• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Carly Ra has captured my pop-heart
i7JBviU2YBe0D.gif

ibbI5yQrqKT4l1.gif

That teletubbies gif has me screaming and shouting. :dead:

I see Aguila stanning Carly Rae but calling the Vita a hew in the same post...

Aguila

#ICONIC
ibt0whQnElYqjZ.gif

Thankfully 2012 is over, paving the way for some GOOD POP.

I will chalk up this transgression to the fact that we are so close to the new year and there is nothing worth listening to. xo

Unfortunately, Katy Perry will be releasing music next year.

Transgression? More like ascension into perfect bubblegum pop *.*

tumblr_m3o2f1RnVR1rp2w1u.gif

I won't lie, California Girls came on the radio a few days ago and I was bopping at the red lights.

I've been around the wo-orld
But nothing comes close to the Golden Coooast

I hate pics like these. Fucking wear a pair of jeans or some shorts you entitled diva. Like I said before, she used to be so much more likable and simple way back when.
Oh. How adorable.

ibpH0MZN0MsIF7.gif

Entitled my ass. She's earned everything she has, and has never been happier or more sincere.

That "likeable and simple" 90s Mariah you love so much was an identity forced upon her by her abusive husband. I'd wager that "ball gown and heels on a sailboat" Mimi is a lot more genuine than "denim and tennis shoes" Dreamloveriah Fantasery.

botty

Banned
Oh. How adorable.

ibpH0MZN0MsIF7.gif

Entitled my ass. She's earned everything she has, and has never been happier or more sincere.

That "likeable and simple" 90s Mariah you love so much was an identity forced upon her by her abusive husband. I'd wager that "ball gown and heels on a sailboat" Mimi is a lot more genuine than "denim and tennis shoes" Dreamloveriah Fantasery.

Tell ha!

Mariah probably has a heel for every minute in the day.
ibpH0MZN0MsIF7.gif

Bladenic

Oh. How adorable.

ibpH0MZN0MsIF7.gif

Yawn.

d65A5.gif

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
I know it may sound generic at this time of the year but I would like to thanks everyone here for being a part of my life. I really wish to continue sharing what will later be memories with all of you and even when I might seem not to attached to anyone here, but I appreciate you all in here. This is another family to me and I really enjoy the times we have here. My piece of coal of a heart for some reason seems to have changed by events this year and latest days which while not be exactly because of NeoGAF I still feel thankful for having all of you around. I've been through some hard times and this place have kept me grounded in some occasions which I really feel happy about it.

I want to wish you all a Happy New Year and may this upcoming year brings great things to every single one of you. Thanks for being part of my life and may we continue sharing more memories.

XOXO

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I know it may sound generic at this time of the year but I would like to thanks everyone here for being a part of my life. I really wish to continue sharing what will later be memories with all of you and even when I might seem not to attached to anyone here, but I appreciate you all in here. This is another family to me and I really enjoy the times we have here. My piece of coal of a heart for some reason seems to have changed by events this year and latest days which while not be exactly because of NeoGAF I still feel thankful for having all of you around. I've been through some hard times and this place have kept me grounded in some occasions which I really feel happy about it.

I want to wish you all a Happy New Year and may this upcoming year brings great things to every single one of you. Thanks for being part of my life and may we continue sharing more memories.

XOXO

aww

tumblr_mau15lnm4u1ql5s0ho1_500.gif

xoxo

Nemesis_

10th May 2011 was my PopGAF join date and when the unmatched OT was posted.

I can't believe it's been over a year now ;_;

botty

Banned

XOXO

aw<3

ibdB8xQbkewx14.gif

XOXO
ifKRqbU26qLXa.gif

Artemisia

Banned

XOXO

omg ;_;

this is so sweet.

Mumei

Part of me wants to add Mariah to that list as well, although she didn't instantly come to mind like the other five.

Feh.

See, I agree only when we're talking about the mixing. It's a clear advantage that Nicole has mostly because Xtina doesn't mix (and she really should). But when Nicole is sticking to chest belting I get a lot of the same cues that I get from Xtina: tightness, pushing, rasp, and dare I say strain? Listen to those performances I linked to - particularly her X-Factor performance. What do you think?

It's only when Nicole shifts into her mixed voice (and it's a very noticeable shift) that she pulls ahead.

Eh. I do hear some rasp that could actually be strain, I suppose, but it's nowhere near the same magnitude of a problem as what Christina does. I have really only hear her studio belts before, and she sounds healthier there than Christina does (whereas you can hear Christina's bad technique even in studio, though it sounds a lot better there).

And I'm not sure about head voice. I think Xtina's pulled off more difficult vocal lines with hers than Nicole. I've only seen Nicole really use her head voice to pull off some wails. I could be wrong about that though, as I don't really check for Nicole...like most people.

Maybe in falsetto? She rarely uses head voice, and Nicole's is well-developed. And I'm going to keep pushing this until you differentiate!

Christopher

XOXO

what kind of realness here...??

I like coming here too it's one place that doesn't take itself too seriously and we can just laught.

XOXO
Wow, that's deep. POPGAF is a great place indeed. Everyone is really awesome, including the ones who drag my faves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom