• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
Direct link to the flash game.

POST YOUR HIGH SCORES!
iV41hOveCe1S5.gif

Trigger

lol, so Cyno's posts about hispanics and Xtina weren't crazy. I genuinely feel bad for not taking it as serious now.

NOT THIS BLOG USING THE ________TINA __________LERA MEME....;___;

aOJTc.gif

Your meme has been stolen!

That I will agree with. It will be interesting.

Though I am not sure streaming discourages piracy. It has been incredibly easy to pirate albums for years now....I don't think those people will come back from free ownership of album in exchange for paid streaming.

lol, true.

royalan

Spending 300 on a flop system just to play one game that will also be available on a much better system....-_-

That's like buying Monica's album for "The Boy Is Mine" when it was also on Brandy's much better album.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I will honestly say I laughed hard when Pupi18 posted his review

it was just so random and out of nowhere
ibeOBLGZW1X8zw.gif

I was going to post it when you said 1 hour left but I noticed some things that needed fixing and I was like shit I will have to wait now and I couldnt wait LOL

Spending 300 on a flop system just to play one game that will also be available on a much better system....-_-

That's like buying Monica's album for "The Boy Is Mine" when it was also on Brandy's much better album.

youindangergurl.gif

Nemesis_

Roy we already know that your taste is just atrocious and that your predictions are shit so pipe the fuck down.

ibxv0BLrCZAFGo.gif

go and buy some copies of LOTUS or request JUST A FOOL at whatever radio station you listen to

Trigger

lol, this analogy is actually pretty apt.

Vazra

Roy we already know that your taste is just atrocious and that your predictions are shit so pipe the fuck down.

ibxv0BLrCZAFGo.gif

go and buy some copies of LOTUS or request JUST A FOOL at whatever radio station you listen to

Fleamarkets have tons of copies of Lotus. 99 cents!

royalan

ibxv0BLrCZAFGo.gif

My taste is flawless BB. Sorry you're so mad. *.*

Besides, I thought you stanned 3DS?

Vazra

BTW...I complete PREDICTED that Britney would flop on XFACTOR and for the exact reason
She would be boring as shit
. I can be right sometimes.

#RoyPredictions2013WorldDomination

Siri does it better.
#SiriPredictions2013WorldDomination

Nemesis_

BTW...I complete PREDICTED that Britney would flop on XFACTOR and for the exact reason
She would be boring as shit
. I can be right sometimes.

#RoyPredictions2013WorldDomination

Besides being embarrassingly exposed above, let's not pretend you made that prediction out of anything besides standom rather than merit. xo

royalan

Do you have all my posts catalogued or something? LOL

Besides, you know that I later changed my opinion on Britney, and well before XFactor aired. Ugh...now I have to search for the damn post...

Besides being embarrassingly exposed above, let's not pretend you made that prediction out of anything besides standom rather than merit. xo

It wasn't standom; it was pure logic. Anyone who followed Britney since 2010 saw the signs and knew she'd be boring and vacant as all shit.

Trigger

I said it earlier, but Brit's team was never going to let her be the messy drama queen Simon wanted. I don't know if one has to be a genius to know that she was going to be as non-offensive as possible to help her image.

You stan for Vita? Lawd.

Stan is such a strong word. I like my Vita and it is a quality handheld.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom