• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
I finally had my first 1D dream and I blame PopGaf for it. They were contestants in American Idol but it had the X Factor judges. The song they had to sing was from Mariah Carey, I don't which one. Each of them forgot the words of the song and when it was Zayn's turn to sing he just froze there knowing they were going to be eliminated and he had forgotten the words as well. Demi started crying, Zayn did so as well and walked off the stage. I was in front of my TV monitor shaking and crying cause that was the end of them.

;__________;

Well thats....depressing.

Also HAPPY PAGE 100 Popgaf!

Majmun

I'm on page 50

iSP8WlSjKaNmC.gif

I don't get it, didn't you hate it?

I didn't like it all that much.

Since when were people voting for which albums were the best though? After all 1D was up for flop of the year. I was voting for my favorites + whatever fit my fancy at the moment.

I am guessing he was voting strategically by giving flops a vote

...too bad it backfired
ibhk2k9jr41wQ1.gif
Lol I am not to worried about it either way. I was more worried about which albums/songs/artists I DIDN'T want to win.......so I voted in ways to try to unseat them.

Bladenic

I didn't like it all that much.

Since when were people voting for which albums were the best though? After all 1D was up for flop of the year. I was voting for my favorites + whatever fit my fancy at the moment.

Lol I am not to worried about it either way. I was more worried about which albums/songs/artists I DIDN'T want to win.......so I voted in ways to try to unseat them.

Well I didn't vote nominations, but from the nominations, I did vote objectively. Maybe I'm alone.

Well I didn't vote nominations, but from the nominations, I did vote objectively. Maybe I'm alone.

I did during the noms.

I did mostly during the final voting rounds as well. There were numerous exceptions though.

(TBH I submitted my ballot the first day for the final round so it was before I had heard Glasshearts.....which is why it is so high.....was basing my vote on the fact that I was in LOVE with "Run" at the time. That is an amazing version of the song.)

royalan

I cant at someone bumping my year old thread in the OT on this day

i931gyXEJd5c6.gif

I just read that thread...that's TERRIBLE. What an awful thread to bump. Sorry, sis. ;____;

I c u trying to come for me today..

iAWWphWIEjJBK.gif

hahahaha

I wasn't being shady, I'm just curious.

I'm about to give it another go actually. I stayed in bed late watching Netflix, and now I'm having some tea and getting ready to take advantage of the fact that I have the house to myself. I can belt all over the place without worrying about my roommate throwing things at me. *.*

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Merry Christmas popgaf

#icant at cousins bringing up socialized medicine during the first course

i931gyXEJd5c6.gif

edit: Marius_, you should have PM'd one of us. I just took care of that for you.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
edit: Marius_, you should have PM'd one of us. I just took care of that for you.

Thanks boo, I am over that incident I just thought it was such an asshole thing to do and bump that thread. It didnt help that I was listening to Demi

But lets go back to celebrating Gaga's Birthday
iNaVkmxNzSrI9.gif

Mumei

I'm about to give it another go actually. I stayed in bed late watching Netflix, and now I'm having some tea and getting ready to take advantage of the fact that I have the house to myself. I can belt all over the place without worrying about my roommate throwing things at me. *.*

Not much belting required here. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom