• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I'm busy, never idle...I'm your idol, I'm your idol.
in2vSlNaUUD8W.gif

she works so hard

Freedom video filmed in London
iwX6LJd8tO0Du.gif

3nd post oh well.

Not my best work but threw it together fast while at work.... new page = new news etc. Will refine when I get home and have more time and access to photoshop.

KHAXc.png

I think I may abandon team Zayn.

Zayn's getting a bit too emo for my taste....hate the new hair too. Still it could be worse.

Niall never did anything for me....he is like an Irish puppy you want to feed or cuddle with and not much else lol.

Harry and Louis though.....mmmmmm.

VNICD.jpg

royalan

Girls, I just hopped on the subway...and the train operator is driving the train while playing with a Vita.

Pray for me, tbh....

Delio

Zayn's getting a bit too emo for my taste....hate the new hair too. Still it could be worse.

Niall never did anything for me....he is like an Irish puppy you want to feed or cuddle with and not much else lol.

Harry and Louis though.....mmmmmm.

VNICD.jpg

How can you hate this flawless prince?

tumblr_mcqp9p35B01rizzcdo1_500.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I still have the O.C. Soundtrack where I first heard the song this song. I also still prefer her version of Maybe I'm Amazed

Jem <3

I liked Jem and her song 24 was one of my favs. It sucks she didnt get enough recognition and now she is taking a break from the music and trying Writing and directing for a film. But she will be back or so she said.

All this 1D blah, I can't wait until their fanbase is decimated by the inevitable panic that will arise when the gay sex tape comes out. It will happen.

And if adorable twinks are all you're after, may I direct your gaze toward Nathan from The Unwanted? What a piece he's turned out to be. And he's absolutely dripping wet with raw sex appeal in his flop band's new music video.

I can't even link any GIFs because it's too EXPLICIT. This will do, however.

tumblr_m8exgrh5ir1rt8pcyo1_500.gif

Max George whew??

All this 1D blah, I can't wait until their fanbase is decimated by the inevitable panic that will arise when the gay sex tape comes out. It will happen.

And if adorable twinks are all you're after, may I direct your gaze toward Nathan from The Unwanted? What a piece he's turned out to be. And he's absolutely dripping wet with raw sex appeal in his flop band's new music video.

I can't even link any GIFs because it's too EXPLICIT. This will do, however.

tumblr_m8exgrh5ir1rt8pcyo1_500.gif

Max George whew??

The Wanted are trash. Just sayin. They come off as unlikable imo.

Also not sure why you think a sex tape would make One Direction less popular....:)

The Wanted are trash. Just sayin.
Co-signed. Not sure I implied any differently.

Also not sure why you think a sex tape would make them less popular....:)
It would surely be a blessed day for Delio and Marius and their tainted, seedy ilk.

But they're a minority - I'm pretty confident that 99% of No Direction's business comes from horny teenagers who hear the boys' lyrics and delude themselves into thinking that one day, a nice semi-attractive English boy will indeed want to lovingly and tenderly bang their brains out.

I don't see the difference between One Direction and The Wanted tbh.

ibqzry9iIOpy9A.gif

Ones younger for one. Ones cuter. One has ACTUAL American fans.

Also one's songs are only vaguely sexual...one is blatant.

It would surely be a blessed day for Delio and Marius and their lustful, seedy ilk.

But they're a minority - I'm pretty confident that 99% of No Direction's business comes from horny teenagers who hear the boys' lyrics and delude themselves into thinking that one day, a nice semi-attractive English boy will indeed want to lovingly bang their brains out.

Meh who needs fans. SEXTAPE!

sextapesextapesextape

TBH I bet only one of em is gay.....and the rest are covering. Just my impression.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
But they're a minority - I'm pretty confident that 99% of No Direction's business comes from horny teenagers who hear the boys' lyrics and delude themselves into thinking that one day, a nice semi-attractive English boy will indeed want to lovingly bang their brains out.

inA0xAMlvBLiD.gif

Leona said no lie.

Does anyone else see them?

royalan

The guys in The Wanted are hotter, way hotter, than One Direction.

But their music sucks and after dissing The Queen it has been WELL PAST time for them to exit stage left.

Poor Nathan, though. He seems like a little charmer, and he appeared genuinely not into it when his flop bandmates were trying to get promo out of dissing Xtina.

Just listened to that Nicki Minaj song.

Wow, she really thinks she saved the music industry or something, huh? I mean, I get that most rappers rap with an ego, but this is bordering on parody.

iblIpq4CT6GTGL.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom