• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

It joined this list
gagalies.gif

she never said we were getting a whole video, there are just 2 clips

PADAM PADAM PADAM
You won’t fool me again with your theater,
PADAM PADAM PADAM
You won’t fool me again ratchet girl.​
ibhJWmJBMzyp2A.gif

I'm beautiful in my way
'Cause God makes no mistakes
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way
Don't hide yourself in regret
Just love yourself and you're set
I'm on the right track, baby
I was born this way

This song still gives me life. I cry. :( It still holds the most plays ever on my Last.fm as well, with 372 plays, followed by Judas with 291 plays. *paws up*

Artemisia

Banned
Poor you, so pressed.

ibspquCFzL1fXa.gif

Oh and now we're talking sales. Fun. It must be good.

how am I pressed?

I like Gaga more than I do taylor

It's quite funny how Taylor haters like to point out how her virginal image is deceptive, but then base their opinions of her music on that image.

ik3talg2of7rcamfy4.gif

Artemisia

Banned
not meds
negativeman-55f.png

I know summerboy shits, but it's not fair to attack taylor for being "childish" when all your faves have several songs in their discographies that could be given the same label. and don't even get me started on using a lack of maturity as a criticism in the realm of pop music.

I am over this

ibqq8jKYrtaqKY.gif

royalan

I know this is bad, but...

For the life of me I just CAN'T get into AlunaGeorge.

I spent all day trying. ;_;

Some of the production is nice, I like the throwback feel but...the voice. The voice just turns me off right quick. Like Katy B, just a little TOO basic, you know?

Oh well...:(

Some of the production is nice, I like the throwback feel but...the voice. The voice just turns me off right quick. Like Katy B, just a little TOO basic, you know?

come on roy

you know you like it but it drives you insane~

Artemisia

Banned

It took me quite some time to get into it (a lot more than a day oop). I don't know what it was that put me off initially, but it wasn't the voice. I think Aluna's voice is fantastic and fits the production well.

Also, I think you should reserve your final judgment until they release their debut album this summer.

Trigger

I don't car for her much either.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
and don't even get me started on using a lack of maturity as a criticism in the realm of pop music.

this is why I dont get into the music for children argument
I mean look at my avi, kiii

I bet everyone here once bopped to Rebecca Black
ironically or not

iboyJrJ8MEK8RS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom