• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilsongt

If someone is going to stan for a FFXIII character, at least stan for Hope.

At least he falls in line with the general look of Terrible Direction and Not Wanted.

bhuHH.gif

Mau ®

Im not here for Marius stanning Rih only to leave a couple of days later

tumblr_m0c13iOGH11qgztuwo7_250.gif

I want you to STAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY ;____;

Mau ®

2. RIHANNA - Diamonds: 188.306 (+ 1.743)
RIHANNA - Where Have You Been: 30.497
RIHANNA - We Found Love f/Calvin Harris: 25.213
RIHANNA - Pour It Up: 12.787

#phuckyofaves

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
88JK0.jpg

SHOW YOUR LOVE FOR BEYONCÉ AND SUBMIT YOUR PHOTO TO PARTICIPATE.
YOU COULD BE SEEN BY MILLIONS ON TV IN THE SUPER BOWL HALFTIME SHOW OPENER. PROMO ENDS 1/21/13.
ANY PHOTO YOU SUBMIT BY 1/11/13 WILL ALSO ENTER YOU INTO A SWEEPSTAKES FOR A CHANCE TO WIN A TRIP TO SEE BEYONCɒS HALFTIME SHOW FROM THE FIELD.

x

let me go get my camera

ibxd5MJmNwozqm.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
RIHANNA - Pour It Up: 12.787 (+ 0.069)
C. AGUILERA & B. SHELTON - Just A Fool: 4.436 (+ 0.053)

nnnnnnnnnnnn

Not a non-single clocking higher updates than Xtuna. Rih is such a star.

I'm also surprised how "Diamonds" is still rising even with how many of her other songs also charting on the radio. The #NAVY does not lie when we say she is the radio queen.

Bladenic

RIHANNA - Pour It Up: 12.787 (+ 0.069)
C. AGUILERA & B. SHELTON - Just A Fool: 4.436 (+ 0.053)

nnnnnnnnnnnn

Not a non-single clocking higher updates than Xtuna. Rih is such a star.

I'm also surprised how "Diamonds" is still rising even with how many of her other songs also charting on the radio. The #NAVY does not lie when we say she is the radio queen.

Kiiiii at that update too. A 0.053.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Kiiiii at that update too. A 0.053.

Truly the final nail in her coffin.

I guess I should learn to like this song since it seems radio is (of course) here for this single. She's coming for another Birthday Cake (remix) slayage except this time the song is actually on iTunes and she'll support it. Might not be a #1, but definitely another top 10 hit under her belt.

Bladenic

Truly the final nail in her coffin.

I guess I should learn to like this song since it seems radio is (of course) here for this single. She's coming for another Birthday Cake (remix) slayage except this time the song is actually on iTunes and she'll support it. Might not be a #1, but definitely another top 10 hit under her belt.

Ugh I hate Pour it Up. I'd rather Jump get the urban slayage.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Ugh I hate Pour it Up. I'd rather Jump get the urban slayage.

It's not a surprise that PIU is slaying. Radio loves those types of songs. Bandz by Juicy J is doing extremely well, cause those songs are fun to listen to. I'd like jump to slay but it wouldn't be able to since the EDM phase is over and done. I think this will be the urban single and SLAY Stay will be the official single.

Satch

Banned
OMG WHERE IS KOODO

SO LAST NIGHT MY MOTHER AND I WERE TALKING ABOUT THOSE HEELS THAT LOOK LIKE SNEAKERS THAT BEYONCE WAS WEARING IN THE LOVE ON TOP VIDEO

AND SHE WAS LIKE YEAH I LIKE THOSE TOO THEYRE REALLY CUTE

AND THEN TODAY SHE WENT OUT AND BOUGHT US BOTH A PAIR EACH

I AM SCREEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif

Artemisia

Banned
OMG WHERE IS KOODO

SO LAST NIGHT MY MOTHER AND I WERE TALKING ABOUT THOSE HEELS THAT LOOK LIKE SNEAKERS THAT BEYONCE WAS WEARING IN THE LOVE ON TOP VIDEO

ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif
ibfJ1kb0O4yk51.gif

Photo receipts tbh

Trigger

OMG WHERE IS KOODO

It's all thanks to Bey.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Remember when you stanned Jessie J?

ibaWzAYn12ICUD.gif

Lol you can check my posts saying that I aint stanning her. From OT3 I believe. I like her and to your surprise she got successful singles on the top 10 and 20 unlike floptina on Lotus era and commercial wise speaking also did better. I aint even trying here and you keep digging your grave deeper.

Bring receipts of Lotus singles performances and sales performance. How were the sales of bionic? Thats right you got nothing. A new artist beating Xtina to your surprise. Come for Lana and your grave can be deeper.

Don't try to live on Xtincta's glory days that have become a joke by her latest "efforts" if you can call them that.

Vazra

Lets not try to compare Christina's LEGACY to Jessie J's absolute lack of anything noteworthy....

Keep living on the past girl. You are like those abusive relationships FF stans go saying that if I keep supporting it it will go back to those glory days. Keep trying.

You can say for an artist thats been in the game so long, You'd think Xtina would have learned to craft better material and learn to actually sing like a performer and not a wild animal screaming on a sunday church morning. Artist should evolve or give birth to new life and xtina is way over do. She's way past her due date. Like a Library book she's been checked out too long.

royalan

Keep living on the past girl. You are like those abusive relationships FF stans go saying that if I keep supporting it it will go back to those glory days. Keep trying.

Who said anything about living in the past? It's called drenching your ass in scalding hot TEA, sweetie.

Say what you want about Xtina's current album that she barely promoted, but you can't come for her COMPLETE body of work with Jessie J. Xtina is more than just Lotus or Bionic. Meanwhile, what does Jessie J have? A career that PEAKED with a stint on one of the lesser The Voices. Sorry 'bout it.

I tell you about these children, thinking they can come for veterans just because their current faves have ONE barely-successful album era. "But her past albums don't count!" my ass.

Vazra

Who said anything about living in the past? It's called drenching your ass in scalding hot TEA, sweetie.

Say what you want about Xtina's current album that she barely promoted, but you can't come for her COMPLETE body of work with Jessie J. Xtina is more than just Lotus or Bionic. Meanwhile, what does Jessie J have? A career that PEAKED with a stint on one of the lesser The Voices. Sorry 'bout it.

I tell you about these children, thinking they can come for veterans just because their current faves have ONE barely-successful album era. "But her past albums don't count!" my ass.

We'll see if Jessie evolves with the future projects or flops like Xtina. You are judging 1 album against a full discography which isnt fair. The fairest its compare them to stuff near the time and Lotus and Bionic are those. B2B and Stripped are better than Jessie which I can give you that any day of the week. Wait and see for the second album and if the album sucks its as offensive as Bionic then I can give you your credit.

royalan

We'll see if Jessie evolves with the future projects or flops like Xtina. You are judging 1 album against a full discography which isnt fair. The fairest its compare them to stuff near the time and Lotus and Bionic are those. B2B and Stripped are better than Jessie which I can give you that any day of the week. Wait and see for the second album and if the album sucks its as offensive as Bionic then I can give you your credit.

Nope. The best thing to compare would be DEBUTS and IMPACT, and sorry honey but Xtina drags Jessie J's vagina-juice-drenched wig on both counts. If I'm living in the past then you're living in a future that WON'T HAPPEN - because ain't nobody checking for Jessie J. Not today, not tomorrow.

Vazra

Nope. The best thing to compare would be DEBUTS and IMPACT, and sorry honey but Xtina drags Jessie J's vagina-juice-drenched wig on both counts. If I'm living in the past then you're living in a future that WON'T HAPPEN - because ain't nobody checking for Jessie J. Not today, not tomorrow.

We'll see. ;)

botty

Banned
So you run to the charts when it fits your argument, but disregard them when they apply to someone you're dragging, Pupi?

I know it isn't good to live in the past, but you can't ignore it either. Putting their debuts head to head, Xtina is clearly the more successful. Stripped is more successful, and so is Back to Basics.

Even if we bring up current times, Xtina is still a bigger name than Jessie J, flop or no flop. You're the one who was saying "quality over quantity" a few pages ago, so the points you're trying to make are either going to be hypocritical or paint you as a troll.

We all know Xtina is the rare taste of quality around here~

ib0DUVNTxCAQWr.gif

Trigger

So you run to the charts when it fits your argument, but disregard them when they apply to someone you're dragging, Pupi?

I know it isn't good to live in the past, but you can't ignore it either. Putting their debuts head to head, Xtina is clearly the more successful. Stripped is more successful, and so is Back to Basics.

Even if we bring up current times, Xtina is still a bigger name than Jessie J, flop or no flop. You're the one who was saying "quality over quantity" a few pages ago, so the points you're trying to make are either going to be hypocritical or paint you as a troll.

We all know Xtina is the rare taste of quality around here~

Drag ha to the pits of Hollow Bastion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom