• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.

royalan

NMq8I.png

Ummmmmmm....

B-Dex

Gurls her first concert is tomorrow night. I know because i have 2nd row tickets. Learn your dates.

Already re-listening to ha discography in preparation. I am so excited I can barely contain it.

tumblr_m6voibBD0Y1qdmb8eo1_500.gif

I'll try to post updates from my phone. No guarantees I will during the show but for sure before it starts.

xxczx

stanning for Foxes in 2013
warrior, echo, clarity, youth, etc are all such jams

she can do no wrong and can only go further

#VoteFoxes2013

iX7AUHJWq8PST.gif

stanning for Foxes in 2013
warrior, echo, clarity, youth, etc are all such jams

she can do no wrong and can only go further

#VoteFoxes2013
PREACH!

I bought the Warrior EP and the single Echo the night before last, and I plan on getting Clarity sometime today. I couldn't find Youth anywhere, though. I'm in love with Foxes so much right now. <3 I just love her voice. I want a full CD from ha.

B-Dex

Pepce had a good run gurls:

This year our advertising strategies are intended to give young people a fresh message that has to do with their strengthening as civilized persons and a change in the society. We are looking for different characters representing the revolutionary youthful spirit for consumers to identify themselves. It is obvious that Lady Gaga is one of them, it would be very interesting to work with this wonderful woman. It is our main goal, we hope she accept our request.

Can't wait for Pepga.

Styles

Tonight I'm gonna dance
For all that we've been through
But I don't wanna dance
If I'm not dancing with you

Fuck.

iV1gIwUp3iiYN.gif

Stan for the hymn.

That last bridge is everything.

oooh-waah-e, oooh-waah-e, oooh-waah-e-yah-ah/ oooh-waah-e. oooh-waah-e, oooh-waah-e-yah-ah

Tonight I’m gonna dance for all that we’ve been through.
But I don’t wanna dance if I’m not dancing with you.
Tonight I’m gonna dance like you were in this room.
But I don’t wanna dance if I’m not dancing with you,

It was good never looking down.
And right there where we stood was holy ground.

oooh-waah-e, oooh-waah-e, oooh-waah-e-yah-ah/ oooh-waah-e. oooh-waah-e, oooh-waah-e-yah-ah

Tonight I’m gonna dance(Woo-oooh) for all that we’ve been through.(Woo-oooh)
(oooh-waah-e, oooh-waah-e, oooh-waah-e-yah-ah/ oooh-waah-e. oooh-waah-e, oooh-waah-e-yah-ah)
But I don’t wanna dance(Woo-oooh) if I’m not dancing with you.(Woo-oooh)
(oooh-waah-e, oooh-waah-e, oooh-waah-e-yah-ah/ oooh-waah-e. oooh-waah-e, oooh-waah-e-yah-ah)
Tonight I’m gonna dance(Woo-oooh) like you were in this room.(Woo-oooh)

iWehgjqssHChZ.gif

botty

Banned
Who ever played Usher's "Climax" in the DJ room last night....

iblcFGez2WIkkf.gif

I heard it before, but I didn't get iT until last night (I probably was still suffering from the post traumatic stress of "Scream"). Anyway, that song shits all over everything on Channel Borange and most of KD. Usher is the King of R&B
sorry, whitney
That song is pure SEX. That voice, that production. I want to make love to this song.....
25793bfd.gif

I am hoping he wins the best R&B performance grammy.

Best R&B Performance
» Estelle - "Thank You"
» Robert Glasper Experiment feat. Ledisi - "Gonna Be Alright (F.T.B.)
» Luke James - "I Want You"
» Miguel - "Adorn"
» Usher - "Climax"

It really is a shame that an artist like Usher isn't getting the recognition he deserves come grammy night, while rectal secretions like Frank Ocean and Channel Orange gather six noms.

ibdd1T89aw20V5.gif

It's a good thing Francis will be snubbed, though, or else it might actually matter more.

iweJt2bY6XqXr.gif

DominoKid

Stefan™;46288480 said:
Stan for the hymn.

That last bridge is everything.

Tonight I’m gonna dance for all that we’ve been through.
Tonight I’m gonna dance like you were in this room.
But I don’t wanna dance if I’m not dancing with you,

It was good never looking down.
And right there where we stood was holy ground.

Tonight I’m gonna dance(Woo-oooh) for all that we’ve been through.(Woo-oooh)
But I don’t wanna dance(Woo-oooh) if I’m not dancing with you.(Woo-oooh)
Tonight I’m gonna dance(Woo-oooh) like you were in this room.(Woo-oooh)

http://i.minus.com/iWehgjqssHChZ.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

"youre welcome." - the-dream

royalan

waiT

Was Waffle-sis unbanned last night JUST LONG ENOUGH to post the American Idol OT!?

SCREAMING

<3<3<3 Waffle can't wait until you're back

...BUT SCREAMING

Partition

Banned

iblcFGez2WIkkf.gif

I heard it before, but I didn't get iT until last night (I probably was still suffering from the post traumatic stress of "Scream"). Anyway, that song shits all over everything on Channel Borange and most of KD. Usher is the King of R&B
sorry, whitney
That song is pure SEX. That voice, that production. I want to make love to this song.....
25793bfd.gif

it was shartE

Fey

Banned
tumblr_mg82e5DCTG1rszkofo1_400.gif

Hello, brethren. I have finally had the honour to be accepted into neogaf and request - nay - demand to join your ranks.

Here is my flawless resume.

The Holy Trinity of Pop (who I stan):
1. The High Priestess (she lends her title as QUEEN OF POP to #2 sometimes) of Pop - Her Madgesty.
2. The Queen of P
rocrastinating
op - Lady Gaga (just like me, she needs to prove that she can stay in the scene until I can say she definitely is the current Queen of Pop)
3. The Android of Pop - Britney Spears
4. Justin Timberlake *.*

Random other acts I like, but who I wouldn't say I stan for:
Michael Jackson
Kylie Minogue
Janet Jackson
Lana Del Rey
Ellie Goulding
Janelle Monae
Girls Aloud
Spice Girls
Dragonette
Grimes

Some people have not been mentioned because I forgot them. Others, well ...
z63MU.gif

I have been lurking POPGAF for months. I stan for PopGaf. I'm your biggest fan and I'll follow y'all until you love me. And now I can. ;_____________;

Trigger

I don't know ha, but I like this new heaux already.

sorry, whitney

I am hoping he wins the best R&B performance grammy.

It's one his best. Too bad the album wasn't filled with songs of the same caliber.

Fey

Banned
I don't see Rihanna.
I was going to make a "Sometimes I stan, sometimes I don't" category. Rihanna would fall into that.

I think Unapologetic is her worst album, and I think Diamonds was one of the worst songs of 2012.

And now that I remember her, Beyonce would also fall into that category. Right now I'm in stanning mode towards her due to her new stuff releasing. Been bopping to Countdown lately. *.*

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak

Hello, brethren. I have finally had the honour to be accepted into neogaf and request - nay - demand to join your ranks.

Michael Jackson
Kylie Minogue
Lana Del Rey
Ellie Goulding
Janelle Monae
Girls Aloud
Dragonette

z63MU.gif

I have been lurking POPGAF for months. I stan for PopGaf. I'm your biggest fan and I'll follow y'all until you love me. And now I can. ;_____________;

Welcome to best Gaf sis. You have an amazing taste.

RubyFaith

tumblr_mge42e9RSu1qzw711o1_250.gif

I'm fucking crying.

Why is she like this?

Was this "Don't give a fuck about my hair day"?

She looks like a extra in New Jack City.

OTL

Negative man.jpg

etc

royalan

1. The High Priestess (she lends her title as QUEEN OF POP to #2 sometimes) of Pop - Her Madgesty.
2. The Queen of P
rocrastinating
op - Lady Gaga (just like me, she needs to prove that she can stay in the scene until I can say she definitely is the current Queen of Pop)
4. Justin Timberlake *.*

Michael Jackson
Kylie Minogue
Janet Jackson
Lana Del Rey
Ellie Goulding
Janelle Monae
Girls Aloud
Spice Girls
Dragonette
Grimes

z63MU.gif

I don't see Xtina...but you'll do. Welcome!

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Open Letter to Kelly Osbourne

Dear Kelly, While I wish you had reached out to me personally, as the head of the Born This Way foundation with my mother Cynthia we would like to respond. Everyday, through my music and public voice I choose to be positive and work towards a kinder and braver world with our community of followers. I encourage them to ignore criticism, stand up to bullies, know their own value and see that we are all the same and no one person is worth more than another. I know I’m perceived as a wild child, but in reality I am woman that deeply cares for humanity. I have empathy for you Kelly, but I feel it culturally important to note that you have chosen a less compassionate path. Your work on E! with the Fashion Police is rooted in criticism, judgment, and rating people's beauty against one another. “Appearance” is the most used reason for bullying in the world. Your show breeds negativity, and over the years has even become comedic in nature. It glorifies you and Joan Rivers pointing in the camera, laughing, and making jokes about artists and celebrities as if we are zoo animals. What about your body revolution? It used to make me truly sad when I would hear people talk about your weight when you were younger, as I was bullied too. To see you blossoming into a beautiful slender woman who makes fun of others for a living is astounding. Why not help others? Why not defend others who are bullied for their image and share your story? I am pointing this out not to take a crack at your character, as we’ve met before and you’re lovely. However, I urge you to take responsibility and accountability for the example that you are setting for young people. They look up to you because you are famous, and if you treat others that way on TV, many adolescents at home on twitter assume your actions are acceptable: well if she does it, why can’t I? I cannot control my fans, and I discourage them from any negativity and violence, because that is wrong and hurtful -- and I do feel baldy that your feelings were hurt. However, we can all do our part in the media to set a standard of respect, compassion, and love. I wish for you to be treated with the kindness and respect that everyone deserves. While some of my fans have learning to do, most of them share the same values as I, and it's what bonds us together. And that bond is strong. Sincerely Gaga and Cynthia www.bornthiswayfoundation.org PS. And to any media or celebrities that happen to find this letter in their path, I hope you, too, consider the power of your voices. Lets work together and make 2013 a year of unity.

iWe8VCwpByVH8.gif

Majmun

2. The Queen of P
rocrastinating
4. Justin Timberlake *.*

Michael Jackson
Kylie Minogue
Janet Jackson
Lana Del Rey
Ellie Goulding
Janelle Monae
Girls Aloud
Spice Girls
Dragonette
Grimes

z63MU.gif

No Beyoncé...
ibYuLT3nMVHs6.gif

But welcome anyway :D

Fey

Banned
Welcome Fey! You like Lady GaGa and Ellie Goulding, so I like you. :)
But no Kelly "/
Aw, thank you! I will try not to shade your fave too much.

Welcome to best Gaf sis. You have an amazing taste.
*.* Thank you, thank you.

I don't see Xtina...but you'll do. Welcome!
Thank you. You make it hard to dislike Xtina tbh with your cute avatar and all tbh

i c farte is building up his sockpuppet base

edit: congrats to alicia keys for the brit award nom
Arte-sis and I may have much of the same tastes, but unless I am mistaken, there is one person Arte seems to enjoy who I have nothing but feelings of diabolical disgust towards ...

And I see more welcomes omgg thank you, Moulels, Crumpet, and Botty.

UM6Dy.gif

Bladenic

tumblr_mge42e9RSu1qzw711o1_250.gif

I'm fucking crying.

Why is she like this?

Was this "Don't give a fuck about my hair day"?

She looks like a extra in New Jack City.

OTL

Negative man.jpg

etc

She probably just hates the fact that shes still on Glee and that Glee is probably the peak of her career using her talents (jk.. Maybe).

GAGA plays victim yet again. And she's a saint. With a foundation.

What a sad pathetic being. Is she gonna start calling everyone that throws a criticism her way a "bully"? I guess this is all she has now that she's been exposed as a fraud in so many fronts. Who on earth can find this sort of person empowering aside from people who enjoy being told that they're damaged goods and yet lovable?

Didn't she call Adele fat while trying to deflect criticism towards herself? Her own posse are a vile bunch on twitter towards other artists. I guess she can't control them either. Way to accept responsibility Mother Turd. This bitch needs to learn to deal with life instead of perennially portraying herself as a victim. Disgusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom