.

Umbrella is iconic.

RjM6l.gif

I will concede this...still for the number of albums she has...and the number of #1 singles....

That is a very low number of Iconic songs.

NO, absolutely not. Only people that haven't gone on record for disliking her for whatever reason should discuss it. I didn't say that at all.

This is popgaf dude. EVERYONE chooses a side on EVERYTHING for the most part.

Not to mention 95% of the venom is hyperbole. People need to take things less 4serious.
itor2L2Mhy76W.gif

Bladenic

ARRESTED again? I can't. How did that Liz Taylor movie do btw?

Also in my humble opinion Rihanna has 2 iconic songs. Umbrella and We Found Love. The rest tried.

It seems the one taking this seriously are people who dislike pop stars for no reason.

lol.

Except you assume they actually dislike them and that its not more of a mild aversion that gets blown up by the loudness that is popgaf.

If everyone gave calm, non sensationalist opinions this thread would be boring as fuck.

DMeisterJ

Banned
lol.

Except you assume they actually dislike them and that its not more of a mild aversion that gets blown up by the loudness that is popgaf.

If everyone gave calm, non sensationalist opinions this thread would be boring as fuck.

I give less than zero fucks multiplied by a bag of dicks about your opinions. I was just letting you know that they're not valid because of your pressed state.

not me and artemessia's lesser beef being overshadowed
aZ3PA.gif

I just don't recognize Alicia with that haircut......I associate her too strongly with the old "classic" one.

Confuses me every time.

she's gone through ever generic black performer hairstyle at some point. im so jealous at her hair's versatility. when will bey?

Remember when: Wafflecakes used to be the one seething?

How the roles have reversed.
aZ3PA.gif

lol took me a couple weeks to realize that everything was in good fun. Actually PMed Marius one of the first weeks and asked him whether or not people were actually serious lol.

Couldn't figure it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom