• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
girl why do you have a problem with gaga doing that?

It seems an easy way to stave off criticism. Look she's obese, but she created the Fat That Way Foundation, you see. What are these foundations doing? I submit they are merely photo ops to "draw attention" to her pet causes herself to break up an otherwise dull day of boozing, getting high, and curing the munchies.

botty

Banned
tumblr_mfkp4higvP1rqgjz2o1_500.jpg

ec20fb7f.gif
We fly high
ec20fb7f.gif

Mau ®

The new single from Believe is "All Around the World"

AllAroundtheWorld.jpg

Its the last good choice IMO. Although I was hoping he would release the lead single from Believe vol.2 instead of another single from the first volume.

Artemisia

Banned
Justin is doing very well this era. Every single from Believe has charted in the top 10, and he's sold 2.3 million copies of Believe.

I think the musical direction he's currently taking is doing a great job at eliminating his previous reputation as an artist. Bieber fever seems to be dying down, and people are looking at him in a different way.

Mau ®

I think the musical direction he's currently taking is doing a great job at eliminating his previous reputation as an artist. Bieber fever seems to be dying down, and people are looking at him in a different way.

Mmmhm. Im liking his new style and I hope he keeps going in the direction he is going.

I think people will be surprised by Justin tbh.

Trigger

I had a good time with Believe. All Around the World is a good song. I just hope he doesn't decide that he'd rather be an actor like the other Justin, lol.

Mau ®

If anyone has seen "Life of Pi"... I just confirmed that bananas, do in fact, float. *.*

YASSS!!!

Im not high btw ch...

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Nicki Minaj said:
“I’ll ring in the New Year in Vegas with my friends and then I’ll get started really quickly on my clothing line which will come out next year. Then I’ll started working on my third album, which I am really excited for. It’ll be out hopefully soon. I’ll also be shooting my second video for the Re-Up album which I just put out. We might do a new video for I am Legit or High School so that’s something that’ll be fun. “

x

Here she comes again

iWe8VCwpByVH8.gif

royalan

I'd rather let my children listen to authentic bitches like Lana and Rihanna keep it ALL THE WAY REAL about relationships than let them fall for the Fisher Price, Danielle Steel fantasy romance bullshit that Take-My-Pussy Swift peddles.

My girls are going to leave my house with EYES OPEN.

I saw that Kelly's Stronger album recently crossed 1 million copies sold. Such a well deserved achievement for one of the greatest singers out there currently. :)

I'd rather let my children listen to authentic bitches like Lana and Rihanna keep it ALL THE WAY REAL about relationships than let them fall for the Fisher Price, Danielle Steel fantasy romance bullshit that Take-My-Pussy Swift peddles.

tumblr_mfsigj1wFT1ricq5to1_500.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_

are you also going to stop them from watching Disney movies
iX0wtZsaYxXEb.png

Mau ®

tumblr_mfq1kdvVrA1rujk0to1_250.gif
tumblr_mfq1kdvVrA1rujk0to2_250.gif

"Taylor asked a fan if she wanted a picture with Harry and herself but the fan only wanted a picture with Harry"

her face kiiiii

Trigger

SCREAMING

Mau ®

Welcome back Ici.

Plenty of people have shaded Janet in your absence. Not naming names tho because I dont remember. kiii

royalan

GMA video about Janet's engagement

tumblr_lwp3ezXisG1qz9tmwo1_400.gif

Theifonce and Jay-Z will have to STEAL a hell of a lot more in order to be the richest couple in music.

How DARE GMA suggest I might need to change my Plug.DJ username. It's ICONIC.

This leads back to why I was so confused about why Janet was involved in that MESS with Michael's kids. The rest of her thirsty siblings might need his money but SHE doesn't....especially NOW.

Trigger

GMA video about Janet's engagement

Theifonce and Jay-Z will have to STEAL a hell of a lot more in order to be the richest couple in music.

How DARE GMA suggest I might need to change my Plug.DJ username. It's ICONIC.

How interesting. I wonder if she'll become a muslim? Someone else also mentioned Janet possibly converting to Islam as well.
bhuHH.gif

the first one

oxford comma is slaying me

these hipster song names are doing the most tho

Oxford Comma is great. Now go listen to Contra and be slayed.

tumblr_mfq1kdvVrA1rujk0to1_250.gif
tumblr_mfq1kdvVrA1rujk0to2_250.gif

"Taylor asked a fan if she wanted a picture with Harry and herself but the fan only wanted a picture with Harry"

her face kiiiii

Holy hell thats priceless.

Not horribly surprised....I don't think Taylor's and 1D's fans overlap all that much despite similar overall demographics.

Spent the day with my extended family and listening to music....... Taylor's Change , The Way I Loved You, and The Lucky One are my current addictions. I am not sure I could ever be Taylor stan, but its getting close. Shame I don't like her upbeat singles more.

Icicle

Thank you, sistren. I appreciate your loyalty (or at least your desire to see certain individuals read for filth), but don't mistake these posts with my "return" or anything like that. This is actually my first time even stepping into OT4. (Another flawless Aguila OP, tbh)

I hope next time certain flops try coming for Janet, you gorls will not hesitate to PM me the receipts right away. Finding a specific post, even within a user's post history, is not always easy. Now that I have very little time for Pop-GAF, I would rather spend that time dragging a bitch than searching for a receipt(s) through 150+ pages of this topic. I think everybody would prefer that, actually, except the gorls being scalpedt, of course.

EDIT: Target acquired.

Marius! Let's go to Posh and strut around to pop music in the middle of an empty dance floor! It's kind of my favorite downtown activity right now. And they're ALWAYS playing Gaga and Bey.

royalan

I'm starting to wonder if all the wild dick chasing is catching up to Taylor and she's starting to lose her female audience? Ever since she broke up with that Kennedy dick and started dating the One Direction dick she gets shaded non-stop on the internet. More than I've ever seen her get shaded, I think.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Marius! Let's go to Posh and strut around to pop music in the middle of an empty dance floor! It's kind of my favorite downtown activity right now. And they're ALWAYS playing Gaga and Bey.

I'm not in Austin ;____________;

dont be a cunt, invite me in two weeks
ibyrCo7SPupTa.gif

xoxo

Thank you, sistren. I appreciate your loyalty (or at least your desire to see certain individuals read for filth), but don't mistake these posts with my "return" or anything like that. This is actually my first time even stepping into OT4. (Another flawless Aguila OP, tbh)

I hope next time certain flops try coming for Janet, you gorls will not hesitate to PM me the receipts right away. Finding a specific post, even within a user's post history, is not always easy. Now that I have very little time for Pop-GAF, I would rather spend that time dragging a bitch than searching for a receipt(s) through 150+ pages of this topic. I think everybody would prefer that, actually, except the gorls being scalpedt, of course.

EDIT: Target acquired.

If its me. Sorry.

Well sorta sorry.

Not really...... She creeps me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom