• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

RubyFaith

the new pokemons look like shit.

It's true though.

145px-Chespin.png
145px-Froakie.png

145px-Fennekin.png

Somebody ran out of ideas.

DMeisterJ

Banned
RadarOnline said:
"Chris wants to perform with Rihanna at the Grammys to show the whole world they are back together," a source told Radar exclusively. "Chris doesn't care what the haters say, and wants to give the viewers an over the top performance with Rihanna."

x

tumblr_mfytcacTM21qmeie1o1_500.gif

Of course, this is a rumor, and the is only corroborated by unknown 'sources' but I must continue to post Unapologetic news in Marius_'s unfortunate absence. :/

DMeisterJ

Banned
I'm fine with them performing together as long as we get a "Stay" performance from her before it, and it's the second single. If it's some "Diamonds/Nobody's Bidness" mix I will be bothered.

The backlash will be good for single sales for NB tho. Shame it isn't a single. They need to use the Grammys for "Stay" to slay.

royalan

...is ANYONE surprised that Chris is the one wanting to do this, tho? And yet Rihanna STAYS being a dummy and letting him leech off her fame.

HE ONLY WANTS YOU WHEN HE'S DOWN, BOO. Stay stupid and ignoring the obvious tho...

RubyFaith

Judging you
145px-Fennekin.png

FenneKING remains fierce and unbothered by your comments.

Queen Fennekin has no time for these lesser thoughts.

iblSHtzytYCuxb.gif

I'm not talking about design specifically (though there are some pokemons that look a straight mess now), I'm talking about how unoriginal and lazy it is in general.
That's some Lady Gaga type creativity, lbr.
Pokemon characters have had such a downgrade over the years, there's a reason why it doesn't have as big as a following it did sans Mew Two era.

ibfSRYI0MOZjUJ.gif

Bladenic

UNAPOLOGETIC ERA UPDATE

The Bajan Queen continues get more recognition than your faves. She has just been nominated for a Razzie for Worst Supporting Actress for her star turn in Battleship. Effortless.

tumblr_lx6z7uoQqk1r4kfic.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
"Pour it Up" is the second single from Unapologetic. It's being sent to Urban/UAC radio tomorrow. Coming for BC Remix urban slayag since it already has 16M AI. I need the video now Def Jam

Ohhhhhhhhohohhhhhhhh All I see is Signs, All I see is Dolla signs...

cory64

"Pour it Up" is the second single from Unapologetic. It's being sent to Urban/UAC radio tomorrow. Coming for BC Remix urban slayag since it already has 16M AI. I need the video now Def Jam

Ohhhhhhhhohohhhhhhhh All I see is Signs, All I see is Dolla signs...

POCKETS DEEP AND THEY NEVER END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom