• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Disgusting trash flooding the airwaves with more of her vomit, what is new?
update us when she does something good, like retiring

ift5bdKaJ9RFr.gif

royalan

OMG the DJ Is playing Showstopper in the club.

Aubrey sounds so good in this track. ;__;

Everyone does, really.............except Dawn.

DMeisterJ

Banned
OMG the DJ Is playing Showstopper in the club.

Aubrey sounds so good in this track. ;__;

Everyone does, really.............except Dawn.

Bye Roy. They all sounded good (except for Shannon since she didn't sing on that song).

That song shits anyway.

Your club has some good taste somedays it seems.

Majmun

I used your source material <3

And I see that both Beyoncé and Kelly* are going to perform during the inauguration.

Such great choices *.*

*Clarkson
ibazK6L9ZeZMuL.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Grammys said:
First round of performers for 55th #GRAMMYs! *drum roll* @theblackkeys @OurNameIsFun @MumfordAndSons @rihanna @taylorswift13

x

Hopefully she's performing Slay.

Speaking of Slay, it seems according to the site used to see what music is being added to radio, it's going to be the second single, while PIU is the second urban single, so bless Def Jam for making correct decisions. Literally the best combination of singles.

RIHANNA - Pour It Up: 17.624 (+ 0.980)
RIHANNA - Stay f/Mikky Ekko: 0.056

iEY8xYhbnPo9O.gif

Koodo

Banned
We don't even know the name of Legendary Deer and she's already entered the pantheon of most iconic Pokémon.

QUEEN.

iQk9WytB7nDc.gif

Nemesis_

Although her &#8216;X Factor&#8216; days are numbered, Britney Spears isn&#8217;t letting the potential pink slip affect her career. The pop star is reportedly looking onward and upward at the possibility of starring in a TV sitcom.

According to RadarOnline, a source says that the singer and her team are looking at scripts for recurring roles. &#8220;Britney&#8217;s manager, Larry Rudolph, is reading television scripts that the singer could accept,&#8221; the insider says. &#8220;Britney&#8217;s dad, Jamie feels that having his daughter on a sitcom would be a good fit for her. Britney needs to be kept busy, and a structured environment such as a television sitcom would be a natural fit for her.&#8221;

Spears is no stranger to the small screen. The 31-year-old got her start on the &#8217;90s revival of &#8216;The Mickey Mouse Club&#8217;; starred in her own reality series, &#8216;Britney and Kevin: Chaotic;&#8217; and has since made guest appearances on &#8216;Glee&#8216; and &#8216;How I Met Your Mother.&#8217;

In addition to the potential TV role, Spears is also keeping busy by working on her next full-length album. In a recent Twitter chat, the singer told fans that she&#8217;s &#8220;collaborating with some new inspiring producers&#8221; on the follow-up to &#8216;Femme Fatale,&#8217; adding that she&#8217;s &#8220;working hard.&#8221;

http://popcrush.com/forget-x-factor-britney-spears-wants-a-recurring-role-on-a-sitcom/

Did her own FUCKING DAD just shade her?

iXFa7fRhVFF2F.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Rihanna said:
#STAY is the new and second single from #UNAPOLOGETIC ..... #PourItUp has also been officially sent to U.S. Urban radio!! #hello2013

x

Rihanna said:
“@EricG4L: @rihanna will Pour It Up get a video?” that's the plan sir

x

She retweeted this

@rihanna Stay is gonna slay! I can't wait for the video!

x

So "Stay" is the official second single, "Pour it Up" is sent to urban radio, and both will be getting videos.

#UNAPOLOGETIC era slayage to continue, as per.

iXAsN42XLvxj4.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Where did that Right Now stuff come from when it doesn't even seem to have been planned?

It showed up on the site where you can see when songs are going for radio adds as an upcoming song being sent, but it was wrong and "Stay" is the single, or Def Jam heard the collective groan over that done-to-death dance-pop song and went with the ballad that is already #4 in the UK and sounds amazing. Definitely seems like "Pour it Up" was sent to radio after it already started getting played.

The world just can't get enough of Rihanna it seems.

royalan

WHY is Matt on FACE-FUCKING-BOOK telling everyone that Christina is performing Blank Page tonight at the People's Choice Awards?

XuGmn.png

It's time to MUZZLE HIM, Xtina.

WHY is she performing that song at the PCAs and not her new single!? #ICANT at this disorganized mess called "Promo". She really just don't give a fuck. ;___;

In other news, all hate aside, this cover is disgusting:

I suppose this era is going to be all about THIRST. She looks like a trashy, tragic, desperate-for-promo mess. And people have the nerve to talk about my fave. Keep in mind that this is a woman who has publicly stated she wants to be a role model for young girls and who has been endorsed by the President as such...looking more like a common video hoe than an icon. Pooching her ass against the wall with her titties all out. A damn hoochie MESS.

ibz5yq6v1bpj6R.gif

I am OVER this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom