• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PopGAF |OT4| asdfjkl;asdfjkl;

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm great.

I really wish it was the 1st tho. I NEED my paycheck like now.

I have NO idea where the gif is from. Trying to find it.

Lol I am completely capable of making my own gifs..... but I am too lazy to find video's. So I just crutch on Marius's collection.

B-Dex

Good evening gents. *puts arm around Waffle* hows everything.

tumblr_mgz0tfrRaO1r1mnd9o1_500.gif

I think i'm over Zayn. My date has just as cute a face and a nicer set of pecs and abs.

MS MR- Fantasy

Popjustice writes:
We haven't been hugely fussed by what we've heard so far from 'Tumblr Glitch Pop' (look it says that on their Facebook page alright) duo MS MR, but this upcoming single is a tune of some considerable wonder.

It sounds a bit like Lily Allen and Florence and that sort of thing, all swooshy instrumentation and pounding drums and floatsome vocals and so on.

Maybe we should go back and relisten to their other stuff because perhaps that is brilliant as well. Even if it's not, at least MS MR have one good song, which let's face it is more than most acts manage, whether they're 'Tumblr Glitch Pop' or not.

Betty Who- Somebody Loves You

Arjanwrites writes:
The song is a perfect slice of sunshine pop that combines a splashy hook and a dancefloor-savvy groove that is simply too irristible to be denied. The song was produced by up and comer Peter Thomas who recently also collaborated with Hoodie Allen and Neon Hitch.

Syron- Here

MTV UK writes:
South London's Syron has just unleashed her new anthemic track, 'Here', just in time for the sun to come out. Best known for featuring on Rudimental’s deep house track, 'Spoons', alongside MNEK, the 19-year-old is currently building up an authentic buzz around her name...

She has already been touted by i-D Magazine as one of 2012's coolest new female talents, and has also received a lot of blog love from the likes of The XX. But now is the time for you to check out her latest offering and judge for yourselves!

Young Galaxy- Pretty Boy

The Middle Eight writes:
Canadian band Young Galaxy takes it to the next level with the unbelievably gorgeous first single from their fourth album, Ultramarine. For me, Pretty Boy is all about three elements: that insistent rhythm, the violin ribboned throughout the song and the vulnerable performance by vocalist Catherine McCandless.

botty

Banned
What's the point of making those B. Cooper gifs when Bladenic will be over him by next week. Much like how everyone will be over macklemore.

iblKi6qawT5QiR.gif

Trigger

What's the point of making those B. Cooper gifs when Bladenic will be over him by next week. Much like how everyone will be over macklemore.

irUYuAwz6DDhA.gif

Are you trying to imply she has had sex? I think the reason she is always finding a new man is cause she doesn't put out tbh.

I don't think it's her prudishness so much as she has no reason to settle yet. She's young, sexy, and rich as fuck. Why try to make a relationship work when she can just ditch the guy for someone even hotter? I don't think she's a slut either though.

Bladenic

iblKi6qawT5QiR.gif

Huh, well at least I don't drag out the same tired shtick like hating on Frank Ocean or Obama for months on end.

B-Dex

It's cute that you believe that...

But if she had sex she would be singing about abandonment and her illegitimate love child being a single mom etc... she still pines over lost love..... Maybe she was implying cock and hot sex instead of love this whole time tho.

Styles

But if she had sex she would be singing about abandonment and her illegitimate love child being a single mom etc... she still pines over lost love..... Maybe she was implying cock and hot sex instead of love this whole time tho.

Then you haven't listened enough to her discography. *.*

She has an unreleased track called "Is This Really Happening?" that she wrote when she was around 16, so..

You like that song?
7732f81d.png

He stans for Rihanna, what did you expect?
ibgGNnvjegDoRS.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom