• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

She looks like trash.^

ibcfdXYrWkLT9e.gif

Rihanna should be honored though. Beyonce has been desperately trying to turn up the sex-appeal since Rih's reign really took off. Rih inspiring the LESSERS as per.

Bladenic

Okay not even the stans can say that cover is good. It's so blatantly shopped. Her hips and ass look gigantic and blown up compared to the rest of her body. Giving me Nicki levels of fake.

SaintZ

In other news, all hate aside, this cover is disgusting:

I suppose this era is going to be all about THIRST. She looks like a trashy, tragic, desperate-for-promo mess. And people have the nerve to talk about my fave. Keep in mind that this is a woman who has publicly stated she wants to be a role model for young girls and who has been endorsed by the President as such...looking more like a common video hoe than an icon. Pooching her ass against the wall with her titties all out. A damn hoochie MESS.

ibz5yq6v1bpj6R.gif

I am OVER this year.
I love you so much. I'm CACKLING.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Apparently they signed a new deal for 36 months and one album per 12 months. It's being reported by Perez, so I won't link, but congrats to them.

Also congrats to Rih for her #imapcT

ibvUlnFMtjuDZH.gif

royalan

So they will be around for 3 more years guaranteed (unless they flop kiii).

More fucked up Lotus promo.

Beyoncé literally EVERYWHERE!?

3 MORE YEARS OF ONE DIRECTION!?!?!?!?

And in one day. It's only lunch time...the universe is #TRYINGIT with me.

#ICANT

THIS YEAR IS A FLOP!!!

iWEYObVjvU0iR.gif
iWEYObVjvU0iR.gif

iWEYObVjvU0iR.gif

cory64

Okay not even the stans can say that cover is good. It's so blatantly shopped. Her hips and ass look gigantic and blown up compared to the rest of her body. Giving me Nicki levels of fake.

Possibly, but I'd have to see a non-angled non-instagram pic to judge.

royalan

That's the point, I'm sure the actual photo looks nothing like that but it's been shopped to the depths of Hoenn's numerous oceans and back.

Here's a different angle...I suppose.

YIbFN.jpg

I guess some gutless people wait until they're a married mother in their 30s to have their "Stripped" era.

SaintZ

It's Official: 'X Factor's' Emblem3 Sign With Syco/Columbia (Exclusive)

The X Factor creator and judge, who mentored the Huntington Beach-based trio on season two of the series, has made it official, signing Wesley Stromberg, Keaton Stromberg and Drew Chadwick to his Syco Music via Columbia Records, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed.

The boys are already in the studio working on their debut album, due out later this year, executive produced by Savan Kotecha (Maroon 5, Usher, One Direction).

"I was so impressed by the talent and energy of the Emblem3 boys that I had to work with them," says Kotecha, who also serves as vocal coach to many X Factor acts. "I'm looking forward to helping them fulfill their creative vision and working with the amazing Syco and Columbia team who, in my opinion, are the best in the business."

The as-yet untitled offering will be the first release through Kotecha's "Kanani" imprint on Syco Music.

Fans can expect plenty of collaborations on the release, including Benji and Joel Madden (Good Charlotte), Jack Antonoff (fun.), Carl Falk and Rami Yacoub (One Direction, Nicki Minaj), Peter Svensson (The Cardigans), John Feldman (Gold Finger) and Kool Kojak (Ke$ha, Nicki Minaj).
More at the sauce.

I'm not sure if anyone is here for them. I want news about Fifth Harmony tbh.

cory64

Not three more years of the possibility of hearing Niall solos on the radio
pSw8T.gif

Just wait until my audiologist hears about this.

Majmun

Bey looks absolutely flawless on that cover. Classy sexy *.*

And royalan's hissy fits are life giving. Are you ok????

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I see DMJ has felt compelled to ruin my update for today, I am not even going to ask why

with any luck I will be back for another update later today, but for now
enjoy that we get 3 more years of One Direction
ibvUlnFMtjuDZH.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
I see DMJ has felt compelled to ruin my update for today, I am not even going to ask why

with any luck I will be back for another update later today, but for now
enjoy that we get 3 more years of One Direction
ibvUlnFMtjuDZH.gif

Sorry, but like Rih and now 1D, you become forgotten if you're around less.

Post more, tbh

ibvUlnFMtjuDZH.gif

Wilsongt

Apparently they signed a new deal for 36 months and one album per 12 months. It's being reported by Perez, so I won't link, but congrats to them.

Also congrats to Rih for her #imapcT

ibvUlnFMtjuDZH.gif

Go ahead and over saturate those airways, boys. Make people tired of you sooner.

cory64

1D only plays here on the station that's basically a cross between Radio Disney and that station that your mom listens to that has that Katy Perry song she likes.

B-Dex

Yas Koo come to the superior province. BTW ball in 2 days. I don't even know what to wear yet.

Also:

Worst Picture
Battleship

Worst Supporting Actress
Rihanna - Battleship

Worst Screen Ensemble
Battleship

Rih might already win an award this year.

z63MU.gif

Bladenic

She hardly said or did much though... They just nominated her because she is a star.

Yeah the Razzies aren't a judge of acting most of the time, they're more comedic than anything.

I mean they gave Sandra Bullock the Razzie for All About Steve because it was so publicized that she was going to win the Oscar. That movie was shit but her performance was hardly the worst thing that year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom