• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
And WHY am I EXCLUDED? :mad:

Post more :mad:

Ew Talentless TRASH and BULLYS. The HyOGRE creature can pass to the afterlife for all I care

i0S0aJMyVkQNJ.gif

Supermanisdead =
227.gif

yass, use this bitch extensively.

^^Girl I dunno. The last Pokemon game I bought and played was Pokemon Yellow - and I was bored to tears the entire time. I keep an eye on the series as I love strategy games (I even bought that wretched Colosseum game for GCN). But everything I read about the series just seems like more of the same...and when it comes to games I learned a long time ago to not lead with my wallet (that, and I can't really afford to. Dis Bitch got bills :( ).

Huh, Pokemon has more strategy and depth than any RPG out there. It's only used extensively by the competitive scene. Most people just play the games without bothering with all the values and natures.

Kyon

Banned
I found the Rih of K-Pop

How APT you finding The Five-Head's Kpop half. Talentless and ugly as ever.

My advice is to stick with Rih at least she's not an OGRE (yet). Don't associate with talentless landfill dead salmon smelling TRASH.

RIHpent to the one true GODyeon
iDzEeAF21dlrd.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
Ties has jumped ship, ITZ is gone
looks like the #Navy is at its end

iTkdHqpqyotLQ.gif

The #NAVY has always been a flop on this site. I'm ready for ATRL to show me the #TruNAVY and some actual Rih stans.

How APT you finding The Five-Head's Kpop half. Talentless and ugly as ever.

My advice is to stick with Rih at least she's not an OGRE (yet). Don't associate with talentless landfill dead salmon smelling TRASH.

RIHpent to the one true GODyeon
iDzEeAF21dlrd.gif

Now listen I'm not here for flops of flop music coming for the Bajan Queen.

royalan

Speaking of Girls Generation - who is the girl singing the diva bridge in I Got a Boy? It's the only part I like. *.*

And I am STILL legitimately bopping to that Kim Sori Dual Life track...

Nemesis_

Oh, and she talks about the new album.

As for the sound of the upcoming LP, she explains: “We all started in the ’90s, when R&B was the most important genre, and we all kind of want that back: the feeling that music gave us.”

Her influences, then, aren’t just ’90s R&B, but some older stuff too: “Mostly R&B,” she said. “I always have my Prince and rock/soul influences. There’s a bit of D’Angelo, some ’60s doo-wop. And Aretha [Franklin] and Diana Ross.”

royalan

Beyonce showcasing her smarts, I see.

And she looks like Shakira.

And she should. She's paid a lot of money to. What a fitting role model - lighten your skin, get that Gran Turismo realism lacefront, chop up your nose, and do the booty tooch for the nearest Men's magazine. One wonders what Michelle Obama really thinks about all of this, seeing as Beyonce's close relationship to the First Family has more to do with Barack these days.
ibqEDKkgG5dWcY.gif

I was assuming he was talking about the Rap part in the breakdown?

Oh I thought the part where they're wearing the wigs.

And she should. She's paid a lot of money to. What a fitting role model - lighten your skin, get that Gran Turismo realism lacefront, chop up your nose, and do the booty tooch for the nearest Men's magazine. One wonders what Michelle Obama really thinks about all of this, seeing as Beyonce's close relationship to the First Family has more to do with Barack these days.
ibqEDKkgG5dWcY.gif

It's sad, really. I always preferred Kelly and Michelle's look to Beula in any case, that is, before Kelly repeatedly dragged her arse to the surgeon.

Just pressed haters quaking on their callused heels that Beyondce is coming back to effortlessly render their faves redundant.

I should know, I'm scared too :-x

I see Leona has endorsed Behindce with his kiss of death.

I see Leona has endorsed Behindce with his kiss of death.
My record isn't that bad. Let us revisit some of my prediction tea from early last year:

CrystalBall-1-web.gif

- Glassheart will produce a worldwide smash (or two) of such scale that Bleeding Love's success will be more akin to that of a promo single in comparison. It will salvage 2012 and leave the haters in stunned silence.

- Mariah's next album will mark a new stage in her career and achieve an artistic high (if not a commercial one) unmatched since her TEoM output.

- Lady GaGa, despite her protestations to the contrary, will continue to dig herself into a hole of cultish self-importance and delusion. Like with BTW, her next album will be noted for its lack of thematic focus, cohesion, and coherence.

- Live X-Factor will break Britney into a million little pieces, and ultimately do more harm than good for her career. As for the show...let's just say I don't think it'll be getting any OT's after next year.

- Xtincta will pleasantly (?) surprise us with some legitimately good material and finally achieve some vocal maturity. Or else she better fire her new vocal coach.

- By this time next year, One Direction will have already proven what hindsight, common sense, and a decade of musical trends make plainly obvious: 15 seconds is fairly generous for boy bands nowadays. Delio's tears will repopulate the water supplies of numerous third-world countries.
Oh wait...nevermind, Beyonce is doomed.

Kyon

Banned
Is there a gif of when Miranda walks into the building for her introduction?

Or when she throws all her shit at the assistant table? *.*

My fave Kelly Clarkson hasn't posed explicitly for any men's magazine. She's such a class act. Bow down.

Oh, and JoJo's "In The Dark" is still a bop. Best song she has ever made.

royalan

My record isn't that bad. Let us revisit some of my prediction tea from early last year:

CrystalBall-1-web.gif

Oh wait...nevermind, Beyonce is doomed.

I'd say one of those predictions was fairly accurate. *.*

And I'm expecting your Gaga prediction to be fairly accurate as well, sadly. I haven't seen a celebrity stick their head up their own ass quite as quickly as Gaga has within the last year or so. Truly an amazing accomplishment.

Picked out my outfit for the BTWB the other day. *.*

EDIT: YASSSSSS QUEEN OLIVIA!

Kyon

Banned
Is that Olivia Munn LMAO?

Also

Creative Artists Agency signed Brit.

Not sure if this confirms the Las Vegas residency rumor or the Sitcom thing. Observing every little detail *.*

Bladenic

Is that Olivia Munm?

Also

Creative Artists Agency signed Brit.

Not sure if this confirms the Las Vegas residency rumor or the Sitcom thing. Observing every little detail *.*

It is Munn. I wonder if she's paying dust because she doesn't Taylor's music or because the two have never met or spoken (which is likely).

Also how do you feel about the sitcom thing? I mean, she was fine in HIMYM but I can't see her carrying a show.

Kyon

Banned
It is Munn. I wonder if she's paying dust because she doesn't Taylor's music or because the two have never met or spoken (which is likely).

Also how do you feel about the sitcom thing? I mean, she was fine in HIMYM but I can't see her carrying a show.

Britney would not do her own show. And I feel eh about it. I feel like this is just so her conservators can keep her busy. I feel her music is more important but whatever.

Didnt she give HIMYM the highest ratings for a while or something? Maybe she should just reprise her role on that. The cast loved her so idk.

She SLAYED on Will and Grace though lord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom