• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

POPGAF |OT3| Geo Da Silva > nails on chalkboard > Taylor Swift

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not a republican.

VjvlV.gif

what kind of lies are these?

iblvkLo0gKrYYE.gif

Delio

All this 1D blah, I can't wait until their fanbase is decimated by the inevitable panic that will arise when the gay sex tape comes out. It will happen.

And if adorable twinks are all you're after, may I direct your gaze toward Nathan from The Unwanted? What a piece he's turned out to be. And he's absolutely dripping wet with raw sex appeal in his flop band's new music video.

I can't even link any GIFs because it's too EXPLICIT. This will do, however.

tumblr_m8exgrh5ir1rt8pcyo1_500.gif

Max George whew??

EXCUSE you I was all about Nathan BEFORE any of you hoes even looked his way.

UYP2t.gif

I don't see the difference between One Direction and The Wanted tbh.

ibqzry9iIOpy9A.gif

One is not flopping around the charts like the other LESSOR band. Nathan should just move to One direction.

Still both groups are garbage IMO. Successful Garbage vs Flop Garbage its still garbage.
ibqzry9iIOpy9A.gif

Gimme a break. If you really thought all garbage was created equal you would be in here trolling Britney, Rihanna, and Katy........... but no, you are just insecure around the hotness that is boy bands.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Gimme a break. If you really thought all garbage was created equal you would be in here trolling Britney, Rihanna, and Katy........... but no, you are just insecure around the hotness that is boy bands.

Havent I trashed Brit and Rihanna before on the other OT? Katy Perry for the people here its a joke so I dont even bother mentioning her. As I said before I overall dont stan for anyone since anyone can do garbage but One Direction and The Wanted havent done a single song I can tolerate.

iDF38dHxI3Mtm.gif

I don't understand what that gif is pointing out. Is it that her ear is missing?

The bad weave job gluing tracks in FRONT of her ear. Down her sideburns. Naustee

Her new song is such trash. Even the ATRL Barbs are not talking about the actual song but "Itll be in commercials and on the AMAS! It'll smash bla bla!!" like the general public will even give this song a second listen after her performance.

botty

Banned
The bad weave job gluing tracks in FRONT of her ear. Down her sideburns. Naustee

Her new song is such trash. Even the ATRL Barbs are not talking about the actual song but "Itll be in commercials and on the AMAS! It'll smash bla bla!!" like the general public will even give this song a second listen after her performance.

Ok, but you'll be checking for that Ciara collab on The Re-up.

ieBHxDm6IBUIj.gif

B-Dex

Buzz Media (Just Jared, CelebBuzz, Idolator, & many others) will be featuring editorial coverage of Rihanna

Her label has to pay people to blog about her. AND then proclaims it as awesome on her FB page.

So apparently there is another CD coming out the same day as Kelly Clarksons GH's. Not sure where it came from or what its purpose is but posting info.

All the songs are covers.

R0dAZ.jpg

Order here.

Smoakstack Vol. 2 tracklist:
I Never Loved A Man
Your Cheatin' Heart
Walking After Midnight
That I Would Be Good / Use Somebody
Lies

Was just informed that there was another one of these released in the past.....how did I not know about this? Grrrrrrr.

*pulls up ebay*

Also the songs are physical disc only. No itunes.

Artemisia

Banned
She looks awesome on that cover.

It reminds me of the album cover for red. People are already using it as influence, that's pretty incredible.

Styles

It reminds me of the album cover for red. People are already using it as influence, that's pretty incredible.

The impact. ;; I Knew You Were Perfect is still inside the top 10 on iTunes with no airplay or performances. When will your flop faves? ;;

mhm.gif

Ties

Banned

if7MjQaMP0Mco.gif

More like trying to replicate the downward stare of LOUD. Taylor needs to pay Rihanna her royalties for even having the audacity to use the color red on her album cover.

Mau ®

if7MjQaMP0Mco.gif

More like trying to replicate the downward stare of LOUD. Taylor needs to pay Rihanna her royalties for even having the audacity to use the color red on her album cover.

yasss tiess telel me how it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont be offended tho arte i lov3e

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom