• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

botty

Banned
Didn't flop RCA say that? Poor them. I guess platinum is the new diamond. Rih is about to have six diamond albums.

If you say so.

VjvlV.gif

royalan

of course

iLYKKPEOt32L.gif

but how will this work? Do we call each other and drag our faves while recapping the week/month/album/etc.
or do we each record our own part...

ix2WzUWeG5Oz6.gif

*.*

I imagine it would work very similar to a Skype conference call. We're all talking directly to each other. I would later clean things up, and in other audio, effects, Bla Bla Bla there you go.

So far it's me, bladenic, Christopher and Mariana. I was thinking we'd confer on when would be a good time for us to record and give the girls time in the thread to brainstorm what they would like us to discuss. Any other ideas?

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Wanted to pop by and say that "I Knew You were Trouble" is a masterpiece.

RED = 9.5/10 album of the year.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Taylor Swift takes a shit on Xtina, stop crying royalan.

Lotus is a piece of shit and Red is amazing. Swift also gets laid on a daily basis while Xtina lays on her used, bloody tampons.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
I'm really not exaggerating. Is there an album of the year thread, because I wanna cast my vote.

1. RED
2. Fiona Apple's weird ass album name
3. good kid maad city

HiResDes

I'm really not exaggerating. Is there an album of the year thread, because I wanna cast my vote.

1. RED
2. Fiona Apple's weird ass album name
3. good kid maad city

Is that a stealth diss?...I shouldn't even let you in since I actively hate Swift and would jump at any chance to Kanye her.

SaintZ

Taylor Swift takes a shit on Xtina, stop crying royalan.

Lotus is a piece of shit and Red is amazing. Swift also gets laid on a daily basis while Xtina lays on her used, bloody tampons.

ibvKdkL5J51JaO.gif

I'm SCREAMING and I don't even like Taylor that much RIP

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
You have to let me in, per the forum guidelines. If you disqualify my vote for any irrational reason I will have you exiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom