• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Are we really surprised at who's calling a flop ass show? Best leave it be, wasting time arguing is pointless.

image.php

ib0DUVNTxCAQWr.gif

Bladenic

Says one of the guys who partook in wasting countless pages in this POP MUSIC OT arguing video games and Digimon...Gurl...

Um... I was asleep for most of that... Don't think I was arguing for Digimon that's for sure.

And Chuck lasted 5 seasons. Sure it's ratings were floppy but it was on NBC (a flop network) and 5 seasons is 5 seasons.

botty

Banned
And Chuck lasted 5 seasons. Sure it's ratings were floppy but it was on NBC (a flop network) and 5 seasons is 5 seasons.

It's likely that Chuck's ratings were coat tailing off of Heroes, and it's curious how the show was cancelled right after Heroes was finished.

"5 seasons is 5 seasons"

What kind of defeatist logic.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
That's because The Good Wife is for adults, not in the closet 15 year olds.

I watch Sons of Anarchy, American Horror Story, Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Happy Endings. Then again most of them I watch them when the seasons are over online.

I need to check a few people keep recommending me but I always forget. I accept some recommendations tbh and this time I'll write them up so I dont forget.

Artemisia

Banned
wait a fucking second

We are not going to drag the GOD wife in this topic.

I will not have it.

The Good Wife consistently has above average ratings, critical acclaim, a reputation of being one of the best if not the best network drama, and has been nominated for/won several awards. It also stars queens Julianna Margulies and Archie Aanjabi.

Sit.

Bladenic

It's likely that Chuck's ratings were coat tailing off of Heroes, and it's curious how the show was cancelled right after Heroes was finished.

"5 seasons is 5 seasons"

What kind of defeatist logic.

How is that defeatist logic? How is a show that lasted 5 seasons a flop? Heroes was a far bigger flop in that case, considering it only lasted 4 seasons, barely.

OMG Pupi you watch Happy Endings? That show slays so hard. Too bad it's a flop and getting cancelled. I'll miss ha

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
How is that defeatist logic? How is a show that lasted 5 seasons a flop? Heroes was a far bigger flop in that case, considering it only lasted 4 seasons, barely.

OMG Pupi you watch Happy Endings? That show slays so hard. Too bad it's a flop and getting cancelled. I'll miss ha

Way better than New Girl. ;_;

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
It seems like you just like to get all wet and excited anytime GaGa tweets anything.

Let's generalize some more, shall we?

ibsHSgnTpCARiC.gif

ummm except Gaga tweets are on topic, what the hell does FF and the Good Wife have to do with anything

so please go take a seat in the next Lakers' game so you can watch your fave be happy with the man that almost killed her
bball2_4_gif3.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
ummm except Gaga tweets are on topic, what the hell does FF and the Good Wife have to do with anything

so please go take a seat in the next Lakers' game so you can watch your fave be happy with the man that almost killed her
bball2_4_gif3.gif

Barely on topic since they're vague and mean absolute shit at this point. I think you tried to drag about the Chris and Rih thing, but you flopped since I don't give a fuck who nuts in her pussy. /shrug

bball2_4_gif3.gif

LuuKyK

bball2_4_gif3.gif

Wow, you guys sure like each other here. Daaamn. :S

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Barely on topic since they're vague and mean absolute shit at this point.

Her tweets might be vague but they deal with her album and/or concert so they are still on topic, next time try to comprehend them not using a Navy mindset.

I think you tried to drag about the Chris and Rih thing, but you flopped since I don't give a fuck who nuts in her pussy. /shrug

just like the rest of the world doesn't either, but so sad that she tries to remind us everyday that she is filth. Poor thing must have some serious self confidence issues if she has to keep telling the world who she is fucking

iblzMsYeaEs0fu.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Her tweets might be vague but they deal with her album and/or concert so they are still on topic, next time try to comprehend them not using a Navy mindset.

just like the rest of the world doesn't either, but so sad that she tries to remind us everyday that she is filth. Poor thing must have some serious self confidence issues if she has to keep telling the world who she is fucking

iblzMsYeaEs0fu.gif

She probably does have self-confidence issues. Sucks for her.

Artemisia

Banned
remember rihanna before 'the incident' during gggb era?

I was watching old interviews and she was so sweet and innocent ;_;

fuck chris brown.

DMeisterJ

Banned
remember rihanna before 'the incident' during gggb era?

I was watching old interviews and she was so sweet and innocent ;_;

fuck chris brown.

Let's not put it all on Chris.

She has the free will to do and act how she wants and this is how she chooses to. I have no issue with her acting like she does, but it isn't all his fault.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Lets not act as if GaGa doesnt have her own personal issues to deal with
lmfao.gif

she does but the way she deals with them not only benefits her but her fans as well
Weight issues: she starts the Body Revolution movement
Bullied/Accepting/Self-Confidence issues: she starts the BTW Foundation
she even left her cheating boyfriend and move on to a better man

as oppose to Rihanna
Domestic Abuse issues: Dedicates 3 eras to him and goes back to him

worlds apart
Beyonce+Knowles+-+Crazy+in+love+%28Live+%40+MTV+Summer+2003%29_mpeg2video.gif

Mau ®

Marius has a point. Eh.

Anyway if we start coming for personal issues, especially self-confidence, we will be coming for basically all pop stars.

Artemisia

Banned
This youtube comment

She has the voice of an angel. I am glad my generation has someone to look up to other than Rihanna and Christina Agulaira. Taylor has class, she's beautiful without having to pile on tons of makeup and running around half naked.

ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg

This youtube comment

ibratAlAduLc5G.jpg
It's true though, bar the first sentence. She is stunning without having to be "sexy" and I would feel comfortable letting my young nieces watch her music videos.

Who she fucks is her business. At least, unlike a certain Rihanus, she seems mature enough to be able to move on from failed romances.

Flawless beauty.

185351340885650311_hoATZqfu_b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom