• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone purchased the new Les Misérables soundtrack yet? Saw it for $5 on amazon but want to make sure its worth it before I bite (or is there another version that is better?)

royalan

Anyone purchased the new Les Misérables soundtrack yet? Saw it for $5 on amazon but want to make sure its worth it before I bite (or is there another version that is better?)

Sweetie, buy a Broadway/London cast recording. Cast recordings>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Movie Soundtracks in almost ALL cases.

Besides, I'm not the biggest fan of Hugh Jackman's singing voice. The rest if him tho? Hnnnnnnnnnn....

Trigger

lol, you should get in the habit of previewing albums. It's so much more convenient than reviews. ;p

B-Dex

Don't stop,
never give up
hold your head high
and reach the top
Let the world see
what you have got
Bring it all back to you
(bring it all back now)
Dream of falling in love
anything you've been thinking
of when the world seems
to get too tough
Bring it all back to you
( Bring it all back now)

ibm9aOI2WqNSk3.gif

What is that, lyrics?

All these little bread crumbs here and there are getting to me. I need ARTPOP in my life right now.

lol its interesting....for me its the exact opposite. I HATE teases.....they make me less hyped.

Probably because in the past I let them raise my expectations way to high. Resulting in disappointment when the albums actually get released.

lol its interesting....for me its the exact opposite. I HATE teases.....they make me less hyped.

Probably because in the past I let them raise my expectations way to high. Resulting in disappointment when the albums actually get released.
I have a love/hate relationship with small teases. They get me way too excited, but they are fun at the same time. I remember getting super amped up before GaGa released anything BTW related, and I wasn't disappointed at all when the album released. I don't think she is going to disappoint me this time at all either. I'm sure people on here will critique the album, and find every little flaw that they can just to dismiss ha. That won't matter to me, though. She has proven herself, in my eyes at least, that she can make some fricken killer bops that take a long while to get old, so I expect nothing less. I figure, too, at some point in the next few months she is going to have to stop teasing small, and go big. The album can't be that damn far away, at least I hope it isn't.

royalan

Lawd my roommate bought himself FFXIII for the house PS3 #iCant.

I'm tempted to play, but I think I'll just sit in the living room with my laptop and observe.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I have a love/hate relationship with small teases. They get me way too excited, but they are fun at the same time. I remember getting super amped up before GaGa released anything BTW related, and I wasn't disappointed at all when the album released. I don't think she is going to disappoint me this time at all either. I'm sure people on here will critique the album, and find every little flaw that they can just to dismiss ha. That won't matter to me, though. She has proven herself, in my eyes at least, that she can make some fricken killer bops that take a long while to get old, so I expect nothing less. I figure, too, at some point in the next few months she is going to have to stop teasing small, and go big. The album can't be that damn far away, at least I hope it isn't.

nothing but the truth

ibtRj1jNpP1pzD.gif

The Beyhive can stay seething knowing their fave is going to be overshadowed rather quickly

Nemesis_

I really lik Bey so I hope she's not completely cockblocked by ARTPOP.

I feel like she can't be - I think her camp will bring everything for promotion and such, though we'll see how it goes.

I'm still uncertain about how things will go for her though. I mean, yes she has a Superbowl performance but so did Madonna and how well did MDNA do as a result of that?

I feel like she can't be - I think her camp will bring everything for promotion and such, though we'll see how it goes.

I'm still uncertain about how things will go for her though. I mean, yes she has a Superbowl performance but so did Madonna and how well did MDNA do as a result of that?
Madonna had a Super Bowl performance.

Beyonce will have the Super Bowl performance.

Bladenic

Lawd Superman is doing the absolute most with the Lightning stanning. Only characters from the XIII series worth stanning are Sazh and possibly Noel. The rest can die, except I kinda like Vanille kiiii

Altho I kind of agree with Waffle and Superman. But I have faith Artoop will deliver and I can start stanning Gaga like I did when TFM came out.

Styles

x

enough to make it #1?
iuVGqNVB3iaJz.gif

Highly unlikey.

I can't at Holy Ground slaying me slaying me last night.

Those "woo-oohs"(sung by the male vocalist) in the second bridge of Holy Ground sounds so gooooood.

The second bridge is everything. Those harmonies, "oooh-waahs" and "woo-oohs" blend perfectly together. I wish there was a way for me to express how much I love this song to Taylor. It is such an incredible hymn.

iXKXcmr4lAdD8.gif

LuuKyK

Lightning is iconic. When will your flop fave characters get 40 page threads about their latest fashion crisis.

inrfiE1A1D79c.gif

EDIT: Nemesis, this minus is godly.

Nice to see that you are spreading the truth here. Remember not to lose your focus, or you might as well turn into a Cie'th.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Stefan™;45850353 said:
Highly unlikey.

I can't at Holy Ground slaying me slaying me last night.

Those "woo-oohs"(sung by the male vocalist) in the second bridge of Holy Ground sounds so gooooood.

The second bridge is everything. Those harmonies, "oooh-waahs" and "woo-oohs" blend perfectly together. I wish there was a way for me to express how much I love this song to Taylor. It is such an incredible hymn.

iXKXcmr4lAdD8.gif

Tonight I’m gonna dance for all that we’ve been through.
But I don’t wanna dance if I’m not dancing with you.
Tonight I’m gonna dance like you were in this room.
But I don’t wanna dance if I’m not dancing with you,

ib2eBCNLFe51MM.gif

I quite enjoy how some of her songs have different layers added towards the second half

Styles

Tonight I’m gonna dance for all that we’ve been through.
But I don’t wanna dance if I’m not dancing with you.
Tonight I’m gonna dance like you were in this room.
But I don’t wanna dance if I’m not dancing with you,

ib2eBCNLFe51MM.gif

I quite enjoy how some of her songs have different layers added towards the second half

When it's your song, you can do whatever you like to it.

Yo POP-GAF!
What's the deal with the Gaga Cake video?
Did it leak/drop/flop or what?
I can only find 10 second clips around the place.

Don't stop,
never give up
hold your head high
and reach the top
Let the world see
what you have got
Bring it all back to you
(bring it all back now)
Dream of falling in love
anything you've been thinking
of when the world seems
to get too tough