• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
What are your GOTY contenders Y2Bro?

Probably Portsona 4

z63MU.gif

Wait. Sia Written, Stargage Produced?

Getting #1 teas already.

She is coming soon too, according to rumors.

tumblr_metzdsMH4c1qgdqyp.gif

Bladenic

Damn, now I feel bad because I haven't played Xenoblade, P4 Arena, Walking Dead, and any 3DS games like KH, RE, or Paper Mario :(

At least I just finished Journey.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
Damn, now I feel bad because I haven't played Xenoblade, P4 Arena, Walking Dead, and any 3DS games like KH, RE, or Paper Mario :(

Xenoblade was good. Not as good as the neurotic fanbase screams, but still very good. FF12 was better.

Trigger

You're missing out. You need to rectify this in the new year.

I'm sure that, once you've heard it, you'll feel like you've been bopping to it all this time....

Oh you.

I'm curious how closely Bey will follow Sia's vocals. Or maybe she'll try to interpret it differently.

Christopher

New games are grade A level poop. My taste isn't taht much better but I've been enjoying the hell out of the Sonic Adventuer games...what kind of rancid tea?

DMeisterJ

Banned

I haven't even bought Journey. I'm such a bad PS3 owner. This year my Ps3 mostly only saw XIII-2, SotC, and DMC HD.

botty

Banned
not her acting like she was in control the whole time

It's possible she may have delayed it to space out her "hype" -- No one wants to blow their entire load too quick -- so she might have been in control, but I highly doubt it.

I still want that Esta Noche video tbh.

ijo2iXpdnkhaw.gif

Artemisia

Banned
I mean Bey was likely working on the song before Diamonds was even complete.

Remember that article about how the song was written and put together in a matter of days?

DMeisterJ

Banned
I mean Bey was likely working on the song before Diamonds was even complete.

Remember that article about how the song was written and put together in a matter of days?

Whether or not "Diamonds" was put together quickly has no bearing on when Bey started working on her song. Remember "Diamonds" came out in September, do you really think that Bey's song with the same producers and writer happened before it came out? Not that I have an issue with it coming before or after, but it screams that it happened after.

Artemisia

Banned
Whether or not "Diamonds" was put together quickly has no bearing on when Bey started working on her song. Remember "Diamonds" came out in September, do you really think that Bey's song with the same producers and writer happened before it came out? Not that I have an issue with it coming before or after, but it screams that it happened after.

It's just so embarrassing, really. But you do have a point.

royalan

See the Beyhive already trying to come at the Navy foul? You should get ahead of the inevitable and break that so-called alliance.

DMeisterJ

Banned
See the Beyhive already trying to come at the Navy foul? You should get ahead if the inevitable and break that so-called alliance.

Arte isn't hive.

The #NAVY is actually eyeing another alliance with another POP superstar who's music is going to slay in the next year.

Clearly, that excludes Xtuna.

royalan

Arte isn't hive.

The #NAVY is actually eyeing another alliance with another POP superstar who's music is going to slay in the next year.

Clearly, that excludes Xtuna.

Rih doesn't have the artistic integrity to partner with Xtina anyway. So it's ok, Boo. *.*

royalan

Irving Azoff "Stepping Down" as CEO of Live Nation

http://www.billboard.biz/bbbiz/touring/irving-azoff-steps-down-from-live-nation-1008064322.story

And one doesn't have to do too much reading between the lines in this one: he's pretty much being given the boot.

Irving is also Xtina's manager.

My take? Irving has been an awful, absent, do nothing, piece of shit manager for two eras now. It's easy to blame Xtina, but so much of what has gone wrong these last two eras can also be blamed on having the WORST team imaginable, and that's ALL Irving's fault. BUT, being CEO if Live Nation made Irving one of the most powerful men in the industry, which meant as long as he was representing Xtina she could flop until the end of time and still keep a nice deal with a label.

Now? I'm a little nervous for her future...

Hey, maybe this will be the thing that convinces her to finally seek better representation.

Or she'll just slink away to oblivion. ;___;

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Truly the final nail in her coffin

The important question now is if she fits on the coffin she had since Bionic or does she needs one to represent Lotus?

EDIT: Lotus seems to be a bigger flop than Bionic from what I've seen so I'm talking sales wise. So don't get twisted.

Happy New Year PopGAF. I hope you had a good night :)

Well, HAVING a good night, or GOING TO HAVE a good night, depending on where you are.

Hope it's an outstanding 2013
for Madonna xoxoxo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom