• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trigger

ibyrCo7SPupTa.gif

This gif is killing me.

Poor Taylor. ;_;

Spent the day with my extended family and listening to music....... Taylor's Change , The Way I Loved You, and The Lucky One are my current addictions. I am not sure I could ever be Taylor stan, but its getting close. Shame I don't like her upbeat singles more.

My favorite T-Swift songs are usually her slower stuff. That's usually when she's at her more poignant level as a songwriter.

Mau ®

I'm starting to wonder if all the wild dick chasing is catching up to Taylor and she's starting to lose her female audience? Ever since she broke up with that Kennedy dick and started dating the One Direction dick she gets shaded non-stop on the internet. More than I've ever seen her get shaded, I think.

Of course she's gonna get more shade. She's dating a member of the most desired and sought-after boyband right now. Females are gonna seethe.

But judging by her sales its not really affecting ha *.* Good music always wins
1Oymt.gif

royalan

Of course she's gonna get more shade. She's dating a member of the most desired and sought-after boyband right now. Females are gonna seethe.

But judging by her sales its not really affecting ha *.* Good music always wins
1Oymt.gif

But she was getting shaded before she even started dating him.

I think her hookah ways are starting to turn people off to her image. *.*

My favorite T-Swift songs are usually her slower stuff. That's usually when she's at her more poignant level as a songwriter.
Mhmm

3/4 of the Taylor tracks on my ipod are ballads of one form or another.

She isn't nearly as bad as I thought she would be when she first made it big. Once I gave her music a chance I was pleasantly surprised.

Nemesis_

Wait - she's finally going to Australia!?

LOL

I bet my virginity that one of her children will have a slightly elevated temperature that day, forcing her to cancel at the last minute.

it's probably because the tour didn't meet the expectations

oop

iBptwV0ypf982.gif

it took me like 15 minutes to do this on a phone nxfcecw

Didn't it do over 200 million?

I'm sure the BTW Ball is going to overtake it (well, Gaga is playing more dates anyway) so she decided to schedule more dates to stay as top bitch.

Tours is all she has now anyway. :3

It's probably fake, although the fact she's releasing another MDNA single might suggest otherwise.... Intriguing.

Amusing the usual suspects already claiming judgement.

Nemesis_

It's probably fake, although the fact she's releasing another MDNA single might suggest otherwise.... Intriguing.

MDNA: THE REFILL extension EP coming tbh.

I don't know any other pill related analogies ;_;

Nemesis_

Is she definitely releasing another single from MDOA? I remember people claiming Superstar was the next single and now Some Girls has popped up for some reason.

I'm confused ;_;

Some Girls video apparently. And the Tour DVD/BR is being edited. Pho and Nem might just bear witness to the Second MDNA Descent In Australia if the rumor turns out to be true.

I hope Madonna is going to Australia so Phonomezer can stop with the Rihanna shit.

The poor sis. It breaks my heart ;_;

B-Dex

Cackling at Adele's 21 OUTSELLING Taylor Swift almost 2 years later. I guess she is among the elite with Shania. Artists that have albums with LONG LEGS.

Adele, 24, who last year became the first artist to secure three iTunes milestones with top-selling album, single and artist of the year, came in ahead of country-pop star Taylor Swift's "Red" and British folk band Mumford & Sons' "Babel."

Cackling at Adele's 21 still being a top seller almost 2 years later. I guess she is among the elite with Shania. Artists that have albums with LONG LEGS.

When considering how badly album sales have declined I don't think there is any real doubt that Adele's 21 is among the biggest albums of all time. What she has accomplished really is earth shattering. Will be very interesting to see if she can repeat her success.

Kyon

Banned
You're all dead to me after the atrocity of a thread I had to endure reading today to catch up. Despicable. Ill be back in a week

I expect you hoodrats to play your positions by the time I come back or I will drag every single one of you till I feel I'm satisfied.

You're all dead to me after the atrocity of a thread I had to endure reading today to catch up. Despicable. Ill be back in a week

I expect you hoodrats to play your positions by the time I come back or I will drag every single one of you till I feel I'm satisfied.

i2tEqNxgPbPOw.gif

<3

Welcome back!

wb Kyon :)

Maybe we should unearth some Britney thread Cyno did in her honor recently.

Koodo

Banned

WELCOME BACK, SIS! <3

idDlfIuF8k4ct.gif

Trigger

Welcome back! *.*

tumblr_m2nm65IL2O1qkaxrxo1_500.gif

Welcome back, my Vita-sis.

botty

Banned

xcABM.gif

*.*

Bladenic

001hw51e.gif

royalan

Welcome back Sis!

iPo7IHJQYJEGU.gif

I think MDNA Tour ended up grossing $296 - $300 million.

Tours is all she has now anyway. :3

Yet she continues to break records for single performances and televised appearances.

The Gaga decline continues.

Hi xoxoxo

I hope Madonna is going to Australia so Phonomezer can stop with the Rihanna shit.

Please don't come for Rihanna; look at the two massive cunts in your avatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom