• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Artemisia

Banned
No one I stan for is a drop out.

ibbmmN3MCVurxR.gif

Pretty sure MJ didn't finish high school.

botty

Banned
Mariah, Christina, and Nicki are all talented. I can see why some of you may find the connection difficult to spot.

iyJ0VkFvDeiUs.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Mariah, Christina, and Nicki are all talented. I can see why some of you may find the connection difficult to spot.

iyJ0VkFvDeiUs.gif

I see the connection.

All three have been relatively floppy recently and have turned to music judging shows in order to pay their bills.

How is "Triumphant" doing? "The Boys"? Cactus? The Re-Up? kiiiiiiiii

iPQkX9xp0NUob.gif

With my in laws And ri is playing can it get worse tbh ;(

But I thought you liked her?

Lana Del Rey stans, welcome your new fellow stan! :)

I just got the Paradise Edition of Born To Die. I couldn't resist that 6 dollar price tag on it.

Mumei

Whattttt?
xcABM.gif

I knew OT3 was missing something.

.... Well:

Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey have sex while listening to the singer's music -- we're going to go ahead and call TMI on this one.

During an appearance on Howard Stern's radio show, Cannon, spoke candidly about the couple's sex life.

Cannon told Stern that he and Carey didn't sleep together before they tied the knot, nor did they engage in any other sexual activities before they were official. The 32-year-old noted that he wasn't worried about his wife's skills in the bedroom, telling Stern:

"It was Mariah Carey. If Mariah Carey gave a bad blowjob, I'm still going in," he said. "Either way she's still one of the most beautiful women on the planet."​

botty

Banned
Did you miss Chris on Nicki's album?

iPQkX9xp0NUob.gif

Nicki uses him just like Rih does.

Interestingly enough, in the video for that track Bruises isn't even the love interest and has limited screen time.

Nicki is educated enough to keep that crack baby at arms reach.

iPN9ZXKKGv9YV.gif
'

.... Well:

Nick Cannon and Mariah Carey have sex while listening to the singer's music -- we're going to go ahead and call TMI on this one.

During an appearance on Howard Stern's radio show, Cannon, spoke candidly about the couple's sex life.

Cannon told Stern that he and Carey didn't sleep together before they tied the knot, nor did they engage in any other sexual activities before they were official. The 32-year-old noted that he wasn't worried about his wife's skills in the bedroom, telling Stern:

"It was Mariah Carey. If Mariah Carey gave a bad blowjob, I'm still going in," he said. "Either way she's still one of the most beautiful women on the planet."​

Ooooh, yes.

I read that as "... But didn't Nicki imply that Mariah was bad at oral sex?"

b3d79dc8.gif
b3d79dc8.gif

I refuse to believe Nick Cannon's pre-pubescent phallus has been near Mariah's voice box. I hope she put him on timeout for spreading such lies.

c3ed7b23.gif

Bladenic

Did you miss Chris on Nicki's album?

iPQkX9xp0NUob.gif

Nicki uses him just like Rih does.

And let's not pretend that Nicki is where she is without selling her soul (and mouth) to Lil Wayne, a creature barely above Chris Brown on the vile meter.

But then Rih sold her soul to Jay so..

Bladenic

OMG my fave Christmas movie (and one of my faves ever) It's a Wonderful Life is on but I missed it from the beginning. I need this shit on DVD.

botty

Banned
I can't decide if this is better or worse than dedicating an album rife with filthy lyrics to your demon spawn.

ixJgllZ8YNuHD.gif

Well, I am sure Bionic is inspired by many things. The one song on it that actually is dedicated to Max, Little Dreamer, is quite good.

I'm sure when Brit comes out of her coma, she will dedicate something to her children, too.

ibuk4Ebkb2vdDn.gif

STAN HA!

So glad you've seen the light sistren. It feels good to finally have you on my side.
You know it! It feels good to be on your side too. I always liked Lana, but I just never pulled the trigger on getting her album. The masterpiece that is the "Ride" video swayed my decision heavily. That and my undying love for "Blue Jeans".

Bladenic

Well, I am sure Bionic is inspired by many things. The one song on it that actually is dedicated to Max, Little Dreamer, is quite good.

I'm sure when Brit comes out of her coma, she will dedicate something to her children, too.

ibuk4Ebkb2vdDn.gif

What about Your Body being inspired by her son...?

Koodo

Banned
Daily News said:
BEYONCÉ COVERS HERSELF IN GLORY

Confidenti@l has learned that Beyoncé will grace the March cover of Vogue. According to our sources, famed photog Annie Leibovitz did the shoot last week. It’s going to be quite a 2013 for Bey. In addition to performing for Super Bowl XLVII’s halftime show in early February, she plans to release a new album, which features collaborations with The-Dream, Kanye West, Justin Timberlake, Ne-Yo and her hubby, Jay-Z.
Source

iW3YVWiMnPANb.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
JT confirmed for the album? Yes
Another Bey Jay-Z track? I love Deja Vu, Crazy in Love, Upgrade U, and Lift Off. Here for more slayage.
She is not playing next era when it comes to promo. Hopefully the camel doesn't get her preggers again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom