• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
what kind of realness here...??

I like coming here too it's one place that doesn't take itself too seriously and we can just laught.

Well every now and then being real and being thankful isnt gonna hurt anyone. I'm thankful for PopGAF its pretty much a stress reliever with all the messes and the dragging etc. After this 2 years I've been on GAF this is the first time I actually make a post like this here so I guess you gurls got to see another part of me that havent seen around here.

Anyhow go back to dragging and shading :p

Well every now and then being real and being thankful isnt gonna hurt anyone. I'm thankful for PopGAF its pretty much a stress reliever with all the messes and the dragging etc. After this 2 years I've been on GAF this is the first time I actually make a post like this here so I guess you gurls got to see another part of me that havent seen around here.

Anyhow go back to dragging and shading :p

Aww!! That's sweet. You guys are all awesome and hilarious and nice and I'm glad we've crossed paths through our love for pop music.

Hoping your new year is as blessed as your better faves. ;)

Bladenic

Not Pupi serving up emotional tea.

68DDa_zps1ae8296e.gif

Trigger

I know it may sound generic at this time of the year but I would like to thanks everyone here for being a part of my life. I really wish to continue sharing what will later be memories with all of you and even when I might seem not to attached to anyone here, but I appreciate you all in here. This is another family to me and I really enjoy the times we have here. My piece of coal of a heart for some reason seems to have changed by events this year and latest days which while not be exactly because of NeoGAF I still feel thankful for having all of you around. I've been through some hard times and this place have kept me grounded in some occasions which I really feel happy about it.

I want to wish you all a Happy New Year and may this upcoming year brings great things to every single one of you. Thanks for being part of my life and may we continue sharing more memories.

XOXO

What a lovely post. I feel the same way. I think about 70% of my posting now on GAF is in POP-GAF. I love each and every heaux in here.

Mau ®

Today's RihALLAH update

Music legend Michael Bolton praises Rih.

She's a HUGE fan of his. You can tell she was so happy judging by her tweets

GNf1Z.jpg

Also... LOUD has officially become Rih's best selling album in the UK as this week it surpassed GGGB.

1. Loud - 1.869.100 [~8.800 (#58)]
2. GGGB - 1.864.700 [~800 (OUT)]

iheartrihannaslayingbm0ptg.gif

Bladenic

iI4SX2AJB36Lu.gif

Sleeping Dogs is great though. I wasn't expecting to like it as much as I did.

I thought you liked ME3 tho?

I know people gonna laugh but from the games that I played this year, it really was one of my faves. Hell of a lot better than RE6, AC3, Tales of Graces f, and FFXIII-2. And I didn't mind the extended cut ending, and it wasn't nearly enough to ruin the whole game for me. Now I played some games from 2011 that were better, but that's another matter.

Trigger

Ugh...there's a reason why I love ME2 but haven't played ME3 yet. Is it really that bad? ;___;

I wouldn't call it GOTY, but it's still decent.

It's always best to experience something first hand then trust our reviews.

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

I thought you liked ME3 tho?

I know people gonna laugh but from the games that I played this year, it really was one of my faves. Hell of a lot better than RE6, AC3, Tales of Graces f, and FFXIII-2. And I didn't mind the extended cut ending, and it wasn't nearly enough to ruin the whole game for me. Now I played some games from 2011 that were better, but that's another matter.

I enjoyed it, but I bought the trilogy pack this Xmas and I can see its flaws more clearly now that I'm removed from the initial hype. The only thing I'm enjoying in my replay is the combat.

Bladenic

I wouldn't call it GOTY, but it's still decent.

It's always best to experience something first hand then trust our reviews.

ib0Q9ia6abjESe.gif

I enjoyed it, but I bought the trilogy pack this Xmas and I can see its flaws more clearly now that I'm removed from the initial hype. The only thing I'm enjoying in my replay is the combat.

I see. Well what's your GOTY then Triggy?

royalan

More importantly, where were my Mariah R.I.P. gifs at?

You weren't gone long enough for me to post one!

Anyway...Ummmmm....

British vocal powerhouse Jessie Ware's Julio Bashmore-produced song "110%" recycles a snippet of late rap legend Big Pun's track "Dream Shatterer". Specifically the line "Carvin' my initials on your forehead," which is looped throughout "110%". But the other night at Ware's debut U.S. show, at the New York venue the Box, Ware revealed that she has been involved in a sample clearance dispute with Big Pun's estate.
"**** Big Pun!", she told the crowd, according to Billboard.

The title "110%" was inspired by Pun's track "100%". (She told Billboard, "I thought I could top it.") Ware was supposed to release the 110% EP via new U.S. label Cherrytree this month. Instead, due to the sample issues, the song and the EP will be renamed "If You're Never Gonna Move" and will be released January 15. According to Billboard, The "carvin' my initials on your forehead" line has been changed to "coming on a mission like a warhead."

The EP will also feature a remix of *the title track, plus "Sweet Talk", "Devotion", and a cover of Bobby Caldwell's classic "What You Won't Do For Love".*

"We had to be imaginative and change the words," Ware told Billboard. "It's annoying but it always happens."

I love me some Ware but pretty much EVERYTHING about this is SO not cute...

Mau ®

Beyonc+Super+Bowl+2013++HQPNG.png

All the world is waiting for the return to the music scene of Beyoncé. Remember when American record producer, singer-songwriter The-Dream told Billboard Magazine that a dual first singles from Queen B’s upcoming fifth studio album were “likely?“. Well, if rumors are to be believed, the tracks are ready to impact the music world. The first, a pouding pop mid-tempo ballad, is called “Twelve Roses” and it was written by herself with the collaboration of Sia Furler and produced by the usual hitmakers Stargate. The another single, an electronic piece features funky house breakdown, is called “Rollercoaster” and it has the collaboration of American R&B singer Miguel. The track was also written by herself and produced by The Cataracs (Hollowell-Dhar and Singer-Vine), Hit-Boy and The Stereotypes,

As stated, this is all rumor and speculation, but with 2013 fast approaching, you knew it was only a matter of time before the goodies started leaking out. The singer will perform the alleged new songs at halftime of the Superbowl next February 3, 2013. Ready? Queen B is ready to slay!

She's coming!!!

I C Beyoncé is a fan of Diamonds

botty

Banned
I'm so proud of how far Sia has come in this industry. She really deserves all the success she is getting, and I am glad her friend, Xtina, opened the door for her.

qzpll.gif

royalan

I just think it's funny that the Beyhive used to always accuse Rihanna of being a mini island-flavored Beyonce. Now it seems the reverse is true. How the tables have turned. Beyonce stays ripping off her betters...

Mumei

I just think it's funny that the Beyhive used to always accuse Rihanna of being a mini island-flavored Beyonce. Now it seems the reverse is true. How the tables have turned. Beyonce stays ripping off her betters...

Now why would the Beyhive make a comparison like this? It is so insulting to her.

Y2Kev

TLG Fan Caretaker Est. 2009
What are your GOTY contenders Y2Bro?

I never vote GOTY because

a) I like to remain mysterious
b) I can never rank them anyway

but my GOTY for 2012 would be Journey. This was a terrible year for AAA gaming with Mass Effect 3 sitting atop the shit heap (in that it is the most shit, not that it is good), but I'd say my list includes Persona 4 Golden, XCOM, Dishonored, Xenoblade, RE: Revelations, and The Walking Dead. I am still working my way through other titles but I really like Forza Horizon and Persona 4 Arena from what I've played of those.

edit: I have a lower tier of favs (let's call that the Taylor Swift tier) that includes Unfinished Swan, Dragon's Dogma, Fez, and Mark of the Ninja. I haven't finished the last two though.

edit 2: I forgot Virtue's Last Reward! Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom