• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I'm about to go full stan mode for Keys soon. Need to find a good avatar.
Here you go

homewrecker.jpg

How did I miss this.

There is no fight to be had here. The #Jockeys are just that mad because when Xtina canceled her Bionic tour, she also accidentally #CANCELLED any hope Leona had of ever being relevant ever again.

There's hope, though. The paps did catch up to Leona while on the way to Xtina's last Lotus listening party:

ibfzeY8ncmIELN.gif
My power and Internet have been restored.

If you keep this up, the sheer force with which my wrath consumes your soul will make SANDY look as active as Lotus' pre-order buzz.

1m4Bo

1m4Ci

ed2305b7.png

Delio

Ok....I take everything negative I have said back about 1D's album. Rock Me is so addictive. I love how its young fun yet still poorly concealed sexual innuendo at the same time :) Everyone is happy.

Isnt it though? It's such a jam I'd love to hear this live. Would work so well with a crowd cheering behind them. My Body is ready for it.

tumblr_mcxdnzNJGg1rb9oleo1_500.gif

Yeah. Going on a bit of a graphic crazy to get ready. Photoshop is getting a workout (have a blog). Probably gunna end up with new banners and avatars every day lol. So hyped.

royalan

Not ten days away from release in the world's largest music market and still nowhere to be seen as far as promo goes.

Not that I'm happy about Xtina's little Lotus promo, but just after her stint on Fallon last night Lotus jumped 20 spots on the iTunes album chart. "Blank Page" is exploding on Youtube and she is trending WW.

Not breaking any records, but still: When's Grassheart gonna dew it?

Majmun

How exactly did you want to drag Beysus with Rih, Flipfloprius_? Rih being successful only pleases the true Beyhive stan.

I personally can't wait for Rih to sell millions and millions of singles during the next era. Blue Ivy's white gold emplated and diamond encrusted toilet paper holder needs a replacement tbh. Work ha, Rih.

Artemisia

Banned
Azealia slaying Nicki
Bey slaying EVERYTHING

2013 will be such a holy year for music. I'm so happy Keshit and Garbaj decided to release their latest excrement this year instead of the next. They can't be soiling the flawless work that is about to come.

New Gaga, new Janelle, new Azealia, new La Roux, new Beyonce, new MIA, new Adele lawd it's just too much

r9fN6.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom