• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
A-_RH_ZCIAI65xt.jpg

I called it Out In Public

i6edHbKMqa8Oq.gif

Merry Christmas POPGAF!!

So Gaga's given us the gift of a documentary announcement? Weaksauce. Give me ARTPOP news tbh.

I think if she doesn't have anything new to announce by New Years Day then it means the album probably won't be ready until late 2013.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Welcome back Ties, BUT I already made graphics and stuff for each countdown position(tmrw it begins), sowwy

you can ask Nem tho if you can still vote for the categories he is in charge of
ifFEwZQLRaVZs.gif

Mumei

Presuming this is because of your doing.

Thanks so much Mumei!

For some reason your account was placed in a status where your account was awaiting e-mail confirmation. I have no idea why that might have been, but I asked an admin to fix it and apparently one of them did.

What I don't get is why you waited until PopGAF made a Tumblr instead of just coming to Plug and saying you were locked out of your account. You hadn't logged into GAF in three weeks!

DMeisterJ

Banned
Must not make a Whitney and Bobby comparison... must not.

Whitney and Bobby were two married crackheads who had a baby together. I'm not sure what comparison there is to draw between them and these two, aside from being messy couples, but there are tons of messy couples out there.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Whitney and Bobby were two married crackheads who had a baby together. I'm not sure what comparison there is to draw between them and these two, aside from being messy couples, but there are tons of messy couples out there.

Time is the key.

Vazra

The key to what?

Can you just say what you want to say and get it over with? We've already concluded that you're messy so whatever you want to compare about them is not going to surprise me.

Time will tell if they will pull a full Whitney and Bobbie mess of relationship. Whitney and Bobbie wasn't terrible since the beginning but obviously things with time deteriorated into the crack mess and crazy antics that happened. I'm keeping it a bit classier lately so messy me wont be all out for some time. You can be messy for me if you like.

Not talking about talent because that is another story irrelevant to this one.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Time will tell if they will pull a full Whitney and Bobbie mess of relationship. Whitney and Bobbie wasn't terrible since the beginning but obviously things with time deteriorated into the crack mess and crazy antics that happened. I'm keeping it a bit classier lately so messy me wont be all out for some time. You can be messy for me if you like.

Not talking about talent because that is another story irrelevant to this one.

So your comparison is that they might do crack in the future. So there is no comparison to make since you concede they currently aren't both crackheads who enable each other and engage in risky behavior currently. So there is no comparison. Congrats on clocking yourself.

iPQkX9xp0NUob.gif

Vazra

So your comparison is that they might do crack in the future. So there is no comparison to make since you concede they currently aren't both crackheads who enable each other and engage in risky behavior currently. So there is no comparison. Congrats on clocking yourself.

iPQkX9xp0NUob.gif

I ain't bothering with ignorants or at least not today. Keep hating.

Mau ®

Bruises looks like a legit crackhead. I dont care if they be fucking or whatever but I dont want Rih going down that particular path (if he's actually using).

Weed is good and all. Crack aint.

Vazra

Bruises looks like a legit crackhead. I dont care if they be fucking or whatever but I dont want Rih going down that particular path (if he's actually using).

Weed is good and all. Crack aint.

Chris looks pretty rough. I wonder what is going on there. I doubt the tooth alone is making him look that bad.

Edit: Maybe trying to hard to show the tooth might be making him look like that too. I guess its possible.

Bladenic

Whats delusional about voting for the album I enjoyed most this year? People forget.....I was interested but hardly a stan before the album came out.....I really do love it that much.

I remember. You used to say you liked them more for looks and antics, now you seem to enjoy their music more. Nothing wrong with that.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Take Me Home was my #10. Out of those nominations, it's not very hard to see why.

I remember. You used to say you liked them more for looks and antics, now you seem to enjoy their music more. Nothing wrong with that.

Besides, I'm pretty sure Take Me Home was my #10. Out of those nominations, it's not very hard to see why.

Yeah I was casually aware of them all year (think I heard about them the year before but knew nothing specific). Then several people were switching over to 1D avatars for their release so I did as well. After that I purchased their first album, and week later their second one came out. Legit LOVED them both, so yeah.....

Rest is history I suppose. I feel no guilt......<3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom