• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Xtuna stans Rejoice! Lotus is only 50k away from a silver certification after clocking 200k album sales in 9 weeks.

izHmiLoDtibkm.gif

https://twitter.com/chartnews/status/289526072456912897

Koodo

Banned
you're the second one to mention this other Fey and i feel so bad and sad for having to say i have no idea who that is.

but i am willing to be educated.
... oh.

No need to worry though, her career died with the 90s and was exclusive to Latin America, anyway.

I just had a Strawberry & Creme frappucino to celebrate our newest addition to the Army.
ioJkqI0jsTpQ0.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Tra$ha stans Rejoice! Your fave is only 15k away from where Xtina is at currently

x

US album sales: @Keshasuxx, Warrior 18,804 (185,119 total).

SaintZ

LOL @ Sharon's letter. NGL, I love her since she threw that piece of ham to her neighbors on The Osbournes. These feuds give me life.

RubyFaith

She clocked her on facts tho. Gaga is a hypocritical attention seeker. It's one of the biggest negatives against her.

But she still run dis so I don't curr

That's true. My biggest concern in Gaga's open letter was the fact that it was, well, open. Though she still read Kelly right, she got rightfully read in return.

Sharon is iconic on personality alone.
ibfI13LcHC7D2B.png

botty

Banned
The Osbournes are truly a vile family. Kelly always plays the victim when people come for her, and yet she is always the person to throw the first punch. I'm so glad the monsters are dragging her to the pits. And how pathetic that she needs that red-headed she-devil of a mother to fight her battles. Doesn't Sharon have a mentally removed husband to take care of?

i0uAw4Ms9FnUz.gif

Bladenic

The Osbournes are truly a vile family. Kelly always plays the victim when people come for her, and yet she is always the person to throw the first punch. I'm so glad the monsters are dragging her to the pits. And how pathetic that she needs that red-headed she-devil of a mother to fight her battles. Doesn't Sharon have a mentally removed husband to take care of?

i0uAw4Ms9FnUz.gif

Scathing.

spW23.gif

SaintZ

i0uAw4Ms9FnUz.gif
irBp6U1qQ7Op7.gif

Trigger

I do think it's a bit disappointing that Kelly changed herself for the better only to join the ranks of the very same people that would drag her for filth.

Majmun

I dunno. I always liked Sharon. She seems so honest and real. I love her sweet, yet hag-like, voice. I could listen to her all day.

Gaga is one of my faves too, but everything that Sharon said was right.

This feud is very interesting. Hope it continues and gets more dramatic.

SaintZ

Unforgivable. Meagan was so flawless. Damn she-devil!

Still pressed her show was cancelled due to that murder.
The moment I read your comment, that exact moment came to my mind lmao. And yes, that fucking Ryan Jenkins destroyed the Flavoverse ;__; still pressed too.

Artemisia

Banned

i0uAw4Ms9FnUz.gif

Sharon is Kelly's manager. So, no, it's not pathetic at all.

Sharon emailed Gaga's manager to ask her to tell her fans to stop attacking Kelly.

Gaga was offended by this somehow, and wrote some open letter towards Kelly.

Gaga is in the wrong here, sorry.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Ms. Gaga,

I am responding to your open letter to my daughter Kelly, and I am perplexed as to why you would go public with an open letter.

Maybe because your daughter made it public saying Gaga had the worst fans trying to make a year old comment relevant again.

Your open letter is hypocritical and full of contradictions.

As is yours. Example #1:

Welcome to the real world.

You tell Gaga to get real but here you are try to blame Gaga for having 32 million followers, if your cretin doesnt want hate on a daily basis then she shouldnt have a twitter when her job is to make fun of celebrities.

By your actions to Kelly right now, you have shown me that you are nothing more than a publicly seeking hypocrite and an attention seeker. You know it would have been much more dignified of you to do this privately. I am calling you a bully because you have 32 million followers hanging on your every word and you are criticizing Kelly in your open letter. Are you so desperate that you needed to make this public?

Kelly was so desperate to make it public a year ago and then bring it up back again, she criticize Gaga publicly so why can't Gaga? Your daughter also has followers on twitter that can send hate back to Gaga the difference is that Gaga isn't thirsty to get publicity for what a 16 year old tweeted.

“You say a kinder, braver world” I don’t know what world you live in, but supporting disgraceful fan comments doesn’t fall under the words “kinder and braver.” It comes under the heading of bullshit.

She isn't supporting the hateful comments, she is calling out your daughter for being a hypocrite in spreading hate as well, and news flash Gaga cant control her fans she isn't a God, like you said Welcome to the real world

In closing, stop wearing fur, stop looking for publicity, and stop using your fans to belittle not just Kelly but an endless stream of celebrities. A word from you would stop all the hideous, negative and vile threats from your “little monsters.”

No it wont, I will continue to say hateful things no matter what Gaga says

I just needed to write this not even going to touch the fur issue since it had nothing to do with the matter, I'm done

RubyFaith

LMFAO @ this seething over the one person who ruined the Flavor of Love spin offs. NGL, I was pretty upset over that too, but mostly because it meant a end to Charm School and I love money. Those shows were quality reality tv mess.

Majmun

NUUPh.png

Disgusting hypocritical mess, probably pressed Gaga paid her dust

Gaga dressed in her meatdress and caged in with a pack of lions has a higher survival chance than being on Sharon's show.

I'm sure Sharon is planning to eat Gaga alive on her show. This is a trap, Gaga. Be careful.

DMeisterJ

Banned
As most of us had figured, DC3 will be reuniting on stage at Bey's halftime show, if reports are to be believed.

x

US Magizine said:
The R&B superstar, 31 -- who is headlining the big event on Feb. 3 at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans -- will be joined onstage by her Destiny's Child bandmates Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams, multiple sources confirm to Us Weekly exclusively.

Insiders tell Us the "Crazy in Love" singer will open the much-anticipated show solo; midway through her performance, Williams and Rowland will appear onstage and launch into a short medley of the group's hits, culminating in a brand-new song, "Nuclear," their first original material in more than eight years.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Not Bey using the superbowl as Promo for her dead groups greatest hits album.....

The whole point of the SB halftime show is to promote yourself and do all of your hits. A lot of Beyonce's hits were with the 4 albums she did with Destiny's Child. Why wouldn't they be on stage?

Majmun

"I'm a little monster and I got my paws up already!"

THE SHADE

This is definitely a warning. Sharon is so awesome.

Gaga should actually go.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
"I'm a little monster and I got my paws up already!"

THE SHADE

This is definitely a warning. Sharon is so awesome.

Gaga should actually go.

that tweet was from a year ago, hence why she is bitter now

this is from today:
4I4YR.png

she doesn't care but yet she has called out Gaga and her fans several times, vile troll

botty

Banned
that tweet was from a year ago, hence why she is bitter now

this is from today:
4I4YR.png

she doesn't care but yet she has called out Gaga and her fans several times, vile troll

She definitely cares. She called Xtina fat over stuff that happened years ago, back when Kelly was an obese goth chick.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom