• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
164672_10101199740312717_526331154_n.jpg

z63MU.gif

..... The Beyhive should just stop trying

isPfG3DMymvNd.gif

Artemisia

Banned
Taylor Swift takes a shit on Xtina, stop crying royalan.

Lotus is a piece of shit and Red is amazing. Swift also gets laid on a daily basis while Xtina lays on her used, bloody tampons.

Where is the lie?

I'm really not exaggerating. Is there an album of the year thread, because I wanna cast my vote.

1. RED
2. Fiona Apple's weird ass album name
3. good kid maad city

Not eggman shitting on all of your lists with these three great albums.

You mean Blair Waldorf teas. She's the one that had that style

lmao whoops. i got my flop characters mixed up.

Taylor Swift takes a shit on Xtina, stop crying royalan.

Lotus is a piece of shit and Red is amazing. Swift also gets laid on a daily basis while Xtina lays on her used, bloody tampons.

what kind of random clocking. and from eggman no less.

truly the final nail in xtina's coffin.

Is anyone here a decent Internet detective? In about five minutes, I may require your...services.

Please PM for details. I only trust you guys to help me with this rather serious matter.

D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
Taylor ahead of Fiona and Kendrick on any list besides a sales chart is vile.
Listen to RED then come back to me. They're all amazing albums but Swifts masterpiece is unbeatable.

RubyFaith

Seriously 2NE1 went from the top to the depths of depravity. It's sad.

Yes and Blackjacks best prepare to see less of them as time goes by. YG will be milking what they can out of their cash cow Big Bang before they start doing their military services. 2NE1 doesn't make the kind of money YG hungers for so he'll start looking for artists like Psy or Busker Busker. Plus half the group are getting older than the average group.

I'll be waiting for CL to make her debut in America.

Kyon

Banned
Yes and Blackjacks best prepare to see less of them as time goes by. YG will be milking what they can out of their cash cow Big Bang before they start doing their military services. 2NE1 doesn't make the kind of money YG hungers for so he'll start looking for artists like Psy or Busker Busker. Plus half the group are getting older than the average group.

I'll be waiting for CL to make her debut in America.

CL doesn't need those other bitches especially the no talent Dara. GOD did they FLOP on Japan. A tragedy. Their "western style" schtick lasted only so long for them

Yes my baby Kwon Jiyong aka King of Kpop/Rap will be serving military fashion teas ;__;

RubyFaith

Now bitch. I love them all tho. But he is my BIAS so i had to be EXTRA they're all Kings tho. Did I lie?

I used to stan Gdruggin in his Heartbreaker days. His fashion sense and channeling a mix of 2Chainz and Nicki Minaj isn't doing it for me lately. He's still talented but he's so extra. However, that's just my preference. I like them a bit tame.

Kyon

Banned
I used to stan Gdruggin in his Heartbreaker days. His fashion sense and channeling a mix of 2Chainz and Nicki Minaj isn't doing it for me lately. He's still talented but he's so extra. However, that's just my preference. I like them a bit tame.

Whew is your overall bias in Kpop tho sis

Kyon

Banned
^ Bitch kPOP is more on topic than Pokemon and whatever ridiculous mess y'all been talking about in here siT

Big Bang 2.0 Beast.

OMG I'm in love *____* Dong Woony is my fave :3 he bumped GD off my #1 years ago.

Gikwang of course at the top too. He should become AJ again dew a solo project.

royalan

I just can't get over how awful GG's new music is. I mean, it's all pretty much god-fucking-awful.

And what's worse are the K-Pop fans who aren't just arguing that it's good, but that it's something Western Pop should aspire to. Ch...

I'm now fully convinced that if Gee hadn't been such a global K-Pop moment GG would be nothing. The most overrated girl group on the PLANET.

B-Dex

I just can't get over how awful GG's new music is. I mean, it's all pretty much god-fucking-awful.

And what's worse are the K-Pop fans who aren't just arguing that it's good, but that it's something Western Pop should aspire to. Ch...

I'm now fully convinced that if Gee hadn't been such a global K-Pop moment GG would be nothing. The most overrated girl group on the PLANET.

Their latest effort is really tragic.

RubyFaith

It's a terrible song and only a handful of sones are saying it's not. They're also not selling as well as they ought to, but at the same time they're selling very well because they literally have no competition.

Styles

So Miss Swift sold more than a million digital tracks last week. *.*

5 1 Taylor Swift We Are Never Ever Getting... 236,000 51,000 3,055,000

23 9 Taylor Swift Red 80,000 17,000 704,000

16 11 Taylor Swift Begin Again 71,000 22,000 675,000

+

Taylor Swift I Knew You Were Trouble 582,000

Taylor Swift 22 ~76, 000

+

~100, 000 from the rest of her discography

That totals to ~1, 145, 000 digital tracks. Even if we didn't account for the 100k she still would have crossed the 1 million mark.

botty

Banned
Stefan™;46033007 said:
So Miss Swift sold more than a million digital tracks last week. *.*

5 1 Taylor Swift We Are Never Ever Getting... 236,000 51,000 3,055,000

23 9 Taylor Swift Red 80,000 17,000 704,000

16 11 Taylor Swift Begin Again 71,000 22,000 675,000

+

Taylor Swift I Knew You Were Trouble 582,000

Taylor Swift 22 ~76, 000

+

~100, 000 from the rest of her discography

That totals to ~1, 145, 000 digital tracks. Even if we didn't account for the 100k she still would have crossed the 1 million mark.

Digital artist of the decade.

14abrc8.gif

Styles

So apparently, the only person to sell more than a million digital tracks in a week(besides her) was MJ, after he was dead.
yoda.gif

bwa8z0e.png

They are coming.
yoda.gif

Kyon

Banned
Stefan™;46033493 said:
So apparently, the only person to sell more than a million digital tracks in a week(besides her) was MJ, after he was dead.
yoda.gif

bwa8z0e.png

They are coming.
yoda.gif

I thought Ke$h.. Nvm

DMeisterJ

Banned
He didn't lie. They need to keep the singles and albums coming. Follow after Rihanna. Time off is a bad idea. The iron will cool off for them sooner rather than later, they should rack up the success and accolades before it cools off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom