• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Yeah, I don't see a solo career for anyone from 1D. None of them have the star power or talent of a Justin or Beyoncé.

They all will go solo, but none will achieve any marketable amount of success.

Artemisia

Banned
I found it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AdW9oM6ZMME

what a fucking bop

iXiYn2CLipxTT.gif

Harry will attempt a solo music career only to crash and burn a la Nick Carter. Niall will become a shareholder of several chain restaurants and eventually face incarceration on insider trading charges. Zayn will have a semi-successful stint as a model and author (his debut novel "Boybandland" becoming the only book of his to see any measure of cultural relevance). Louis will open a flower boutique that turns into a cocaine-dealing speakeasy by night. The last one will settle down with a homely looking woman and have a respectable litter of children that take their toll on his finances/psyche and lead him to develop an alcohol addiction and thus, a beer-belly.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Harry will attempt a solo music career only to crash and burn a la Nick Carter. Niall will become a shareholder of several chain restaurants and eventually face incarceration on insider trading charges. Zayn will have a semi-successful stint as a model and author (his debut novel "Boybandland" becoming the only book of his to see any measure of cultural relevance). Louis will open a flower boutique that turns into a cocaine-dealing speakeasy by night. The last one will settle down with a homely looking woman and have a respectable litter of children that take their toll on his finances/psyche and lead him to develop an alcohol addiction and thus, a beer-belly.

iISpHZPVKUI5I.gif

I could see all of this.....except the Niall bit.

He is going to be adorable in his own dorky way 4 life.

I was going to but then I could just go to TUMBLR to get your response.

iDHIkEViNfH1G.gif

I'm not entirely sure what the FUCK the FUCKING problem is here. Is it because I called Gagas message TRITE? It is, to me. Or that she dresses like a FOOL? She does, to me. Or that I think her music, outside of 1 or 2 songs, SUCKS? It, IMO, does. If you like the "music" that Gaga queefs out, more power to you. If you think those over long silly videos she makes are the best thing since whatever, and judging by all theses Basic Instinct and Catwoman gifs, why wouldn't you. Then bully for you. Does my dislike make it less enjoyable for you? I'm not going to sit here and write a dissertation on why I don't like her. My statement on the matter should be sufficient. Unlike you queens, I WON'T devote mass amounts of my precious time, I don't have much left you see, to giving thought to people I don't deem worthy. (See my gif responses to you.)

I understand Gaga has made a personal connection to you because she advocates for the uglies and the gays, and in turn you must go out and evangelize for her. But much like the Jehovah's Witness at my front door, you and she will be paid dust.

As to this vendetta you have against me, I deem it unworthy of my attention and will not address it further. Good day.

iUo0zankYWfg7.gif

Artemisia

Banned
I understand Gaga has made a personal connection to you because she advocates for the uglies and the gays, and in turn you must go out and evangelize for her. But much like the Jehovah's Witness at my front door, you and she will be paid dust.

imso7Eb8p5j93.gif

iDHIkEViNfH1G.gif

I'm not entirely sure what the FUCK the FUCKING problem is here. Is it because I called Gagas message TRITE? It is, to me. Or that she dresses like a FOOL? She does, to me. Or that I think her music, outside of 1 or 2 songs, SUCKS? It, IMO, does. If you like the "music" that Gaga queefs out, more power to you. If you think those over long silly videos she makes are the best thing since whatever, and judging by all theses Basic Instinct and Catwoman gifs, why wouldn't you. Then bully for you. Does my dislike make it less enjoyable for you? I'm not going to sit here and write a dissertation on why I don't like her. My statement on the matter should be sufficient. Unlike you queens, I WON'T devote mass amounts of my precious time, I don't have much left you see, to giving thought to people I don't deem worthy. (See my gif responses to you.)

As to this vendetta you have against me, I deem it unworthy of my attention and will not address it further. Good day.

iUo0zankYWfg7.gif

tumblr_mb8h61cRhI1qkzr9fo1_1280.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
not it getting bothered even tho it tries to come for Gaga every time she is mentioned

iG9306jNPitO2.gif

if you dont want the monsters to clapback then dont provoke us

Nemesis_

Just copy/paste some shade from a previous OT, it's what your fave would've done xoxo

J6V3r.gif

I actually LOLed.

Not the Thief stans coming for me because I spilt the pregnancy tea too.

Let me leave this party and return later. When the PRESSure has been relieved.

J6V3r.gif

Bladenic

nnnnnnnnn

Not Rob dragging and clapping back like that. That's why y'all shouldn't fuck with the #NAVY

#THATDAMNNAVY

I know right, and of course The Munsters have no retort except "lol bye"

I hope Artoop slays tho

Also I can't at me going to sleep and this page erupting, mainly with video game talk. I see being a Fatter constitutes being delusional in stanning for others forms of media as well.

Also DMJ I'm completely caught up and this season is awesome. I will be sad if Benny, Garth, Kevin, or Kevin's mom die, but since it's Supernatural I'm sure at least two of them will.

Nemesis_

The NAVY should be thankful they have someone who can put together a cohesive paragraph, whether it be shading a monster or not.

It's certainly one of the first times I've seen it happen.

Christopher

Now wait a minute...
402739116.jpg

Kingdom Hearts has set the utmost standard in terms of crossover games, and given the companies being merged (Square and Disney), I think Nomura did a damn well job with the story from BbS through Kingdom Hearts 2. A series which consist of more than 5 games. Not many series have tried to do what Kingdom Hearts has done, while maintaing a strong fan following. Now most people can appreciate at least 2 stories out of the 7 games so far(not counting remakes), and the gameplay is still highly acclaimed. We're talking about one of the best selling franchises here, and not a series that struggles to get localized like Xenoblade.

And you really can't come for Utada's songs, when they are far more recognizable and iconic than any audio diarrhea that will ever come from Persona 4 and Xenoblade. Sanctuary still shits, and is attached to one of the greatest video game openings ever. Period.

So please go back to running around for hours in your last gen quality games, as everyone remains perched for Kingdom Hearts 3.

ib13VVDZFLh7tD.gif

dragg ha botty draggggggg

DMeisterJ

Banned
The NAVY should be thankful they have someone who can put together a cohesive paragraph, whether it be shading a monster or not.

It's certainly one of the first times I've seen it happen.

Bye. I've put together two essays and they're both linked in the OP. All the while, you seemed to have an issue copying and pasting during the Pop GAF Grammys.

Goodbye.

The reality is that Rob dragged you. Hang it up bro. Flat screen.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Also DMJ I'm completely caught up and this season is awesome. I will be sad if Benny, Garth, Kevin, or Kevin's mom die, but since it's Supernatural I'm sure at least two of them will.

Of course. They love killing off characters we like. Mrs. Tran is pretty amazing as are Kevin and Garth. Benny can live or die, but I'm sure they'll kill off the three I actually like.

Why can't we all just get along?

tumblr_m8t8u7j5Hf1r6ufnio1_500.gif

Stan sailor moon tho

tumblr_m8t8u7j5Hf1r6ufnio1_500.gif

Mau ®

Chris sis what do you think of Hunter Hayes?

He's doing really well in country radio. He's got a bit of a "Fearless-era" Taylor Swift quality to his lyrics, obviously with a male-oriented approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom