• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Ok, right off the bat I can say that I definitely miss the sidebar. Not having this always-present point of access to every part of iTunes is making navigation a pain between different parts of the iTunes store and different parts of my own library. Unless I'm missing some super obvious shortcut.
View -> Show Sidebar.

Kyon

Banned
Who throws their money away with itunes anymore?

I always make my purchases on Amazon or other various service.

I rarely pay full price for anything.

I pay full price for my faves. Nothing LESS. Discounts are for PEASANTS. My fave deserves every penny
ny15.gif

botty

Banned
Rihanna hasn't even been active for a decade yet. Is her frequent regurgitation of albums supposed to be a sign of longevity?

iqcSPUfUQSmhf.gif

Amazon has been killing it. I've gotten several albums and songs from there. Doesn't hurt that they give away credit so frequently.

I know.....I was so shocked the other day when they wanted me to PAY for something with a credit card. Had gotten used to just burning through my free credits.

Ordinarily I would agree with you, but you must remember, we are contrasting her with One Direction here.

I am not going to argue longevity for 1D. I realize they almost certainly won't last that long.... and you cannot argue with Rihrih's commercial success.

Terrible music from a terribly boring person is not my cup of tea though.

Rihanus has already amassed a longer period of relevance than Xtincta ever accomplished.

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

..and in those handful of years Xtina has managed to produce a library of Iconic songs...whereas in 7 years and as many albums Rihrih has produced only one, which is only iconic to me because of how obnoxious it was to hear over and over.

DMeisterJ

Banned
5 if you consider the fact that she wasn't even a house hold name until her third album.

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

You're right. One Direction has two #1 albums.

How many #1 singles do 1D have?

And they've released their first two albums a year after each other. They're already on that Rihanna timeline. Hilarious. The 1D stans should stop trying to clock Rih

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

..and in those handful of years Xtina has managed to produce a library of Iconic songs...whereas in 7 years and as many albums Rihrih has produced only one, which is only iconic to me because of how obnoxious it was to hear over and over.

Whether you think something is iconic, and whether it is iconic are two different things. Your opinion is invalid since you're so pressed.

How many #1 singles do 1D have?

And they've released their first two albums a year after each other. They're already on that Rihanna timeline. Hilarious. The 1D stans should stop trying to clock Rih

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

Whether you think something is iconic, and whether it is iconic are two different things. Your opinion is invalid since you're so pressed.

The only thing "pressed" in this conversation is Rihanna's face into the pavement by her wubwub.

zATTJ.gif

WaiT, it changes the font colours based on the album art or is it programmed in with some albums already. Like will my nobody indie bands get cool shit like that? Need to turn on my PC for the first time in years.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom