• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yasss. I need 2NE1 to come out and restore my ability to care about K-Pop, because Lawd knows those hags GG ain't doin it. Except for Hoe-yeon. *.*

:) Have you been listening to TVXQ's new music? Also GG's songs were from a long time ago and they couldn't let it out earlier cause of the copyrights.

Trigger

Unapologetic has gone gold this week, selling almost 70k albums to reach over 550k sold to date in the US in the last six weeks. It's her seventh Gold album in a row, and soon to be her sixth platinum album in a row... And they keep saying she doesn't sell albums.

Also, "Diamonds" has sold an additional 365k singles this week, pushing it over 2M units sold to date. Another 2M seller for the Highest selling digital artist ever. #SHINEBRIGHTBITCH

She's such a fucking star

Queen.

ib16fJ37rataQh.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
RED has gone 3x platnium this week, selling almost 241k albums to reach over 3M sold to date in the US in the last 2 months.... And they keep saying she doesn't matter.

Also, "I Knew You Were Trouble" has sold an additional 582k singles this week, pushing it over 2M units sold to date. Another 2M seller for the Lord

ib1dq7qnjUdViE.gif

Unapologetic has gone gold this week, selling almost 70k albums to reach over 550k sold to date in the US in the last six weeks. It's her seventh Gold album in a row, and soon to be her sixth platinum album in a row... And they keep saying she doesn't sell albums.

Also, "Diamonds" has sold an additional 365k singles this week, pushing it over 2M units sold to date. Another 2M seller for the Highest selling digital artist ever. #SHINEBRIGHTBITCH

OHHHHHHH OHHHHH OHHHHHHHHH

ALL I SEE IS SIGNS

ALL I SEE IS DOLLA SIGNS

DMeisterJ

Banned
^

Stan for the best song on Unapologetic

RED has gone 3x platnium this week, selling almost 241k albums to reach over 3M sold to date in the US in the last 2 months.... And they keep saying she doesn't matter.

Also, "I Knew You Were Trouble" has sold an additional 582k singles this week, pushing it over 2M units sold to date. Another 2M seller for the Lord

ib1dq7qnjUdViE.gif

By 'they' do you mean Roy? I think anyone with half a brain would never discount Taylor's ability to sell albums and singles. She's a fucking star as well.

It's nice that there is enough room for most of our faves to succeed.

Never enough room for Xtuna tho

royalan

^

Stan for the best song on Unapologetic

By 'they' do you mean Roy? I think anyone with half a brain would never discount Taylor's ability to sell albums and singles. She's a fucking star as well.

It's nice that there is enough room for most of our faves to succeed.

Never enough room for Xtuna tho

Ummm...I haven't come for Tayke-My-Plan-B Swift's ability to sell shitty albums in large quantities...

cory64

ibmr92l84wwvvC.gif

Over 50M singles in the US. Legend.

royalan

OMG - this Angel chick is going IN with this diss track. Azealia got lit up yet again.

Azealia better fucking keep off social media until her damn album is done, because it looks to be open season on dragging her ass.

Truly the final nail in ha coffin.

SaintZ

Bitch put an album out
I think my album is more done than yours
And I just started a week ago

icqUXFZGviN4w.gif

Where are the lies tho?

Galang

Banned
^ I love that she said that, it's so true.

OMG @ Angel Haze's cover for that track, it's beautiful.

AlunaGeorge's Body Music tracklist?

Tracklist (Subject To Change):
01. You Know You Like It
02. Just A Touch
03. Your Drums, Your Love
04. Attracting Flies
05. Body Music
06. Bad Idea
07. Friends To Lovers
08. Superstar
09. Kaleidoscope Love
10. Outlines
11. Diver
12. Be Your Boo

Thanks! I'm surprised the tracklist is up so early. I guess they're pretty confident with how it's going! I wouldn't be surprised if Watching Over You makes the bonus edition, but I hope for all new tracks for the rest of the deluxe version.

royalan

Ok girls, we've been flirting with the idea of a podcast for long enough.

Now it's time to make it happen.

I have a decent mic and some audio editing experience. I volunteer.

Now I just need at least 3 of you hoes who are fierce enough to do it with me. *.*

Unless you have the dry cadence of Joan Rivers or can beam GIFs into our mind's eye, Pop-GAF's thoughts are better written than spoken tbh

i'd be interested in a popcast tbh. it doesnt even need to be shady like text-popgaf. i couldn't do it since my voice is terrible and i dont have a mic.

SaintZ

I've never listened to a podcast before but I would love to listen to y'all tbh *.* Come on, be my first podcast popgaf *.*

Kyon

Banned
!!!!!!!!

I haven't seen this! I'm a flop Aubrey Stan, tbh ;___;

As soon as my boss leaves and me and the other girls can start being ratchet I'll give this a view. *.*

Nice to see the Best Danity Kane Member choosing ha own destiny. *.*

So... What'd you think sis?

Speaking of Will.I.Am, 2NE1 has a colab with him and I'm dying for it to come out!

2ne1__bom___i_am_the_best_gif_by_teklaa-d3k7ie5.gif

Not just collabs. He has been the executive producer and creator of their debut English album. The songs are pretty good from the snippets that leaked 2 years ago. Where the love lasts forever was my favorite snippet.

watch

botty

Banned

ibmr92l84wwvvC.gif

Gold is the new Platinum.

z63MU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom