• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
do you know what a "bottom" is

i6vI8riQYU7rd.gif

I still don't see how its funny or clever....but meh.

Bladenic

I see that some of you are going to play Ni No Kuni.

You can give the monsters self-made names. Hmmm

I'm think I going to use botty's idea and give the monsters pop-gaf user names. Maybe...

Yes mine already shipped. I didn't know you could name the monsters, Imma name them after PG too.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
This is EMBARRASSING!

The only thing embarrassing here is the way you constantly expressed how stanning is immature and how PopGAF was crap and unreadable, yet here you are trying to drag and posting gifs like if you havent been perched all this time

I havent seen this much hypocrisy since Beyonce's last endorsement
ioq9DBzd5GuzQ.gif

botty

Banned
The only thing embarrassing here is the way you constantly expressed how stanning is immature and how PopGAF was crap and unreadable, yet here you are trying to drag and posting gifs like if you havent been perched all this time

I havent seen this much hypocrisy since Beyonce's last endorsement
ioq9DBzd5GuzQ.gif

iX7AUHJWq8PST.gif

Haha - Just doing a lil bit of participation observation. I have never said PG was crap. Soz if you can't handle the truth that the cover is embarrassing. Also the GaGa one was just to annoy you and Koodo - you were getting too brave in the previous pages so I had to bring ya down a notch.

@Thinking you are capable of bringing down flawless king Marius.

ibbOB8cGj4i6my.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Haha - Just doing a lil bit of participation observation. I have never said PG was crap. Soz if you can't handle the truth that the cover is embarrassing. Also the GaGa one was just to annoy you and Koodo - you were getting too brave in the previous pages so I had to bring ya down a notch.

I hadn't even seen the cover so I guess thanks for bringing it up

ibuVsHGx1QeZFB.gif

Koodo

Banned
i wonder what's going on in the heavenly alternate dimension where britney + justin are together. ;______;
Like peering into the twelfth realm of torment.

Britney's better off without some pale douchebag who sounds like he constantly has the tip of an erect penis rubbing against his sphincter walls.

Kyon

Banned
Like peering into the twelfth realm of torment.

Britney's better off without some pale douchebag who sounds like he constantly has the tip of an erect penis rubbing against his sphincter walls.

*SCREEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

brit42.gif

It gives me so much pleasure that a third-rate Britney feature on a Will.i.am song will no doubt outperform Justin "Sacred Cow" Timberlake's long awaited comeback. Byebitch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom